Wants to buy Greenland

>wants to buy Greenland
>wants to shoot a nuclear bomb into a hurricane
>says that her daughter has the best body

Question for americans:

What do you think you have such a president? How do you feel having Trump to represent your country?

No flaming here, just a genuine question

Attached: trump-el-paso-baby.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
businessinsider.com/who-has-been-charged-in-russia-investigation-mueller-trump-2017-12
thehill.com/policy/national-security/454474-mueller-doubles-down-says-report-doesnt-exonerate-trump
lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’ve lost all faith in my country and fully believe the people have no power anymore.

Greenland is cool. We should buy it.

>opens borders to refugees
>gets raped by refugees
>no longer allows race to be specified in criminal reports to hide refugee rapes.
>still gets raped by refugees

Question for Europeans: What’s it like being a refugee fuck toy? How do you feel after having your asshole torn open?

No flaming here, just a genuine question

Best president ever So many soyboy fags in U.S females are tougher than low testosterone losers

Haha yes this my favorite president. Vote again for definitely. Every gay one together go to jail Trump Americans best!

its great
and since there are millions of refugees i have sex 2-3 times a week now

well, these refugees are in Europe because of America. Most Europeans want to give refugees a chance for a better life. Not every european country is Germany -tier, f.ex my country has a control over the amount of refugees. Norway is now sending somalis back to somalia.

>no longer allows race to be specified in criminal reports to hide refugee rapes.

i dont know where you got this idea from. Perhaps from your ass?

He was an accident. A series of shitty planets aligned and he was elected.

He lost the popular vote, ergo he is not the people's President. He is President only by law.

He's a moron, politely said. Hopefully he will lose the next election, but hey he won once already, wouldn't be surprised if he won again.

Just need to weather the storm and hopefully the next President can make the U.S. classy again.

Before Trumpeteers shriek about classiness, he gave people visiting the White House (cold) McDonald's. So, fuck you.)

so you are fucking some muslim men?

Well we have politicians that tell us men can be women if they believe hard enough so the world is full of retards.

nah they are raping me of course
but i like that
REFUGEES WELCOME!!!

People always act like Europe is some violent immigrant crime zone but I have yet to experience it and I live in Berlin. Is this what propaganda does to your brain?

the joke is: he propably is going to be elected again. If the majority is voting Trump, isn't he then people's President? Think about the amount of votes he gets, this is an enormous number.

I just don't think he is an accident, this is what you want to have. Trump reflects american people.

And these "gays to jail" aren't just some lazy trolls: people really think like this

The popular vote argument is dumb. If it was all about sheer numbers then like 4 states could always decide who was president and none of the others would get a say. The electoral college was set up to stop something called the tyranny of the majority. Basically saying that we can invoke whatever laws we want upon you provided our gang is a little bigger.

sadly it still makes you a virgin

Attached: 5757475646345.jpg (1278x1896, 424K)

He literally lost the popular vote and only won through the electoral. Yes people who think gays were going to be put in camps were real, so are literal Nazis in the US. What I mean by that is retards aren't exclusive to the left

Are they not everywhere? Are crime statistics not suppressed? Are demographic statistics not suppressed? Is your media honest? Is this image fake? We only know what we receive from the ground in Europe and most say it's a fucking shitstorm.

Attached: Germany.jpg (680x451, 134K)

I wouldn't under estimate it either. It would be nice to see some stats about refugee criminal rates in comparison to germans. propably refugees are doing 15-20 more crimes than germans. Also In Finland somalis, iraqs, irans are over represented in crimes, which is the norm

It's what the majority of the people in the country want though, I don't see how that's a dumb argument. That's literally how democracy works

There's no Nazis. All those that receive 'radical' labels, are just people that disagree with the retarded lefts massive grab for power.

I have never heard anyone except for AFD voters say that it's a crimepit shitshow here in Germany

>What do you think you have such a president? How do you feel having Trump to represent your country?

Over half of us didn't vote for him. That should tell you everything.

There are literal self identifying Nazis in America, they probably exist in most countries

well, you have a voting system what gave you Trump as a president. Electing system aside, i still want to highlight the fact that a huge amount of americans actually wants Trump to represent their country and it will happen again

So a hand full of states should be allowed to dictate to the rest of the country what the laws are? “We got more people so fuck you”

in germany 11,5% are foreign but they blamed for 34,5% of crimes so yes the crime rate of foreigners is very high

Yes that's how it should work, that's called democracy

Californian here:

Don’t care for trump. I think he’s an idiot. But I think bush was idiot as well. I can’t compare to other presidents since I’ve only experienced Clinton to Trump. Clinton was pretty cool. I hate trump I think he’s an idiot. Yeah I’m prob gonna get shit for being from California. I’d rather pay $600k for a 3 bedroom house than live in some shit state in the Deep South or Midwest. California is sick. I love it. I got the beach, desert, and winter, snow 1 hour away. Food is delicious, work is steady, I’ve never found an issue finding employment. If you think an unqualified Mexican is gonna take your job, you might wanna consider your job skills.

>>hurr durr you a liberal shill
I’m not I like conservative economics but also don’t give a fuck about religion, abortion, same sex marriage.
>>derp California banned guns you’re a dumb libtard
Thanks to Reagan

The only thing that really pisses me off about trump idiots is the fact they consider him a Christian man. He’s far from Christian. The fact most conservatives claim Christianity is bullshit as well. Picking and choosing what bible verse you want to follow doesn’t make you a christian. He’s had a horrible history of not being Christian, yet trumptwats believe he’s the second coming of Jesus. I’ll give him this, he’s blunt. And we laugh at his dumbass wall, “who’s gonna pay for it ‘’mexico’”

>>oh

Attached: 66E193C8-8989-42EF-8001-A5576D3B0DE1.png (540x720, 747K)

There's people in the US that say the mass illegal immigration is fine, but we see the effects and it's not good. Every single white country is afflicted with this sudden immigration problem, all at the same time. Don't you find that a bit odd? Laws to protect them from speech, 'no go' zones enforced by your/our own police, endless racemixing propaganda in the media, laws being weakened to keep invaders from being deported...

>the joke is: he propably is going to be elected again. If the majority is voting Trump, isn't he then people's President?

Yes it's what the system gave us, however you're still wrong in saying he won the popular vote

Well we have a democratic republic not an outright democracy. Secondly, blindly following “We GoT a DeMoCrAcY” is dumb. I could go pander to 4 states and fuck over everyone else and win. Clearly you can see how that’s a shit system. Let me double your taxes and cut theirs back and see how you like that.

*spoiler* you wouldn’t

It’s pretty good. Everyone seems to be obsessed with us .

He’s a fat multiple bankrupt amoral retard who has made less of is inheritance than had he just stuck it in an index tracker.

Hopefully he’ll die soon.

I understand that's not how the US system works. I'm just saying that it's reasonable for people to want the majority to matter. If those four states happen to have the majority of the population in your country then it isn't "pandering" to them. What you're saying is that their vote matters less than yours because they live in more populated states.

