>2019
>eating vegetables

You do realize that you're an apex predator, right?

Attached: Jordon Peterson.jpg (512x637, 44K)

helps you poop.

veganism is literal mental illness. the discussion is over now, bye faggots

Vegetables are living creatures, bigots.

I did realise that
and I never eat vegetables

you've got the wrong guy, user

what are you predating on, lolis, waifus?

No it isn't. You can get just as much protein from vegetables that you can from eating meat. Vegetables can't suffer, animals can suffer.

It is unethical to eat meat.

Attached: 1547051624967.jpg (788x960, 135K)

>someone on Yea Forums claiming that they, or anyone else on here is an "apex" anything.

Open the Shades on the basement windows and get some natural light in there user; I think you need it

>Very likely doesn't personally rip out the throat of his live prey with their teeth, then proceeding to tear out chunks out of the still-twitching corpse the same way before eating them raw.
>Apex Predator

Attached: 4ce1125dbd3f4c93144c17b17d39d5f2.gif (858x480, 242K)

I'm a big fan of chicken nuggets

Attached: hatchery_21.gif (400x300, 546K)

mmmmm. mechanically separated chicken....

You're projecting, user. Yea Forums gets 27 million unique visitors a month. We're normies, you don't belong here, go somewhere else.

wtf? they just feed them into a grinder alive?

Veggies go well with meat though

I male lion doesn't hunt. He waits for the female lions to hunt and then he goes to the kill and eats.

Are you saying that male lions aren't apex predators?

you can get all your nutritional requirements from exclusively eating feces, too

Move your tongue over your molars. See how they're big and flat? They're for grinding up leafy greens and vegetables.

You're an omnivore and JBP is a scam artist.

He's never recommended this to anyone and has specifically said so. He said it's what works for him and his daughter and that it may work for some people.

mine seem pretty sharp

herbivore molars are actually literally flat. mine seem severely jagged and serrated in comparison

do you even have a tongue, fag

no you can't.

>JBP has never asked me for money

It’s virtually impossible to get enough protein on a vegan diet

> animals can suffer
Kind sir, can you please tell is how exactly does a chicken whose head was instantly cut off can suffer ?

Yes, you can.
There are traditional styles of pig farming which combine it with a toilet. It's still used in some places in Asia.

Why don't you give it a try and prove me wrong, though.

At least he actually goes for kill and eats the catch raw, unlike so many humans who do neither.
Besides, most Apex creatures have developed a much higher tolerance to Vitamin A due to the livers of Carnivore species they eat having much more of it than normal, whereas humans have no such tolerance.

That's not what that is surprisingly. MSM is chicken scraps blasted over a sieve. Much worse

most idiotic post in the whole thread.
you can´t seem to cope with other people having other opinions.
i think thats a mental illness.

Diet aside, this guy is such a fucking huge loser.

picky fat niggas be like