Sup, Yea Forums. longtime lurker. i'm a girl who's high as fuck and bored. AMA, but I won't show my tits or even gtfo...

sup, Yea Forums. longtime lurker. i'm a girl who's high as fuck and bored. AMA, but I won't show my tits or even gtfo. I'll answer literally any question.

Attached: your-moms-a-ho.png (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1ULQdpZ
can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_multipleforegasm.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rate my dick please

Attached: B554EF43-54F3-4895-AAD8-250AB5B39D8E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

honestly 9/10 damn its pret nice

My gutters are leaking and since it's soon to be fall I'm worried about drainage. Would you replace your gutter system entirely or try more regular cleanings first?

entirely. what are you, a jerry? if they're leaking rn they're gonna leak tomorrow too.

Are you british?

how often do you pretend to be a girl online? have you ever thought that this might mean you want to be a girl irl?

nope. american. west coast!

My uncle Jerry is in prison actually.

i'm a real girl but why do i need to convince a stranger online. pass

sounds like he deserved it

What’s your ethnicity

>I'll answer literally any question.
what's the meaning of life?

OP here, i'm gonna sign my posts -OP so you can track my replies better

i'm white. blue eyes, blonde hair
-OP

text me now nigger

good experience in the now. if each moment you live is a zero-sum experience and you're just adding up zeroes like you get nothing at the end. n*0=0 always
-OP

You gonna get that astral chain? Also what you high on?

How many cocks have you touched

geez, i'm gonna need to see your n-word pass.
-OP

Twice a week, different boards
- OP

You know the rule femanon gtfo

You can't say that word, so says the magic black cock of team leader Alpha Black Male
-OP

idk what that is but weed
-OP

I'm actually a guy, sorry for larping, I really dont want to talk to you
-OP

What's your favorite palindrome?

two. i keep it under wraps.
-OP

Sage goes in the options field

Attached: F2A31EE0-A062-47D5-BE88-618FB919148D.png (261x547, 9K)

One. It’s my own cock.
- OP

why would you betray your race by complimenting a nigger cock

omg omg i know this one. fuck i can't remember it but theres tacocat and that is a classic ain't it?
-OP

would you get cumblasted by an elephant?

shiiieeeeeeeeeeeet i'll do that next time. thanks bruv

who was the real winner? Hillary or Trump?

wait seriously, was that black? I thought it was white for sure.
-OP

ew no. i am actually a zoologist so this disgusts me.
-OP

Wich way do you prefer to deduce the volume of a sphere with radius R? I prefer using rotationary integrals as opposed to integrals of one of the axis.

omg i like this question a lot. I agree with you. ignoring one axis just seems dumb

PS i had a math minor in college sooooooo yea.

-OP

Alright, show your face, then.

then my boyfriend might find this and be mad, so no.

-OP

Alright, fuck off, then.

I assumed weed, what strain?

awww so much anger at internet girl :( i'm just lookin for a friend

Haze, my friend.
-OP

are traps gay?

But in rotationary integrals you end up ignoring one of the axis anyway... Is just that in the other method you do a slash from left to right or right to left and then multiply by two.
You really are high, why are you high btw?

Do you walk around with a veil over your face, or dressed like a ninja? Is your boyfriend a muslim? Does he get upset when you walk in the street and your face is uncovered for literally everyone to see? Why did you think it was relevant to mention that you're a girl? Do you think it makes you more interesting? Do you want the attention?

i thought this through one time. yes because any attraction or permission of the dick inherently violates the definition of heterosexuality and crosses over into homo.

Do you think boys in panties are cute?
I love seeing my bf in panties with his cute bulge.

beeeeeeeecause i wanted to be, why
also i skipped classes today and wanted to relax.
am i really that high?

Whos your smash main

i'm bored

star fox

nope, not at all. sounds gross. gay.

oops forgot to sign those last few replies but i hope you realize they were me ok bye
-OP

I play Mega Man.

i also really like pikachu

Nah it was Middle Eastern but thanks for the compliment

Fighting pika physically hurts my soul

>beeeeeeeecause i wanted to be, why
Just asking.