>Let me double your taxes and cut theirs back and see how you like that.

That's a state matter and they'd have no say over that to begin with, I don't get the point you're trying to make with this

but still a huge number did want him and most likely he will be elected again.

Don't forget that he is representing your country. We Europeans are having a certain image about USA through a president.

umm i didnt say he won the popular vote

>If the majority is voting Trump, isn't he then people's President?
>If the majority is voting Trump

> How do you feel having Trump to represent your country?

Awful. He's an embarrassment and an unmitigated disaster who has already caused long-term, perhaps irreparable, damage to America's standing.

Yet it's very possible he may win again 2020, since a large portion of Americans are too uninformed, or just too stupid, to see what is plainly obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

Attached: Trump_being_Trump.png (1228x670, 146K)

Dude what? So you think it’s a good idea for 4 states to be able to dictate the rules for everyone regardless if it fucks over the rest of the country? If you weren’t retarded you can see I could go to California, Texas, New York, and Florida and say “I’m cutting your taxes by 25% and doubling everyone else’s taxes to make up for it. I’m also gonna give you federal grants to improve your states while the rest of the country gets nothing” not a hard concept to grasp.

yeah ok the majority didnt vote him i recon this

If 51% of the people think we should enslave blacks, is it ok because democracy?

>Californian here
stopped reading after that

whats going on is, russia has infiltrated u.s. politics and has compromised u.s. politicians. trumps tax returns will show how massively in debt he actually is, and furthermore, the deutch bank loans will have russian co-signers.

this is not unique to the u.s. though, russia is causing all kinds of shit through out the world. from promoting brexit, to backing the yellow jackets in france, and other crazy shit.

if you wish to know more, read this wikipedia article.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

I’d rather have cold McDonald’s over anyone that is part of the establishment, so fuck you.

OP posts facts, you're posting whatever lies your corrupt news networks have forced down your throat.

Basically, yeah. Democracy is a joke.

Go research how many elections the us meddles in. The only “meddling” they did was expose how Hilary stole the primary.

Attached: 69224920_2314223015573243_4151400716981764096_o.jpg (1282x1590, 113K)

/thread

>Wikipedia
>credibile source
pick one

its a summary of a book. if you know of a better webpage that summarizes the russian gameplan laid out in the book, feel free to post it.

many of our rapefugees are actually fleeing from countries you morons chose to bomb... and yet US of A refuses to take responsibility and has its "allies" deal with the situation.

This isn't true at all. You think with both candidates going to the same 4 states, one is going to garner 100% of the vote? This has been studied and shown to be extremely specious.

It's not hard to grasp, but that's also not how it works. Those four states cannot decide to only raise taxes in other states because those are state matters which they have no control over.

Sure, 51% of the people can also want for farries to crawl up their ass in Dreamland

That's not how federal taxes work you fucking retard.

Except that he's right. America is a democratic republic. Not democratic, otherwise the electoral college wouldn't exist.

>being this gay

In the current system you don’t need 100%. Trump had like 30 something percent of the vote in California but it didn’t matter

> thinks wiki is a source itself
> doesn't realize that article alone has 12 sources

People are so retarded, which is why Trump is president. But we can't blame them since US education is laughable and big corp has indoctrinated the sheep that anything with the word "social" is bad and literal communism.

So? Why are some citizens represented more than others then? Is that part of the republican principle?

Obviously you’ve never heard federal income tax. Are you really so stupid that you don’t think that you pay federal taxes?

And if it was by popular vote, not EC, those votes would have counted. As it stands they are worthless. Durrrrrrrr.

ok so every single republican in california is disenfranchised by the electoral college and you're cool with it?

Fuck yeah!

Attached: IvankaKiss.webm (720x1080, 381K)

They literally aren't. Citizens all have a power of 1 vote.

>popular vote this popular vote that the system gave us trump hurrr
That’s how it works retard, you knew this before voting.

The citizens of different states don't get to decide on these things though, it's irrelevant

>loser detected

Attached: 1518591574212.png (750x585, 513K)

Do people in different states pay different federal tax rates? No. Could they be legislated to? Also no.

Yeah man, congratulations on applying the way things work now to a completely different scenario. You’re basically A genius.

No. Representation rates are significantly different for different states. If we're a representative republic, why are some citizens more represented in govt per capita than others? You're ok with that?

Because you're a weak little faggot.

Yet he still became president and you’re still salty about it and on Yea Forums. Who is the real retard here?

u do realize most news networks are liberal right

Some states split their votes. If you want a more balanced system this is what should be pushed for instead of “elektorull kollige bad”

how many times have u stepped in shit bc of the low infrastructure under liberal lawmakers

Who cares what yanks think? They'll be a minority in their own country pretty soon. Better start learning Spanish you fucking retards.

Are you pushing for that? Why are some citizens more represented in congress that others by a factor of 6 or more?

Better than your shitty state

literally never?

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 704K)

implying government can’t make whatever rules it wants. Go research civil asset forfeiture and other things that should be illegal but aren’t.

lots of shit in the middle of the streets bro too many homeless ppl. let the liberals fix their states before we see them fixing the earth

I never said the electoral college was bad. I said the representation of different citizens is very uneven and that's wrong.

Half the country doesn’t vote because of shit like this. Some states are always red or blue so if you aren’t gonna win most people don’t bother

Yes, because congress has two houses.

Senate: everyone has 2 reps.
House: representation is based on population.

Bills need to pass both to succeed. How is this not fair?

> ITT low-middle class US citizens getting $10/h at McDonalds try to convince (themselves) that their president actually cares about them.

Attached: shill.gif (371x209, 1.1M)

I believe they only stopped publishing race in newspaper reports of crimes, to prevent vigilantism and confirmation bias. “Another Ay-rab in the paper, huh?” while overlooking the actual racial crime rate per capita. Instead they put the racial crime statistics in aggregated reports, which I think is a more empirical and fairer way of handling it. It allows discussing possible problems with migration without tribalistic tabloid bullshit.

Also, less than 1% of Syrian refugees rape people and probably less than 1% want to throw gays off buildings. Nearly all are just taking their families away from a bloody warzone. They generally do want to assimilate, just as the vast majority of US Muslims are assimilated. Of course Wahhabists and Salafists are a different story, but it’s not too different from people like fundamentalist Mormons. Extremists are always the vocal minority, and are highlighted and sensationalized by the press. Sure, Islam is a shitty religion and ideology, but the Muslims themselves are generally good people, and in this case they’re just ordinary people who just don’t want their wife and kids to die when a bomb drops on their house. /pol/‘s bias is worse than the leftist mainstream media’s bias.

Absolutely right. Fair representation obviously makes sense and was the founders' intention. 1 rep per 200k. We could do less than that but it should be even across the board.

Land is always a good investment.

