Heroin is dope

heroin is dope

post in this thread if u fw heroin or other opiates

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Took OxyContin once. It was great. No pain just peace.

I did too much one time and it felt like the room was spinning. I got nauseous. 80 mg of oxy. 40 was good though.

No you’re dumb.

Yes I can hear you.

im in Minnesota and could reeeeeeeaaaly use a new hookup

Was on h for 5 years. Now I'm suboxone.

Attached: 9DD829A7-29E6-4218-A6B5-C67AED6DBB17.jpg (1100x734, 45K)

I would do it everyday if I had a connect lol id burn through my savings, just get subs now tho :/

I only inject high quality marijuanas into my pure bloodstream

Where's the webm of a naked girl doing heroin or some other shit and coughing after?

Used to do a gram a day. I don't miss those days. Currently in a Suboxone program. Everyone is different as far as quitting if you are there yet. There isn't a one answer for everyone. No matter where you are you in life, remain humble. It annoys me when there are people that have completed the program that act like they are the 2nd coming of Christ. Confidence is good but too much is bad. Whether you want to continue getting high or get help just remember to be honest with yourself. And don't do it for anyone but yourself.

I recently relapsed and did subutex for a couple weeks. Any easy way to feel better than detoxing like this. And not switching to another substance?

Attached: received_10155404203726577.jpg (2320x3088, 583K)

It takes longer than a couple of weeks to wean yourself off of opiates if you were a hard user like I used to be. It's a very slow process. You go between maintaining for a bit then attempt to lower then back to maintaining for a while. My advice would be to get into a program. It's the way that will give you the highest chance of permanently getting off of opiates. Everyone is different as far as how long it takes. But you have to be patient, opiates are a very powerful drug.

I pray that you get a fentanyl laced batch and do the rest of society a favor

How's high school?

I havent been in highschool for over a decade, thank you though.

Well you have a long way to go. We all get there at different times. It will be okay.

I was on 24mg subutex daily for about 2.5 years. I tapered to half a day then jumped. Took 3 weeks off to deal with it and it was hell. I found 3 subs kicking around in my lunchbox and snorted about 1 a week. Sunday was my last sniff. I'm just tired, achy, legarthic I grabbed some kratom today and seems to help a little. I guess I'll stick to kratom and not fuck up again. When I was in group I went the last 1.5 years will all clean piss tests. One day I decided I've had enough of the pharmaceutical jew.

That's why I wish I never started on suboxone. They are harder to stop than the dope

The only one I fuck with these days is methadone

Attached: mmmmm, good.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

Don’t like the way my heart feels when I mix Percs and blow

Were your doses 8mg each? So half a day would be 4mg? Yeah 4mg is higher than recommended for jumping ship, that's why it was hell. I hear you though, it's a huge pain in the ass to go through all of this. I started at 24mg like you and I take Suboxone which is very similar. I'm down to 8mg a day and still on the pharmaceutical rodeo. It takes a long time. Be careful with kratom, it's habit forming. Hopefully some day you won't need any of that anymore. That's my goal. It's a long and slow road but I keep on going.

I developed more of a problem with subs than anything else I've ever done. Thanks doc!!

inject heroin into your anus. best way to get high

Any of you dudes ever try to buy the opioid research chemicals and make your own pills or iv solutions at a fraction of the cost in exchange for having to deal with the process and risks urself?