>also i skipped classes today and wanted to relax
Bad idea. Although I don't usually do it because my teacher is the most awesome explainer in the campus.

>am i really that high?
Yup.

shiet usually those seem chubby and goomba-like. fun fact: i was scared to give my first BJ because the dude's dick looked like a goomba. it was just dicks overall that scared me and then hormones overpowered.

-OP

what's the "true" average penis size?

Tits or GTFO

normally i'm a really great student but i've been going through some shit like depression and stuff so i'm off my game lately.
i'm high yes but i forgot i was

-OP

That's not fun, or a fact.

no, u
-OP

4 inches

it's fun when you realize how much i love dick now so like looking back it's like haha dicks used to gross me out but now i'm here and apparently i give really great BJs

Tits or go

Whats the biggest thing you shoved up your ass

Why has god abandoned us?

>those seem chubby and goomba-like

What do?

Are you a transgender?

hey no it's actually around 5. I did some calculations a month ago or so and I needed that data to figure out how many dicks one can fit in their ass. the answer was around 5.

-OP

no. i wish i had a dick sometimes tho. just to know what it feels like, yaknow?

-OP

swallow, bitch. there's people starvin' in africa.

-OP

>apparently i give really great BJs

Prove it. You know what my dick looks like already

meme machine by pink guy. listen to it.
i read this in that voice.

-OP

How many toes you got?

I've never put anything in there but a dick has slipped in there twice

-OP

5 on each foot, 10 total, why? how is that interesting

-OP

>normally i'm a really great student but i've been going through some shit like depression and stuff so i'm off my game lately.
Been there, almost pulled the trigger, it's even harder when you have no one, at least you have your bf.

>i'm high yes but i forgot i was
How does it feel like to be high? Never taken any drugs apart from alcohol.

It feels like your big toe. Play with your clit, that's the same orgasm type. Peeing feels very similar.

so, how many dicks one can fit in their ass?

yeah i started cutting myself for the first time in my life so it's been tough. don't worry i'm not doing it for attention, i keep it secret.

it feels so fun! like being a little kid at your friend's house playing dnd into the night :.)

-OP
sry im so slow guys the captchas are hard for me rn

oh huh. thanks for that thought food. i'm genuinely interested and appreciate this.

-OP

i said around 5. it's like 5.24 so

-OP

how the fuck does knowing what it looks like help me prove it.

-OP

Why do you believe him when he said it slipped?

haha cuz he thinks it's gross to go up the poop chute and so do i. i'm tight enough for him i guess? like i said, i've only seen 2 dicks

-OP

does size matters?

Good point tho

It's very similar to having a vagina actually. Yours goes in, mine goes out. My g spot is on the back/bottom along the shaft of my penis. My "clit" is my foreskin. My labia is my scrotal sack.

All the same parts of the brain light up during orgasm. My penis can have different orgasms much like your vagina can. If you play with my foreskin it's a very quick orgasm that happens over and over, and the g spot can only happen once per session. Like if you sleep with a guy who has a foreskin, without birth control, you're getting pregnant. It's really quick. The amount of semen that comes out when I play with my foreskin is insane. Like I can fill a cup. Women fucking love it. I feel bad for men who were cut.

>
length does a bit, but girth no. like my fav vibrator was the girth of a fat finger and it was great. just please, please, learn how to perform cunnilingus on her. she will love you to death i promise. i dont get enough :(

-OP

>yeah i started cutting myself for the first time in my life so it's been tough. don't worry i'm not doing it for attention, i keep it secret.
I never actually harmed myself, I hate suffering of any kind including physical. That day I took the buss to the nearest tall bridge, almost jumped until I realized how painful death by drowning might be and also some stuff came to mind and made me acknowledge the fact that I was just a lazy sperg.

>it feels so fun! like being a little kid at your friend's house playing dnd into the night
Interesting... I don't know if I want to feel that.

>sry im so slow guys the captchas are hard for me rn
You are actually pretty fast so no worries.

wow, u good, u even answered my next question!

holy shit this was enlightening. thank you dude.

also i have never seen an uncut one and that sounds cool.