Attached: 1564904529989.png (634x571, 18K)

House reps are only very very loosely based on population. Look it up. Some states are massively over repped and some massively under repped.

The MSM is libtarded.

Damn, all that just to say "Mexico didn't pay for the wall?"

None, San Diego is pretty conservative, our mayors come from conservative background even though by law, they’re non partisan. I’ve worked throughout the US for a few years and mainly the southern states are the shittiest. Small towns and big cities. I’m curious why Republicans haven’t fix those problems. California gets shitted for liberal politics (5th largest economics by world standards) compared to... Texas (10th largest). But, you can’t compare apples to oranges when San Diego weather is 60-70’s with summers being 80’s and your average Texas city of 70-100’s

>being against directly voting for your representatives

Yea, I'm not doing that. I'll tl;dr this convo.

Your opinion doesn't matter, it won't change anything, the system is fair as is, if you don't like it then leave, etc etc etc.

>lives in complete shithole where the only people scrubby enough to live there are homeless
>hurrrrr the entire country is homeless there is feces everywhere!!!
There are going to be homeless people no matter what. This sounds like more of a you problem than a US problem

Right? What happened to that? So much for nafta being threatened. But seriously, why is he a christian god?

This graph would be flat if all citizens were equally represented in the house.

Attached: State_population_per_electoral_vote.png (3742x2428, 846K)

America exists because of Europe. Europe ultimately created the problem

>I'll plug my ears and say I'm right because I cannot handle being wrong
Tl;dr?

But wait I thought we were a representative republic and the electoral college as it currently stands is fair?

Eurofag here.

I can confirm this is wrong.

Across Europe all crime statistics show Muslims as a problem.

Now, if 1 country had an overrepresentation of Muslims in crime statistics, one could argue that the country failed to integrate them, racism, xenophobia, etc.

However, this is a trend across countries, across cultures, and not seen in any other refugee/immigrat demogrsphic, eg. Vietnamese, Cambodian, Chilean. Muslims simply cannot be integrated in Western societies because of Islam, and most europeans know this.

Too Long; Didn't Read.

Listen, I'm just saving time. If you can change the world tomorrow, by all means, do so. Posting about it on Yea Forums will literally do nothing though, and I do not intend to talk politics on a Japanese inspired anime imageboard. I'm here to shitpost and go. Shitpost and go. Shitpost and go.

You're so upset

>Your vote matters less than Bill's because he lives in a small state
>It's totally fun and fair

Why are Republicans so afraid of directly voting for the person who's going to represent your country?

Weird that you're talking politics on a Japanese image board then! Shit post and go! Bye! :)

A bunch of reactionary dumbfucks elected him because Obama. They felt they were the kings of the country (for no apparent reason) and were being marginalized by a culture that is slowly becoming more diverse, whereby they have to rely on their skill and aptitude instead of getting a job just because they're white, it is painful to them when a Mexican or black guy will work harder and have more job security because they are afraid to get pushed out for bullshit reasons. White people were never afraid of losing their jobs, until it actually started to happen, in the exodus of jobs to Asia. The funny part is, the people responsible for that employment shift are the same people who pushed Trump into the Oval. So they really are supporting and empowering the people who fucked 'em over. But classically, under-educated whites have always been unwilling to be the lowest rung on the ladder. So they always want a minority to blame, instead of the puppet masters. (as if the minorities own the major industries). Thats why coal mining was such a buzz, its only about 30-40k jobs. But it was entirely white, owned by whites, and it was generational. Nevermind that a couple million Auto jobs went to Mexico, it's that 30k coal jobs people focus on. Which is dying anyway. Then they bitch about welfare, but Farming takes more subsidies than every welfare program in the country combined. Next time people mention welfare, just tell them Farmers are taking more subsidies and it could've been prevented with intelligent diplomacy and watch the redhats get pissed.

And Hillary STILL lost.

cya later alligator.

>Shit post and go

There are a few things that need to be examined here. Mostly involving the sense of Amerifags’ psychosexual terrors.
They are afraid of brown people and women (and trannies and everyone else) because they know, deep down, that actual equality would come at some kind of personal cost. This insecurity colors most of the paranoia that got Trump to office.

However, they are also leaning into populism (however retarded and outright bullshit as it is w/r/t Trump, Boris, Bolsonaro, etc) because they recognize that the neoliberal institutions are fundamentally corrupt and meant to serve only the wealthy.

The real problem is misattribution I’d blame. It isn’t foreigners or trannies who are fucking over middle and lower class America. It’s the giant cock of capital that they are too brainwashed to recognize is raping them, us, the entire world.
Seriously: how cucked do you have to be to not believe healthcare is a human right?

Attached: 721AADFA-F69D-4371-BCED-CB09489DCD71.jpg (533x800, 89K)

Attached: vader_didnt_read[1].gif (350x170, 1.84M)

Only loosely related because she won the popular vote, but she's irrelevant to what I'm saying. You are against directly voting for your president, right?

Sometimes I make rounds in the same thread to see if I catch any bites. :)

guys I'm not here to post about politics i'm just itt posting about politics
- t. brain genius

It seems like people would support equal representation for all citizens whether the electoral college is involved or not. I wonder why they wouldn't want that?

I'm against these nuts on your chin.

I hate Trump, even though I voted for him, because I don't believe in the opposition and their cause.

Attached: 1475988984174.jpg (1000x1381, 187K)

Attached: download.jpg (1500x2071, 373K)

Don't know, don't care. His religious beliefs are none of my concern. I only voted for him to stop the other candidate from being elected, not because I thought he would be a good president, but because I believed the other candidate would be a worse president than he would. This last election was a choice between dog shit and cat shit. I like dogs better.

Holy shot is this real?!

Let me tl;dr this for the retards:

Americans are so terrified of brown people and trannies that they will refuse the chance at free healthcare just to make sure someone suffers more than them. While they die of diabetes and can’t afford insulin.
Turbo-fucking-cucked-galaxy brains

Attached: 7926F027-91D0-41A5-BE0D-74A2FBFFB084.jpg (655x527, 45K)

>nobody cares what you like

You are a flaming faggot.

Putin Bot beep

Putin Bot beep

Fairly accurate. The fewer teeth you have the deeper you want to suck that republican elite cock.

>Healthcare status: Muh!
Here's a suggestion, why not just stop being such a fucking weak body? Cull the gene pool.

He keeps the libtards seething. I love it. I could not have asked for a better president.

Attached: 1497570426433.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

can you post one example of this?

Case dismissed!

Attached: 1518591687201.jpg (255x303, 8K)

>The thing I like about my president is not how competent he is, but how angry he makes the opposition

Kek, Americans

Attached: 170322044147-gorsuch-hearing-day-2-laughing-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 46K)

>13digitfilename.png
Ok ifunny

The Literal Shakening of 2016 is still going on. More recently the Greenland thing has them pissing themselves.

Sure, here's a seething libtard now.

can you post an example of this?

Guess your a cat (literally) guy huh? Don't worry, I like cats too.

