I've been in america for 2 days and I already got assaulted for speaking my homeland language...

I've been in america for 2 days and I already got assaulted for speaking my homeland language. There was no fighting people just talk a lot of shit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Don't be speaking that terrorist gibberish around here BOY

THIS IS AMERICA

Lmao

>"assaulted"
>"there was no fighting"
You have to go BACK, soja chico.

When I visited America I was surprised that I spoke english a lot better than most Americans.
I am from Germany.

You're not welcome here either, jew.

you and op should get jumped

murica is just a bunch of fatties shouting Nazi shits

We left your shitty country so we didn't have to listen to this kind of retardation. Let's keep it that way, Eurofag.

There's no thing such as american language so everyone should be allowed to speak their shit. But turns out all of you are just bunch of two digit imbeciles

Tip 'o the day - If you're in America where they don't like your native tongue, or conversely, if you're overseas and they don't like Murican, speak French.

No one likes the French. Not even France.

You have to fucking go back.

Shut up, you lying bitch.

Everyone hates the french.

What? You think telling me that having anything and everything I could ever want to eat is a bad thing? Shut your malnourished cock hole. Mind your own business.

At least Euros and Muricans can agree on something!

Yeah, but nobody wants to outright kill them, either. If you speak spanish here, someone will want to kill you. If you go to, say, Italy, speaking English, they'll fucking hate your ass. They share a border with France, you'll be fine. Lots of Canadians speak French. Go to south-east asia (anywhere near vietnam) you can get by with French. Even in New Orleans and the Caribbean, you can get by with a French patois, especially if you don't want to get economically raped by street merchants in any of those lands.

You just haven't evolved to comfortable english, you german robot

Yeah there is faggot. We speak english and pronounce our R's around here. Go fuck yourself

I went to the ba at havad squaw and had nowha to paak tha caa.

Fuck the northeast

Boston is almost completely devoid of negroids, because its cold and expensive. And the ones who are there are usually polite and educated.

Sounds good to me, and they threw british tea in the harbor so they aren't too bad

back to nigger land with nigger language and designated shitting streets

Attached: 1553135455371.jpg (707x647, 41K)