-OP

Making sure you got no webbed Mr stalin

>I'm a girl
>Size doesn't matter
Fuck you liar.

the pain to me clears up the fuzzy feelings of worry, sadness, anxiety, etc. that i cant parse out myself. its like bloodletting was. (i heard the other day the more you give iron the longer you live because getting rid of too much iron is healthy)

-OP
i think i went on a tangent oops sorry

Tits or gtfo.

god i cant tell you enough how much girls love that. she'll be super passionate and motivated to please you after you do that, too. trust me: i would.

-OP

I’m a guy and jerking off from your dick pics and trolling the shit out of you fucks

-OP

Attached: A65F3205-C6A2-4E11-B32A-E74D38076823.jpg (640x920, 83K)

What's up Nymph

wtf how would you know? if you think i'm lying, you're an incel fuck

-OP

thats hot

-OP

ay its in the frickin first post i aint posting tits like could you Ctrl+F real quick and see that i've said no multiple times now

-OP

You are not me
-OP

does imgur.com/a/1ULQdpZ make you want to be a lesbian?

Shea, dat you?

I can't imagine being this ignorant of anatomy. The male analogue of the clitoris is the glans (the head of your penis). The foreskin is more like the clitoral hood.

read a fucking book.

I got man tits you fat fuck

-OP

Attached: E8D01A63-E8F6-4E03-AE5D-20609D6B47A6.jpg (495x619, 48K)

you are actually the faker here since in my past messages i've been using lowercase and then also hitting enter before the signature line. tard.

-OP

>imgur.com/a/1ULQdpZ
shit, yeah, negro

-OP

i aint know no shea but shea butter

-OP

After I fucked a black guy size don’t really matter anymore. My hole is big as a elevator shaft

-OP

OP, use a tripcode next time

whats that?

-OP

You the faker.

-OP

>tripcode
>what's that
Ur not a long time lurker bish

I’m a stupid laper that just want attention and dick pics.

-OP

sorry i've been inactive in the past few years but i was way more active 2 years ago.

-OP

>length does a bit, but girth no
Isn't that the opposite of what girls usually say? Is 6,6 inches enough?
>the pain to me clears up the fuzzy feelings of worry.
How does that work?
When I was in the dark place I just wanted it to end. Sometimes I fantasize about being a being without a body that just observes the rest of the world or some shit like that... Yeah I got into a tangent too...

I really don’t know anything I’m a just a guy trolling your guys.

-OP

Attached: 0ynjv8dlpv35_0.jpg (750x1024, 42K)

Sure np. I try to explain this to transgendered people, maybe save them from surgery that has a 50% chance of ruining their ability to orgasm. Most people don't realize that humans are very similar. We all start out as girls in the womb. Try finding a dude with a foreskin, make sure you're on the pill and haven't missed in 2 weeks, and ride the wave. You'll literally be cumming the whole time as your pussy drinks it in. I've had women tell me it's better then being eaten out. I can go pretty much all night but eventually "dry up", but I've came so much that I'm tired out. I'm 35. Women come back for more almost every time. I've had one girl on the pill get pregnant. Poor thing, married I guess. I was like, lie say it's his.

If you only do it once you should try it. So much comes out I don't masturbate unless I'm in the shower because of the mess.

i honestly have no idea what other girls say because i dislike them as much as you probably do: they're hard to be friends with. that long sounds fine honestly, but i meant the longer the better

idk how the cutting works but the feeling is like that i described

-OP

weed (drugs in general) arent that great for depression. speaking from experience

Hmmmmm

That’s great your incel nasty fuck. Send me dick pics

-OP

Try weed.

Do you think a relationship where both people are open and willing to appeal to each other's fetishes is a happy one?

holy cow.

i have a personal record of always swallowing so maybe that screws up my high score tho

-OP

At least classify yourself OP.

Attached: breast-shapes-new.jpg (432x285, 20K)

No tits no dick

no tits? just go fuck yourself you dirty manwhore
nobody wants to see your manboobs anyway, you ugly fucking fuck

Stop pretending to be a lass, faggot

bitch dont kill my vibe

-OP

i'm high rn tf?