Attached: 1519361952632.png (960x695, 1.18M)

I bet you're laughing so hard right now huh?

Sure, here's a seething libtard now.

I could post an example of your dick in my ass, what difference would it make?

I'm having a sensible chuckle.

so, no? ok.

Attached: 1515957407563.jpg (960x960, 455K)

Why are you afraid of democracy? I thought trump was the most popular president in history?

Attached: 7.17.17.png (480x261, 43K)

Does it not bother you that you're being represented by someone who'd do something so stupid?

Attached: 1446589282365.gif (250x250, 993K)

What's with Americans and books? It's like someone can't lie in a book

I will explain the direct voting question a lot of people keep asking they way I understand it. We are a union of states each like their own little country. Each state gets equal representation in the Senate and proportional representation based on population in the House of Representatives. This was the agreement to get all the independent states to form into a united nation. I think it was great idea and still works well today. Is it perfect? No. But I think it is a pretty fair system. I don't like a direct democracy it's to easily manipulated and open to heat of the moment decisions. Mob rule has lead to many very bad things throughout history. Now to the original question. Trump is not presidential and yeah he is kinda embaressing. But the other choise we had was unacceptable. Thats the general answer we had to choose between the two and fuck me if I;m not elated it wasn't Hillary. Trump was a direct response to the left in this country pushing things to far. The left had won in this country but they wanted their cake and eat it too. They didn't learn from this election either and have doubled down, because they are so arrogant. If they would calm down and play it smart and run a center canidate they could win, but they won't. Honestly, when he wins in 2020, if they chimp out they will probably be slaughtered. As to how we look to the rest of the world, sorry. There are some pretty silly world leaders outside the US but its hard to see it when you live in the country and think it normal. Peace.

I get a sense that there’s some kind of blackpill cuckery involved in this retard attitude. Like, that the lumpen and the middle class whites feel like they have no actual say and that nothing matters because we are all pretty much fucked and nothing will change, so at least Trump pisses off people who demean me in real life for being a dipshit/racist/incel loser—teachers, girls, anyone “respectable.”

What’s so lame about it is that this cynicism could actually be used for productive ends, by, say, knocking on doors to make sure the next president will try to save us from a climate holocaust.

But that requires action, ambition, and bravery for hope. None of which most of you cunts are capable of mustering.

Attached: 8A386A42-6FA8-409C-B492-10DD244570B3.jpg (750x907, 60K)

He's no president, he's a complete idiot.

Attached: GayVictim.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

>BTFO
>Operation threadshit
>Unleash 13digit.jpg
>"Haha this is a win for me!"

>buying more land for your countrymen
>stupid
Stay libtard, libtard.

I pray to god for 4 more years.
This man is a never ending source of entertainment
Watching all of this from my euro country is motivating not to kms

Attached: 1506087264674.jpg (620x398, 59K)

Not at all. We should colonize Greenland. I could build a nice house there and "liberate" their women hehe

>muh climate
Yikes.

cool story

You like just making shit up, eh?

Attached: 1507883368429.jpg (500x436, 19K)

Yup. The perfect cuck is the one who puts his head down and doesn't care about his own well being as long as it hurts someone else. They're the ideal tool.

>Hey can I buy your sister's house from you?
>What do you mean you don't have a say in that? Fuck you Bill I'm cancelling tomorrow's dinner plans

every single time fam.

Oof. I noticed a lack of doubles in your post, friend. I hate to see you go dubless. Please take mine.

>per capita

This isn't always relevant

Because you can't. Trump loves the uneducated.

Whats that got to do with anything? Shall I post 60 million photos of retards who vote against their own interests, who are all cucks salivating to a retard? By the way, who also laugh about foreign interference in our democracy, which makes them traitors to the country they're supposed to defend?

I really think the next twenty years should be interesting. If they find a way to put a lie detector on American citizens, I expect a lot of people to get thrown the fuck out, on both sides. I won't be one of them.

JESUS CAN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES MAKE THE CROSSWALKS BIGGER?

Attached: melaniaaaa.jpg (1078x1600, 207K)

He doesn't want to nuke a hurricane, it was just a hypothetical what if scenario

We're not talking about houses, libtard, we're talking about countries. Jesus, get it together.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.68M)

Attached: gorsuch-laughing.jpg (3000x1994, 596K)

definately a man with the Right Stuff.
>family
>money
>power
>all of my respect

He can say and do whatever he wants, imho.

Someone to model my life after.

Guys I'm trolling you! I swear it's working! *Shrinking into a corncob*

Attached: ANTIFAHomo.jpg (540x720, 71K)

Making things up? Like climate change? Lol you retard.

Also, in case you think I’m a filthy lib: the Russia shit was a weak conspiracy theater by the Dems set up to blame anything but themselves for losing the easiest election in decades—to avoid looking in the mirror and realizing that the entire Democratic Party is a giant career advancement factory that gives possibly one single fucks more than the Republicans about poor people.

Attached: F01EE26A-2971-445F-BA8E-33514045E978.jpg (680x451, 86K)

Attached: 1497571676029.jpg (675x843, 63K)

Its tribalism. People can't "fight the president", except for voting. But they can flame each other and incite violence on the street level. When people are incapable of having actual goals, self-worth, pride, they instead try to cut the other side down. I've known tons of people like this IRL. Co-workers, neighbors. They're unhappy with themselves, so they point their self loathing outward to make themselves look superior.

Pipe down retard, adults are meming here.

Attached: IvankaShimmy.webm (640x640, 1.38M)

I can have my asshole fixed free.

Russian interference isn't even a conspiracy. The only thing unconfirmed is whether or not Trump intentionally colluded

Haha that img tho

You couldn't build a fire in a garbage can with a gallon of gasoline and a road flare.

why do you have this on your machine

>muh russia
Please stop embarassing yourself.

Fuck you Bill

Attached: 1497570583010.jpg (620x569, 96K)

Attached: NYTimesPredictions.jpg (1408x552, 82K)

The level of trump supporter fully triggered and shill posting itt cannot be understated.

It really isn't a conspiracy, I said the same thing as you before the million investigations

Don't act like the left are gracious winners and don't rub it in when the right get butthurt. They have been doing it for years. Please get off your high horse.

I know you probably don't believe it but some people have principles and will vote for people and legislation that doesn't only benefit themselves. Hey I'm with you if it was proven Russia changed a vote or made an actual difference other than trying to effect public opinion I would vote to declare war immediately and invade but they didn't. You are beating a dead horse. Trump is not presidential and should stop saying stupid shit but mostly policy wise he isn't doing anything that crazy. He says a lot of shit but when action is actually taken it's not outside of the normal playbook.

Attached: BB697732-7CBD-4F1B-AD7F-B31A8989B2B8.jpg (245x310, 31K)

Exactly. Read this, they explain it all, from the day the pilgrims landed.

