Ever blackmailed a girl for more nudes and control?

Ever blackmailed a girl for more nudes and control?

Attached: Nikki~3.jpg (1440x1650, 241K)

Found her "secret" kink profile.

Attached: a.jpg (376x743, 73K)

No op, have you?

She and her unwitting bf. Don't they seem happy?

Attached: happy couple.jpg (375x678, 67K)

The fuck is wrong with you? Did daddy touch your special place when you were younger?

Why so upset user?

faggot

I have worked once or twice. They always block and run. Threaten suicide etc.

Seriously kys

Op, post the conversations with her

Thinking about it. Stole my landlords wife’s nudes

Didn't take much for the pretty little whore to send me this.

Attached: merchandise.jpg (1189x838, 257K)

What have you gotten her to do? I had two very close friends have some fun after i told the non subdued one that i would spread her best friends nudes everywhere and ruin her if she didnt obey.

Attached: 0119ed03-6b1e-4a43-a213-403846a19d41.jpg (491x820, 87K)

Thinking about it as well — got a girl to send me nudes with her face, just screenshotted her student ID from her instagram story. Fucking idiot didn’t black it out

How should I go about this?

Step 1. Kill yourself
Step 2.

Offer a way out. Do these things for you for say, a week and just like the others youve owned you'll let her go. But when that week is up youve got so many nudes so many secrets..

I was blackmailed. It almost immediately brought this out in me. It was a fake video I got bm'd for like 150 of my 15 yearold money. Started doing the same to girls the next few months later

Started with sucking for silence. She didn't realize it would only be downhill from there.

Attached: sucking.jpg (323x438, 35K)

>am I sucking good enough

Any of your bm victims do anything about it? Random girls or girls you knew?

Nice! Like Shia would say: "Do it!"

Random and no. Always left them alone at the first sign of danger.

Attached: 94F67374-B881-4514-9B6E-B0D1165209EC.jpg (828x562, 408K)

Attached: 7185D7C2-245E-4426-AD3F-E928B93CDB9C.jpg (2448x3264, 607K)

Anybody know of any good blackmail vid sites besides xrares?

Anyone have any saved conversations?

Seconded. Motherless used to have so many.

go on

Eventually she wanted out. So I told her she had to come up with some money fast and told her how. I made sure her face and other parts were in a LOT of promotional material. There are places in her city that she avoids going in the hope of not being recognized.

Attached: working.jpg (1534x769, 322K)

blackmailed a married older co-worker I was fucking, that was gonna break it off with me -told her i would tell her husband about her cheating

Kik?

Attached: 13614461-500B-4FF1-B911-16ADB361EEE2.jpg (591x1014, 173K)

thats so outrageous i half believe you

Attached: 6A57FC6C-3540-4B06-8535-B6ACA91D26A7.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

I was sharing nudes of my wife on kik to a guy and sent a picture of her Facebook by mistake and hes not blackmailing me and sending me pics from her fb

Now

Fuck no...
Who does this shit?
It’s a cunt move.

I did something similar while sharing my wife's pics and videos with some user on kik. I had a thread going for her on /b and he started dumping her social media pics along with her nudes on there. A bunch of anons messaged her and implied bm. Some also sent nudes to her friends. It got a little dicey for a while.

Scary man

yeah, it was. got my dick diamonds tho

It is hot

Anybody successful with bm?

they weren't successful. I kinda wish they had been tho

it is. I still post her hoping it will happen again

I'd love to bm your wife into taking a nice creampie, but more than nudes would probably be needed.

Attached: 39A41403-3783-45CB-AB21-10799FB270EC.jpg (1080x1003, 160K)

I bet you would. What do you think it would take?

Depends on her job etc. Also depends on how far you'd want it taken.

that's the tricky part. I'd want to see her made to do some depraved shit, but i wouldn't want her totally ruined and both our lives destroyed.

How depraved? What's the line of totally ruined?

you two should be able to work something out, form a plan and go for it, share your work here ... we get to watch it unfold

well, I wouldn't want any money lost or for her to get fired, or to be injured. But I'd want to see her being a deprave cum slut

Very doable. Email?

Your email?

greenmaildealings gmail

What would u need?

I think I'd to see it unfold on /b as well. She has a few fans on here that would like to see it.

That's better discussed over email, but I'd post the results you want shared here.

What's she look like?

lets see a pic then

I'm posting her in another thread now

I don’t know if this counts but I have a library of nudes of my ex wife. We divorced a year ago. She was being unrealistic in the divorce and I expected our mediation (required in Florida) to be pointless.

However about three or four days before she asks me to meet for a drink. What the hell? She tells me if I give up her nudes right then she’ll concede to realistic terms. I counter that I will do it only after she gives me the long promised, never delivered anal sex. She agrees and I get to fuck my soon to be ex wife up the ass finally.

Hand her over a flash drive and the idiot promptly smashes it without checking it. Gave her a dummy one first to buy myself time but she doesn’t bother to verify.

blonde?

yeah

Yeah, this one, she post nudes on her fb wall

Was crazy

Attached: 68749038_411061912849053_7917467800073928704_n.jpg (530x884, 26K)

how do you want her contacted?

what do you have in mind?

Everyone in this thread is fucking pathetic. How are you able to stoop so low? Don't you have any respect for yourself?
Just do everyone a favour and off yourself if this is what your existence has come to.

fuck off

what do you want out of this, her to be your sex slave or mine?

yours

you're gonna need someone local to do that, where r u?

west coast

Pics?

I tried getting some from my cousin, no avail

good luck with your endeavour ... I'll let you know if I'm ever over that way ... perhaps we could wife swap

How will you let me know?

you post her often enough, I'll let you know

which slut are we talking about here?

Hi, femanon. You know the rules, tits or GTFO.

>Hand her over a flash drive and the idiot promptly smashes it without checking it
you are so retarded lol

If it makes you feel better, I'd murder you in the most painful way possible. People like you should be hung from hooks on display and kept conscious for as long as possible. Retard.

bump

Well i got pics of a 19yo. Was her sugar daddy for some time. Idk if i really want to use it on her tho. Has to be someone else

Attached: IMG-20190820-WA0003.jpg (1600x900, 128K)

I'd love to but I don't have blackmail material for the girls I know irl

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23_113130.jpg (1061x1706, 518K)

daym whats this skin shit called?
its sexy af