-OP

I only try weed when my black boyfriend shots him weed infuse cum in my pussy

-OP

I don’t see one with hair and no I’m not going to put my tits on this place

-OP

shit yeah negro

sorry i used that one already but yes yes i do

-OP

>tfw dubs wasted on future serial killer and current pedostalker pervertfag, the post

Attached: 1394413999322.jpg (1280x1159, 138K)

i'm a mix of large and "the perfect breast shape". i've been insecure about my nipples looking more down than up but actually i'm just glad i dont have any of the others.

-OP

lol wait thats hilarious i didnt even notice

-OP

how about this categorization? Which one is you OP?

Attached: 409265_522700243998_163700382_30492701_156422953_n.jpg (576x350, 59K)

This is not op, I have man breast that are way better then women breast.

-OP

I always wonder why I'm such a disgusting attention whoring creature that can't just make a normal post without letting everyone know "OH HEY IM A GIRL BTW" online...

I guess that's why I'm depressed and do drugs in the first place huh? Oh well

-OP

grapefruit but my face dont look like a smokers asshole

-OP

Neither, I like to keep my sexuality a mystery so I can get more attention

-OP

I don't let women blow me. Most men with foreskins wouldn't let you. Almost all women don't know how to do it properly.

The head is more sensitive so it fucking tickles.
Your teeth will catch on the foreskin which is incredibly painful. Imagine if someone bit your clit.
When they do eventually figure it out, they gag or puke due to sheet volume of that bleachy tasting stuff.

Cut guys produce about 1tbsp, which is nothing compared to 8 ounces or more. Not all at once but it just keeps coming out.

I don’t care dude, fuck off you fag.

-OP

I meant to say weed budder. Honey. It's 80% THC. No CBD.

Why won't you show your tits, and why won't you leave ?

Would you fuck her

Attached: Velour_Room.png (313x479, 153K)

What time of day do you masturbate

you think it tastes bleachy? it's like salty but at the same time the most neutral flavor ever. it's a bit like snot. less salty than that still. it tastes sweet if he eats fruits that day, it tastes like shit if he had mcdonalds.

So, closer to "even" or "FOT"?

Attached: YePBbfJ.png (1611x816, 123K)

oh whoa that sounds cool. i'll look out for that, thanks

-OP

>i honestly have no idea what other girls say because i dislike them as much as you probably do
I don't dislike them, I'm just socially innept, I'm a complete virgin who's first kiss got wasted in a girl who I didn't even like, the only reason I did it was because I was curious and she was the one who approached me, but she was too much of a whore and her personality was shit.

>they're hard to be friends with.
That's kinda true, but for me it's everybody.

>idk how the cutting works but the feeling is like that i described
I think it might have something to do with adrenaline... Maybe you should try some extreme sports? Might trigger the same feeling but even stronger.

>that long sounds fine honestly
I hope so, if I ever get to continue my lineage.

i won't because they might wind up finding my boyfriends eyes and he'd be confused and concerned. i won't leave because fuck you

-OP

I have a hard time talking to women cause of my social ineptitude, what would you say is the best way to get around that?

no. i deal in 2d only. i get turned on thinking about kissing my girl friends.

-OP

noon and night.

-OP

OP what's the kinkiest shit you've ever done?

Attached: nqj7dhpw8de31.jpg (449x766, 69K)

even all the way.

-OP

once again, your foreskin is NOT like the clitoris. your GLANS is like the clitoris. the foreskin is like the clitoral hood.
learn some fucking anatomy before you try to act like an expert you sperg.

Sorry not attracted to children. A 9" cock would most likely harm them. Really. I love women. Kids annoy me to no end. I don't understand pedophiles. Ever babysit? They talk nonstop about the dumbest shit asking annoying questions. Just stop.

I can give you fake tits from the internet if you want stupid motherfucker

-OP

HIYAH

sports sound dope. i need to get back in my workout phase while i'm in school.

continuing lineage aint all its cracked up to be tho

-OP

i honestly don't know how to help, i'm just as confused and i'm one of them.

-OP

One I’m not a women and I also know that a lot of fags like you roam this place. I just want attention homie and dick pics

-OP

i had sex with my dorm room door halfway open. fuck i still dont know if anyone saw that...