Attached: white trash.jpg (266x406, 32K)

Attached: 1480566898231.gif (250x333, 1.45M)

Baww

Nigger.

Yes, it all makes perfect sense.

Attached: shiltherecord.png (870x753, 102K)

Trump Is King Of Israel XD

>America white country

Literally laughed.

>I'm okay with other countries maliciously swaying public opinion in my country

Stay mad, Eurofag.

>getting the good guy in and keeping the psychopath out
>malice
???

Lol if you think the Dems aren’t “gracious winners.” Obama spent 8 years in office compromising with Republicans like a giant pussy because he didn’t want anyone to be mad at him. And for his efforts, his greatest achievement was a shitty half-measure healthcare plan THAT WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY REPUBLICANS that he let more republicans water down even further.
He had a chance at doing literally anything about gun control, environmental protections, TPP, all of that. He bailed out the banks and let the executives keep their fucking bonuses while middle class people became homeless overnight.
And he let that turtlefuck McConnell cuck him out of a Supreme Court justice.
The Dems are losers...by design. Because they don’t even want to win.
Please do not confuse Dems for “The Left.” The only one remotely close is Bernie

Attached: C49FBF71-C4FA-4001-9F42-0CB5D89AD6D4.jpg (1818x1574, 310K)

There are people who laugh at Trump, people who acknowledge that he is just distracting with Greenland, and then Trump supporters.

>The good guy needs Russia to win him more votes

Once again, I challenge anyone here to explain why Trump and his people had to constantly lie and change their stories about meetings with known Russian spies, and why 5 of his closest associates are currently in prison for lying to Congress and the FBI about their dozens of meetings with known Russian spies.

Talking about things means you're mad. Otherwise I'd give you an answer.

good thing the US is not now nor ever has been a democracy. The USA is a constitutional republic

Jesus christ user. Let me know what you're reading so I can avoid it. This is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen.

Yeah, sometimes the good guy needs to do some shady shit to do good. This isn't a fairy tale, kid. If Russia actually meddled with our shit to get Trump in, and I'm not saying they did, that would make them our greatest ally.

Stay mad bro

Sure Mr. Italian-Irish-Nigger-Indian-Latin-Asian-faggot.

I'm not a psychologist but I think a logical explanation is you're fucking delusional because literally none of that happened.

I'm not gonna listen to what a shill from the People's Republic of California says

Because he represents me. Be me 300lbs powermachine. Deadliest gun arsenal in my street. 100% american food diet. White robe behind my door and hitler poster on wall. Reichskriegsflagge on my lawn. Sitting drinking beer with my ar15 loaded on my porch everyday. Nuke hurricanes build the wall shoot jew merchants and just nuke everything non american. JUST NUKE IT

Why are some people represented more in congress than others then?

Ok champ. Literally every word of it is true, but go ahead and keep lying to yourself you chickenshit retard.

Attached: OH YEEAAAH.jpg (960x865, 141K)

Stay mad Ahmed Muhammad Omar Al Mossad Isis.

>saying the quiet part loud

bawwww

Alright, I'll make you a deal. You give me even a single shred of proof that any of that happened and I'll cut off my right nut.
>inb4 no proof

Speak english dumbass fuck

Because trump and i just share the same mindset and we both hate everything nonamerican. This why i voted for him cause he could be me and i could be him. NUKE IT JUST FUCKING NUKE IT NO SENSELESS CONVERSATIONS JUST NUKE IT NUKE HILLAR NUKE MEXICO NUKE CHINA NUKE EUROPE NUKE MECCA

NUKE EVERYTHING

baaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: 692px-Awesome_Cougars.jpg (692x600, 66K)

Wants to buy Greenland.
>That's how we got Alaska.
Wants to bomb a hurricane
>Scientific evidence and computer models give this an 80% chance of actually working.
Borderline creep on daughter
>What's wrong with building her self esteem up. She's hot. Are you gay? No flaming, serious question.

Good. He's actually trying to bring power and business back into the United States while actually trying to defend our southern border. The dude is like an autistic Batman. His actions are good intentions, but when he talks it's obvious. People hate the hero. They crucified Jesus. Shot MLK. Publicly humiliate an actual good president. Obama was a spineless sellout. Trump is a billionaire 3 times over. Sure he failed but he kept at it. He remade himself many times over and now he's fucking royalty.

How does it feel to have an 8/10 president? Finally. Clinton, bush, Obama were all totally useless pedo, retarded, transgender loving shit presidents. The world hatres Trump because he actually stands for something.

Feels fantastic.

Baaaaaaaaa waa wawaeawaeaeeaeaeaeaeaeawawaw aw awawawawaw aw

I was directly responding to your response to that pic the dude posted about people crying when Hillary won. I think you knew that. I agree Obama was a horrible president just like Bush. On a side note there isn't going to be gun control in this country for generations, doesn't matter who the president is. Also I'm not confusing anything I meant the left as a general term. The democrats are what they have been for years and don't really scare me except for bending to the will of insane leftists, Bernie has that problem too. He was the best shot but now he has broke and is spouting insanity. Now an actual classic liberal I would gladly consider voting for but I don't see any, most have caved to pressure or don't say anything. The left as whole isn't going to do shit until they learn who their crazies are and ostracize them.

The Mueller Report is out there. There’s a fucking audiobook and plenty of videos recounting the entire thing for dumb cunts who won’t or can’t read a few hundred pages. They cannot accept any word spoken against their Sun God.

However...the Dems would never impeach because Mueller never was capable of convicting a sitting president, and they are such massive pussies that they won’t risk a failed impeachment.

Let me put it this way: if Nixon had Fox News, he never would have resigned from office.

Attached: 9F960C9E-76D1-47E1-B04E-87E7355E8694.jpg (468x522, 100K)

>Feels fantastic.
How often do you tell yourself this every day lol

How often do you jack off like a loser everyday dumshit fukwad

Well known left wing strategist, Yea Forums Random White Supremacist. When will they listen? ?? ????

>muh report
Oh, you mean the report that literally and completely exonerates him?

what's it like being a pedo faggot

businessinsider.com/who-has-been-charged-in-russia-investigation-mueller-trump-2017-12

Your game is so weak. Just stop kike.

Not a leftist but there's no law for exoneration. That's not how the United States legal system works.

How many of these threads you need until you understand he is your president for atleast 5 years more to come. Fucking idiots all your arguments i print on my paper and wipe my asscrack with it. Fucking whiney babies STAY MAD AND UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE TRUMP WILL MAGA AND WIN 2020.

FUCKING NUKE THE LEFT

You'd know

Projecting homie?

Seems it

Called it. Well, if you ever do come back with proof, the deal still stands.

Pic of u, noted retard who can’t read

Attached: 3049BCAE-2A1D-4A3C-85B3-31993A52584E.jpg (800x450, 83K)

Okay. We're just talking. Calm down, ape.

You can't spell

>Oh, you mean the report that literally and completely exonerates him?

"Mueller doubles down, says his report doesn't exonerate Trump"

thehill.com/policy/national-security/454474-mueller-doubles-down-says-report-doesnt-exonerate-trump

Copy and paste the section of the report that disexonerates him.

So, you're telling me there aren't active efforts to sow discord and create conflict with opposing protests across the street from each other? Really? And you support either side of that? It is literally the one thing both sides have agreed we shouldn't do abroad, fucking with other peoples governments to create regime change and instability in their politics and economies. And you tell me I"M on a high horse?

We all know this. They know this. Remind them that Trump is the king of israel.

He's a moron
Only morons voted for him
I don't spend my money in red counties anymore

Because exoneration is a European thing not a USA thing dumbass.

>the hill

Shit up moron

>some idiot says drumpf bad so that means hes not exonerated
Yikes.

Sincerely left or right, can we all at the very least argue using facts instead of being complete ignorant niggers?

>BTFO
>Threadshit
>Claim victory
>Lolcow

>denying widely known facts
>muh fake news from the libtards at Business Insider
Look, you're denying objectively true, widely known facts.
What would you accept as proof then?
>these people pleaded guilty for fucks sake

It all goes to China dumbass

Hardest part of being an American right now is getting the truth. He's actually doing great, but the media won't let the masses know. The wall is up but most Americans have no idea

>the hill
Your logical fallacy is: ad hominem.

The article quotes Mueller. You can find the quote printed elsewhere if you'd like, or you could just watch the fucking video.

If hes the king of Israel that means hes jesus Christ. Its true folks.

Stay delusional, kid. I'll be praying for you.

>PROJECTION
interesting this is what all gay pedos say

I dont really feel like it homie

Yeah it's almost done. Only took about a year and a half. Looks really clean too. The cat walk where the guards will walk with their ak47s looks really stable.

pretty sure these threads are exactly this

Like this XD

Attached: IMG_20190821_170950.png (750x859, 176K)

How do we know youre not the gay pedo?

>aka bawww

Ad hominem: to the person. Stop using terms you don't understand because it makes you look stupid to those informed.

“Disexonerate” lol you fucking moron

lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map

Im on my phone so fuck you re: copypastaing the 10 actionable obstruction incidents explicated in the link. Lick my twat you imbicile.

Attached: 07952DFB-2455-4268-8181-ED3FCA975BF3.jpg (750x707, 451K)

I am leftwing and i want a black president

Of course you don't. That's why you love Trump: you share the same intellectual laziness.

You already fucking got one idiot. Pay attention.

He probably also gags on netanyahu's cock just like his daddy Trump.

You had one and he fucked you harder than any white person in recent history than you could possibly imagine.

I love him but he's so autistic it hurts. How does he not understand sarcasm?

Stay mad, libtard.

>Ad hominem: to the person. Stop using terms you don't understand because it makes you look stupid to those informed.

Oh god. Did you actually just type that? You're lucky this site is anonymous, because you just made a fool of yourself.

Attacking the source of the argument — the person, so to speak — instead of the substance of the argument, is the ad hominem fallacy.

His daughters body is banging if it was for the Downey face she looks like Lucie Wilde that smiles. There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to buy Greenland we probably have more troops on the base there than the population.

lol read that sentence again you retard. are you literally shaking?

There's no such thing as exoneration you dumb stupid nigger. Learn the law.

Giving up so easily? Yeah, I figured. To be a Trumptard at all means having to ignore basic facts, so this is no suprise.

My original challenge still stands if there are any other takers.

>b-b-but i'm not a gay pedo
sure gay pedo

Speaking of autism.

I read it. I stand by what I said.

>being this confident
Alright panty sniffer pedo

Nigga you must actually be 13 years old

Attached: 1C1C8857-5CB8-431A-BC93-DA5E1636AD04.jpg (750x906, 137K)

She's a thot covered in plastic surgery and you love her? Lol ok cuck

Read it again.

Prove ot cuck. Show me the surgery receipts.

>win argument
>must be giving up
Libtard logic.

Hi Ivan. Fuck Russia. It's a broke shithole.

Not an argument.

Haha your pic game is on point

Love =\= sexual attraction

>muh russia
Stop it. Get some help.

No. It's fake and gay.

Hi goldenshekelstein. Fuck Israel. Its Jewish shithole.

Why is this @ me? I’m laughing at this cunt for saying “disexonerate” because 1. There is no such thing as exoneration in the law 2. This dumb cracker said “disexonerate”

Attached: 072BF28B-8E0F-4650-BBBC-8F22F5967455.jpg (535x398, 47K)

My country is a feeble joke. Its inhabitants are mostly delusional cucks fueled by bigotry, fear and anger, happily being led towards authoritarianism by a barely literate "leader" who is simply an uneducated obnoxious Boomer con-artist. Fuck the United States. This shit country is obsolete.

>This retarded pathetic kid?
>Entirely blown out

Say one fact as to how he's a bad president. One solitairey verifiable fact of his politics hurting the USA.

I know, but at least people aren't throwing bricks in here. And there is a chance that some of this might sway some young people who still have any common sense. They can believe what they want, but it should be carefully considered, instead of being a tribal conflict because some nigger stole his bike.

I love her? No but I would certainly jam my dick in her and find out. Only incels csre about plastic surgery. I get laid on a regular basis *shocking I know*

fuck you i'm not a pedo you disgusting gay pedo

Fuck you nigger dont say cracker it offends me. Where my representation fuck.

Meant it to him not you sorry.

I'm a middle man. Not rep nor Dem.

Still mad she lost?

Seethe

I've lived in california and vegas and encountered no violence. That doesn't mean anything.

He is the King of Israel and therefore the biggest Jew in history.

Leave any time.

Liar

Yes I also have to tell people I have sex on the internet!

He's NCBI negative. So try again.

California is shit and has no reason being as expensive as it is

Still waiting for that fact. He's NCBI negative fucktard. Not Jewish.

Exactly - Hillary was a shit-tier candidate, embarassing that was the *verybest* the DNC could manufacture. Obama was a total cardboard cutout but at least he wasn't an outright criminal. Im a true independent and Hillary turned my stomach.

And lets get one thing perfectly clear.. Israel is not the 51st state, and not even a reliable ally. Putting ANY money into Israel is pure bullshit. It baffles me that half of the alt-right hates Israel and the other half sucks its cock without knowing jack shit about Israeli politics.

Meanwhile, in communist America...

Attached: IlhanOmarIsANaughtyLittleSlut.png (750x1334, 1M)

I would love to hear a Trump supporter try to defend Trump's recent tweets about Jerome Powell.

Of course they never do, because they are, almost without exception, too lazy to actually follow the news.

Please go have sex before ever posting again it's actually embarrassing. School should be started again you shouldnt even be up.

Because we know we're right and we dont need to play your stupid fucking board game.

Lol he sure knows how to wind y'all up. Outside of Twitter and Reddit nobody gives a flying fucktart.