-OP

you get me :)

-OP

The foreskin has like 20k nerves in it. It's more sensitive than my tongue. Maybe do some research. My cock head is less sensitive than the foreskin.

Hi hows it going dude. Okay so like I'm having female issues. I dont have problems getting laid or anything and I know I'm attractive on a fair level but chick I love is talking to some dude i asked if they were a thing she said yes but it's weird cause her commitment issuses. Idk. She called me drunk saying she loves me and shit and i just cant figure her out man. Any advice?

Continuing the lineage is the desire every male has biologically, is just that we interpret it in different ways.
Good luck with them sports and sheit, be cool and tell your bf you want more cunnigulus cuz that must feel dope and might help with the anxiety stuff. Try not to miss any classes unless your teachers are shit and you are better off learning for yourself with some books. Peace out.

>learn how to perform cunnilingus on her. she will love you to death i promise. i dont get enough :(

Why don't you oral-rape him, sit on his face until he satisfies you? Do you think he's going to care or think less of you? He won't. If all you need is oral to get what you want, just take it. He'll find it endearing and tell his friends that you're a wild nympho.

yeah, you gotta call her or sit her down and ask her to sort out her feelings for you versus her feelings for the other guy. if she's unsure, leave her alone, she'll come to you if she ends up wanting you. if she's sure it's him, then there's your answer. if she's sure it's you, then you can help her through the pending break up.

best of luck, dude :) remember: you are worth more than being put on hold by her!

-OP

thanks for chatting, man :) you made an internet girl friend, be proud!

-OP

How do I shot web?

huh, that's an interesting tactic. honestly i think he's scared of looking pussy eye to eye.

-OP

All the more reason to force it on him. How do you think chicks learn to like anal? Because they keep getting fucked in the ass. If you want oral you gotta get him used to it.

I second this. It's about as sensitive as the human eye. I can feel things with the foreskin that my tongue cannot. When I'm inside a woman, I can feel every part of her vagina with excruciating detail. I can draw very well and I drew a detailed picture of a woman's insides and told her where her pleasure zones were. She had no idea but when she uses a vibrator, she comes harder thanks to me.

Seriously stop circumsizing boys! I'd be devastated if I lost my foreskin. I feel so bad for men. I sincerely weep for my Bros without theirs.

I know my worth but I'm straight up wipped man. She told me she has been wanting to go see her dads grave for like the past 2 years but cant cause its across the fucking country amd my ass instantly dropped like 600 for her to have a plane ticket. I just want her to be happy man shits fucked.

She's probably cheating on you

god, you're so sweet and well-meaning. if she doesn't see that in you and give you the sensibility of just telling you what she feels about you instead of leading you on, she's not someone you want to be with in the long term.

i hope you break the cycle soon. I knew a girl who did this shit to boys and it fuckin broke my heart.

-OP

We litterally arnt dating. We did years ago and we are still close but shits weird. We met at a weird time in life.

Video evidence. I'm so sorry for your loss :( I weep for you.

can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_multipleforegasm.shtml

Imagine how much less neurotic women would be if they were more willing to rape their bfs.

Another bored femanon popping in.
I cant sleep so I'm just killing time

Attached: 59273285.jpg (1373x2640, 1007K)

Op go watch this video to see what you're in for. It'll be so much fun. Every woman that I've had sex with quivers at the thought of it. I mean they call and text me begging for more. I think society would have less rapists if more men had foreskins as it increases the pleasure for women 100 fold.

dude thats an interesting thought. maybe im just high as shit and this is cool but like think of it: boys are conditioned to be more "rape"-y to their girls and it's even rewarded in bondage fetishes, but girls were trained from birth to be the submissive one and the differences in sexuality between men and women could be caused by this. damn.

-OP

Really? They have an archive of tits with current timestamps on them? Get the fuck outta here, nufgt

hi, other girl! i am girl too!

-OP

>I'magurl

Attached: NArL0KH.png (1338x275, 458K)

You're really pretty.
Go find a dude with a foreskin. Have sex with him. It'll change your life.