I swear I have sex all the time!

Spot on

Attached: 97014B20-7B02-48F7-B588-546FF524A420.jpg (1628x977, 150K)

If we were impeaching people on accusations, Trump would've been gone three years ago.

>being this mad over a fucking tweet

So what did you just give up on trying? Like any other Democrat.

DEFEND DIS REEEEEEEEE

Being a supporter of anyone doesnt mean you have to like everything they do. You can support someone just because you hate the alternative. I voted for Trump for 2 reasons I fucking would never vote for a Clinton or Bush and regardless of how dumb the wall someone ran on immigration reform which has been needed for 25 fucking years.

How do you feel about this?

Trump spends all day furious about tweets that don't support his idiotic opinions.

You don't care that Trump = Israel? Lol ok

That's an idiotic opinion.

That's not how they work. They keep trying to enforce it in their own circle. Think differently exactly like us or you're a Nazi!

How do I feel? Like you're grasping at straws.

Israel is an apartheid state and right wingers support it because Evangelicals believe it is necessary for all the Jews to be in Israel for the Rapture/End Times to begin. Quite an alliance.

Attached: A1115295-DCC1-48CC-B178-B6FEA7738E6F.jpg (570x319, 41K)

You have no idea, how funny you are right now.

And I love to watch you guys seethe over it.

No, its a truthful statement.

Why would I care? What's it got to do with anything I asked? Why is supporting Israel bad all of a sudden? Clinton, bush, and Obama did. Oh but orange man bad so now it's bad to support Israel!!!

Truth alone doesn't make an argument, kiddo.

It's super weird how they claim to hate all things Jew, yet their daddy is the king of israel.

You didn't win anything, you impossible shitnigger. I asked what kind of proof you wanted and you responded with some fag shit about praying for me. So far I'm the only person to introduce actual facts into the conversation.

I'm not seething. I'm a patriot who is embarrassed by this shit show.

Sure kid.

It also wasn't good when they did it, kike lover.

I'm not going to hate myself. I'm a Jew. NCBI positive.

>patriot
>doesnt like our fucking leader just because hes orange
???

Not an argument. A statement.

Nobody knows what you're talking about hth. Also pretending to be Jewish like a good Nazi. I guess?

You're not a patriot dumbass

I'm glad you can recognize when you have no argument.

I'm actually a kike. Which in Yiddish means "circle". When the Jews came to Ellis island they signed with a O. When asked what it meant they said "kikel" or "kike". It's the least offensive term ever.

Proud America is made from economic refugees and offenders in the 16th and 17th century. And now you play the nationalist card?

Not because he's orange. Because he's unfit and most likely riddled with syphilis.

Who says Trump is orange more? His supporters or his detractors? We all know and fucking XD

kek'd

It's a genetic marker virgin.

You don't have an argument. You're just being contrarian.

Prove it you std ridden whore

A what? A genetic marker virgin? Wtf are you talking about?

I hope one day you wake up and realize

Go back to 7th grade science.

You're iq isnt high enough to understand. Its ok.

What?

NCBI is a genetic marker virgin? What?

I just woke up and i realized. Holy shit. I know everything now.

He's shown signs of syphilitic psychosis since the mid-2000's.

DNA is the code that makes you, you. NCBI is a genetic marker to the Jewish race, you ignorant racist piece of horse shit.

Do you think bthat has something to do with him declaring himself the chosen one and king of the Jews?

Ya know, you’d think that the Jewish people would be sensitive to things like forced detention in ghettos, dehumanization, and ethnic cleansing. Weird how Palestinians just couldn’t catch a break from folks with firsthand knowledge of that shit.
But hey, you gotta respect the hustle turning your own peoples’ genocide into a sweet real estate deal and the chance to carry out a genocide against some other people.

Attached: 3EB48ACC-99D7-40FC-A7B7-961AFC8D52AC.jpg (1280x558, 99K)

>DERRRRRR GRONHGALD FFFFFFFFFDRUMGPFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1494054768997.jpg (538x445, 62K)

Probably. Grandiosity is one of the signs.

It's how we tell who's faking and who's not.

No because it's true. Donald J Trump is Jesus Christ. Get it in your fucking head man.

That's not what you said though. You said it was a genetic marker virgin which was a typo or something??

>You don't have an argument.
That's not how it works, kid.

Oh yeah sorry. It was in the predictive text. Must of hit it above the keyboard.

You've spent an hour saying "NO, You", like an infant in a high chair.

That's the left for ya

Point proven.

loyal jews vote republican

You're all missing the point, which is that his tweet makes it clear that he's terrible at his job.

To whine about the man you hand-picked to chair the Fed? Why the fuck didn't you invest all of two minutes to find out if the man you were about to appoint to arguably the most consequential post actually had the monetary philosophy you were hoping for?

The point is that Trump is exceptionally lazy, and because of this, he's ineffective at accomplishing his goals.

It doesn't upset me that he's so bad at dismantling Obamacare, restricting immigration, etc.
I'm glad he's unable to accomplish these things. The question is why are you idiots ok with it.

>Nancy (((Isenberg)))

Attached: mickey merchant.png (412x438, 127K)

And you fell for it like a guy who falls for it.

Try reading the book, fuckwit.

So you agree because trump is king of israel?

Could it be that he's using Twitter as the red blanket to lead y'all bulls into fits of rage so y'all keep talking about him. There's no such thing as bad publicity. It's going to get him reelected. It's actually fucking brilliant.

lol Ben Shapiro stan detected.
Also, assuming Jews have automatic loyalty to an oppressive apartheid regime top tier kek

Attached: 933310E4-49B5-4F5F-9AF0-9F362BC705A1.png (579x487, 387K)

It's a sarcastic joke dumbass.

>terrible at his job
>doing exactly what i elected him to do
Pick one, libtard.

Sounds like you didn't read the post to which you are replying.

God do you have to fucking type so much you piece of shit.

>Seventh dimensional delusion

Oh, so you're actually a logical person with an education? Bullshit.

>I'm glad he's unable to stop communism and prevent literal criminals from coming into the country.
Why are you okay with this?

Is that why he said he was their chosen one and Bibi is his best friend and all loyal Jews vote republican?
>Damage control

So you believe everything you read on the internet? Did it ever occur to you that it's business strategy that works?

No one here has an education. Stupid fucking liberals centrists and republicans

I voted for the winner, didn't I? Stay mad.

Yes. Yes it is. Not damage control. Trying to wake you up to his game but you'd rather continue in ignorance.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc lol no dumbshit

Trump loves Jews. He loves Israel.

I believe I’ve been the only actual Leftist posting on this thread but cheers to saying fuck you to all the filthy libs and reactionaries

Attached: 980CB6D2-7D46-4732-A8F7-02E7987938DB.jpg (640x903, 160K)

(1)

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png (960x970, 1.1M)

Who's Bibi?

Ok, I pick terrible at his job, because he's definitely not accomplishing what his base elected him to do.