Man it's not like I'm negatively affecting myself Ethier, like I have a rent free 3 bedroom apartment, I make like 6000 dollars a week. Like man I'm kinda an asshole but never to her and im likens funny asshole idk shits fucky and it makes me feel weird. Like I know I could provide for her, but like is it better to be in her life to see her happy and help that happiness knowing I can provide or is it better to cut myself off from her knowing that if I cant be with her on a romantic level then I'm selfish and just waiting for a moment. Idfg, like man Its just a really fucked situation and I dont know the way around it.

i avoided clicking that as not to get that shit streaming through my college wifi thanks no thanks

-OP

but for some reason i'm okay with this being put through my wifi? idk what im oding. doing

What are good cute/sexy pet names for boyfriends?
I just started sexting with this guy and things are going very well.
I don't want to screw it up.
Thx!

Ignore these cut virgins. There's enough porn on here.

welp, what do now?

-OP

Refer to his penis as powerful historical figures.

It's not conditioning, it's genetics, evolution, survival of the species. Guys have the most offspring when they go around knocking up as many chicks as possible, and chicks have the most fertile offspring when they snag a guy to protect and provide for them while they raise their babies. Society doesn't teach guys to rape, a bazillion years of natural selection has.

You look 12.

hmmmm i like deriving my bf's name into some arguably baby talk-y name that sounds cuter than his actual name. like john it'd be jay or something or idk gosh just make it personal to him :) also i kinda like daddy?

-OP

i like these thoughts. they pet my brain the right way yaknow.

-OP

You mean call his penis Ghandi or something?

You're so ignorant it's painful. The foreskin is SKIN you twat, it's female counterpart cannot be the clitoris, it would be the clitoral hood.
If you want the male counterpart of the clitoris, that would be the glans.

You're beyond redemption, go drink a good cup of bleach

why do anons always love getting into arguments about genitalia like wtffffffffffff

-OP

Nah ghandi was a bitch

Be like yeah fuck me with that big strong arch Duke Ferdinand the III dick daddy or some shit.

I've been slipping in baby. But I want something more masculine that will really make him hot

Just constantly complement it, like always be saying how big/thick/long/hard/beautiful/etc. it is. Literally worship it, just kneel down and stare at it and say how much you love it in between sucking it it. There is absolutely no way you can overdo this, so go about five times further than you think he would laugh at you for it and just literally worship it. Trust me.

youre giving me material for my pre-bedtime routine. thank you

-OP

maybe like bear or something like that. i love attaching bear to my nickname too

-OP

Oh you mean like call him the fuhrer. He is German but I dont think he would like that.

Go use your phone then. It's worth a watch. I mean you really need to know what you're in for. I watch porn where men are cut and so little dribbles out at the end. That's not how men were designed. It squirts and squirts and squirts. Almost endless. There's studies that say that it has more endorphins in it as well that increase your mood, maybe due to volume. You'll be walking on air.

You clearly define yourself as a female and keep signing evey message with "OP" at the end. It seems very important for you to keep your individuality in a sea of anonimity. Maybe because you know (as the image says) you're so vapid that you cannot stand out in any other way?

ok are you shilling for the anti-circumcision league or some shit now

-OP

Yes this! I know I'm into cock worship also!

Whip out that Napoleon, baby.

I would. I'm Jewish and that would turn me on. Come salute my little fuhrer!

i built it like an AMA thread so i wanted to make sure people knew i was responding to their questions

you think i'm boiling this down to a science dude? I'm watching IASIP and eating chips like i'm not that intensely invested

-OP

Doesnt need to be wwII relevant honestly
That's the spirit

What cup size are you?

That actually made me laugh!

Yes and no. It's not shilling if it's truth. There's no league is there? I see so many men so sad and angry all the time. So much potential pent up without a true release. I would go crazy too if I never truly came.

This is Lieutenant Aldo Raines. And you owe him one hunnert dead nazi scalps.

Cant sleep, clicked first thread

Attached: 1566963445072.jpg (720x449, 47K)

Dilate

you seem like a waste of sperm and time. find a hobby or kill yourself

-OP

If dubs I get to go home to my wife and kids. The war is over.

Are you a virgin?

I am a D

-OP

Don't let doctors ruin your sons if you have any. I'm willing to bet most of society's issues come from this. When you have generations of pent up rage you end up with Trump. For better or worse.

nope!

-OP

"Daddy" is hot, but if he's a college bf your age what's the point. Tell him that he's the only man that can ever satisfy you, and shit like that.

Of course the next level is cuckqueaning a threesome, but from your point of view what's the point, if it makes you jealous just

One thing from my oldfag experience to be careful, don't tell him that he can fuck you "any time, any place" -- that will make him start fantasizing about it and the next thing you know he's going to want to get a blowjob in a janitor closet. Chicks say that one way too much. Just keep coming up with reasons that fucking him is so much better than fucking anyone else could ever be. It's far better to lie about that than get him thinking about "anywhere anytime"

If you suck on my little fuhrer you can kill 6 million Jews!

Come waste my sperm in your throat and you too can waste 6 million Jews (sperm) ;)

It's a joke chill

thats interesting advice, thanks

and yeah a threesome would make me incredibly jealous unless it was a dude.

-OP

that was a fake me i'm sorry about that dude

-OP

Nobody's a virgin, life fucks us all!

lol i guess in that sense, double-no.

-OP

What are you talking about?
I don't plan on circumcising my potential son.
Go to bed crazy.

He almost always doesn't want a threesome with a dude unless he brings it up. Don't bring it up unless he says he wants a threesome with a chick, which he probably will eventually, and when he does you gotta shoot that down with the image in his head of trying to avoid touching dicks.

Maybe we could just talk about sperm and leave the other stuff out of it.

you should listen to him, he seems very wise.

-OP

ok, good to know.

-OP

you are very cock-centric, I think you're gay and you hid it yo yourself

-OP

maybe we should make circumcised penis an obligation by law?

-OP

> Nobody's a virgin, life fucks us all!
The trips of truth.

Most men are cock centric ; )

another fake me. i'm gonna go start a new thread and do the things ppl told me to do to verify my identity.

-OP

We can tell the difference.

I'm with you!

Even gay men are cock-centric.

All good little sister. You seem really chill. I'm really high as well. Stay chill. Hope you find your peace. I have love to spare (nonsexual no romance I'm married) sending some brotherly love your way, maybe you can catch my vibe and forget the pain and be healed in Yeshua name. Don't let the world kill you. Don't let the children hurt you. Rise above all the noise and confusion. Come fly with the angels in high. Up where everybody's beautiful. Past all those who use religion as a tool of control and hate. Past where the sun shines. Where nobody can hurt your soul. The place where love comes from beyond this world. You have heard asked, why God allows pain to take place? He gave the world to men and they caused this pain. Instead of feeding the hungry, they use their money on bigger cars and houses that will burn when tested by fire. Those with riches will be judged by how they wasted their blessings. Forget this place. Listen as the Angels sing. For the time is drawing near. They stand at the ready awaiting the from order. I sit a watch. The everlasting witness. Every eye that has ever been born will see. Jesus Christ is Lord and he judges with fire.

Does this mean females are clit-centric?
I think we should be fair.

Not op

That's powerfully deep.

Tits or GTFO

OP does the thought of your bf fucking a guy turn you on? Since we are giving advice I will give you mine: if it does turn you on, don't tell him because it probably turns him off, but if you force him to think about it you could make him want to experiment and if he's not naturally bi that never ends well.

I think chicks are more-or-less evenly split three ways between clit-centric, vag-centric, and both. While I am not a chick, I'm an over-the-hill oldfag well into triple digits so pretty sure.

What colour are your panties?

All of you incels should die

-OP

you're too high

-OP

can't agree with you more

-OP

blue with red dots

-OP

ITT free relationship therapy for femanons.

Attached: tumblr_p2q3c7FXJt1x25gtbo1_1280.jpg (1280x930, 248K)

What kinks do you have and why is foot fetish not a single one of them?

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

What do you want to be when you grow up, OP?

Die? I don't think they should die. I'd hope they learn that it's rude and they should feel remorse.

Poor kitty, get him some benedryl.

Why won't you kill yourself, you attention seeking whore?
You're a piece of meat. Tits or GTFO.

Is that you CreamKitty? How was getting metoo'd for being a rapist to a teenager you alcoholic fuck?

is a 5 inch cock good enough to satisfy you?