It's as if you couldn't muster the stamina to read all of my post.

I have a masters in Finance and retired at 40. And believe it or not, went to Wharton.

It works. Reverse psychology. It's working. It's having the intended consequence. It keeps his name in people's mouths.

Again why is that wrong?

(2)

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-Europe-Multiculturalism-Migrant-Crisis.jpg (1200x694, 175K)

The winner of what?

Boy Trump sure loves giving your tax money to israel! Or he would if you had a job.

>God do you have to fucking type so much you piece of shit.
Sorry, I'm not a Trump supporter, so reading isn't really a problem for me, and sometimes I forget how it is for you people.

So one Jew said something all Jews are bad? Y'alls double standards knows no bounds.

It seems like he's getting you pretty fucking butthurt to me. Why did you think I voted for him?

The election. Your precious candidate lost.

(3)

Attached: QMW9fZG.png (714x644, 169K)

Israel ≠ The Jews

Attached: 2826CBB1-DEFA-4D8B-84BE-C49CAB493840.gif (500x280, 1.99M)

It's on the internet it must be true...

I wrote in Warren Buffet.

A fucking men

Literally who? This is why she lost, dude.

That's true. He definitely loves the Jews and Israel though. The only govt members talking sense about Israel are he ones he constantly tries and fails to torpedo lol.

(4)

Attached: 1514594019810.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

Still waiting on that evidence that Trump is somehow bad.

Why's that a problem? Know your place.

>still waiting on a diaper change so I can shit my pants immediately again

(5)

Attached: 1552047492598.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

>Waaaa mawmie make me some tendies. DA JOOZ!!!!

Are you kidding me right now? His name is DRUMPF. IMPEACH HIM ALREADY.

You think the PPACA, which at its core was devised at the Heritage Foundation as a conservative alternative to Hillarycare in the '90s, is socialism?

Christ you Trump supporters will eat up anything your masters feed you.

Stay mad.

So more name-calling and no actual evidence.

He supports the state of Israel, which is genocidal and he drags peaceful Jews into the conflict. He has destroyed diplomatic supremacy for the US.

He's orange. It's the literal color of evil. If you wear orange you are a rascist fascist national socialist nazi cop pig.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if my life depended on it, because I'm actually old enough to remember what she was like as a regular public figure, FLOTUS, NY Senator, etc. She's a fucking idiot. Not as stupid as trump, but still, she is not a viable candidate. And I was right.

(1)

Attached: 68551399_115169736498499_5623541735968735232_n.jpg (500x500, 42K)

The Jews are fine, retard. The Israeli govt is problematic.

How is Israel genocidal? Prove to. Show me one piece of solid evidence.

Stay mad. She's never going to run again after getting fucked so hard by Trump.

>It seems like he's getting you pretty fucking butthurt to me. Why did you think I voted for him?

You voted for him so he could cause permanent damage to America's standing in the world, because that would make me angry, and you derive pleasure from my anger.
Got it.

He called the vast majority of American Jews stupid or disloyal for not voting republican. He has no affection for Jews writ large, he has affection for Bibi and power

Attached: FCA758BF-600B-4F99-AAF4-02D6EC8D7BB4.jpg (960x554, 61K)

You prove to.

>not as stupid as trump
>lost to trump
???

(2)

Attached: 1556650896071.jpg (1024x673, 78K)

Whatever helps you sleep, kid.

Kek right. It's what it feels like. The left.
>Da JOOZ
>Da niggers
Also the left
>You're so racist! Give up your whiteness! NAZI SCUM!

(3)

Attached: 0JDporC.jpg (1024x659, 112K)

(4)

Attached: 1556647905975m.jpg (1024x536, 97K)

So wanting strong borders = racism. I can see the parallels. Newsflash, border security is required to have a country. Dumbass.

Trump has no beliefs. He believes whatever rthe person on the room with him wants him to believe. Because he is the ultimate cuck. Final form of turbocucked republican wealth.

Attached: _107399240_hi054680562.jpg (660x371, 51K)

The election isn't decided by an IQ test, genius. It's decided by voters, and most of them are fucking idiots, just like the man they elected.

It was Israel before it was Palatine. Learn some world history retard.

Entirely wrong. Visit Europe. They have practically no border security between say Germany and France, yet they are countries. Please cite sources for retarded claims. :D

Attached: 2B5D45FE-AAE8-41E0-8171-F111676624E2.jpg (412x1024, 86K)

Leave if you don't like democracy, commie. Leave literally any time.

I'm not mad, she's unfit. She's dirty. I wouldn't want her to run again.
In book smarts and politics, she's a thousand times smarter. Trump is dumb as fuck. But you may have noticed, nobody voted for Trump because they thought he was smart, except for people who are way dumber than him. They thought he was a disrupter.

So the countries with the highest rape in the history of the world by forcing people to accept "refugees"

The US is not a democracy you mongoloid.

>on the room
So Trump is beinf controlled by Tommy Weisou or however the fuck you spell it?

Attached: 1564631216611.png (640x629, 558K)

It's a republic.

You racists boggle my mind.

Sounds like my post went over your head. Shocker.

Attached: Trump_shoes.jpg (400x267, 49K)

Exactly. That was my problem with Hillary, too. If grinding up baby ducks was important to the American public, she would've been there with a bulldozer pushing them into the shredder.

Sure kid.

Why are some people represented more than others, fascist?

My nigga you the only other cool person here

Attached: 272E4C2B-5543-408B-A41B-55934643F082.jpg (300x126, 8K)

Stay mad.

Looks like my dick went in your mouth. Shut up you soft ball hippy

I see why the Democrats are depicted as a mule. Y'all are stubborn dumbasses.

What the fuck is Palatine

Attached: 1564893100606.jpg (401x373, 81K)

>he hasnt seen star wars
Boy are you in for a treat.

>gay

A typo you autistic braindead dumbass.

>It was Israel before Palpatine...

*cringe*

Stay mad, commie.

Listen samefag, missing an a didn't negate what I said.

[email protected], fucking e-mail me fam

Attached: 7B2E531A-350E-4D12-BB35-20D3A8AE4DBC.jpg (960x862, 54K)

An s. God I fucking hate touchscreen keyboards.

Chill bro. Fuck. Learn to joke around homie.

Haha why would I be mad? I just buried you in a dumpster lol

>phoneposting
Yikes.

You're a dumpster.

I'm in bed sue me.

>he doesnt keep his PC in his bed

>Palatine
>Palestine
>typo

Attached: Gerg.jpg (894x894, 368K)

How exactly? Or is this more LGBT rhetoric. An unearned sense of entitlement.

Why would I. It's a tower.

>haha why would i be mad?
He says as he seeths and grinds his teeth in nervous anger

*cringe* who types that shit ewww

Stay mad :D

>*cringe*
Who types that shit ewww

Donald Trump is orange and also bad, but for real.

Not that guy but I could ask you who types "*cringe*?"