I fucked up. I’m not good with women at all, and a woman from work started coming on to me...

I fucked up. I’m not good with women at all, and a woman from work started coming on to me. I got excited and ended up hooking up with her several times. She never told me she was married. Long story short, her husband found out just a few minutes ago. Apparently he is pretty damn crazy. I think he logged into their Verizon account and saw our messages. So he probably has my phone number, but no other information. How should I handle this?

Attached: 2DB36683-0544-4CE7-AD83-F8975B130F44.jpg (269x269, 15K)

Hahahahaahahahahaha!

>Own a gun
>Defend yourself
>Shoot a school
>Profit?

Can just say you didn't know she was married. If he isn't a nigger you probably won't get jumped. Fight him like a man.

Who cares. He's the one who let himself get cucked, she's the one who didnt hide it well enough. Just protect yourself and chill

that's what you get for casual meaningless sex you fucking degenerate

Just don't do anything. The situation will sort itself out. In all likelihood, he's not going to come after you.

Also, don't sleep with married women.

He's probably loading the gun he will later use on you both at this very moment.

Try to contact him somehow and apologize and tell him how you didn’t know

This is the worst piece of advice in the world. Contacting him will only exacerbate the situation.

Don't listen to this person OP. Contact the husband immediately and admit how many times you fucked her. Also mention if you used a condom on his wife or not. He will definitely appreciate the honesty.

Here's what you do:

First get an axe. Sharp one.

Then you go to the dude's house and ring the doorbell.

When he answers, swing the axe at his head. Try to kill him, but if it doesn't work, pull out the aforementioned nunchucks and beat his head.

Then spit on his corpse and say "she is mine now,bitch."

Cut off his ring finger and present it to your soon to be wife as a reminder of what happens if she cheats on you.

Unless you live in a middle eastern country, infidelity isn't illegal. He can't do shit to you.

party with him so both dump the whore?

Lawyer up. Don't talk. Lay low.

If you respect the cuck and leave it alone it will go away. Guy literally has to let it go or he will face the consequences of hurting you. The problem here is the woman and society. And her not telling you were being used as an affair is extremely underhanded.

I wouldn't fear him nowadays but it's in proverbs you fucked up. Read the bible.

What can he do? Men can do everything with their might he can destroy you. He can even get away with beating your ass or take you to court. Lie etc.

Don't contact those people again.

Because no one would ever do anything illegal, amirite?

Just let it unravel wat CAN you do?

So the best option is just shut up and let the situation resolve itself?

>Lawyer up.
KEK

What should I do?
"My advice to you is not to fuck around with married women."

"That'll be $250.00 please."

WTF does he need a lawyer for you dumb kike?

Fuck I lost hard reading that. Woke my wife up kek. Best reaction.

Nice redit spacing faggot

I've fucked many a married women. All these "crazy" men aren't that crazy. Gotta remember, they're married, which means they're pussified enough to shack up with some bimbo. He won't do shit but drunk text you or drunk call you. If he does file a police report. Get a restraining order. You've broken no law. I have like 4 active orders against these dumb cucks.

>Take you to court.
For what? He broke no law.

Don’t get a fucking lawyer. The guy can’t sue you for anything. If he’s such a pussy that his wife is cheating on him with a beta faggot like you then he’s probably all bark. If he starts fucking with you just call the cops.

Fuck I lost to that.
Never change Yea Forums

Actually. She broke the law of marriage contract. Thus giving up her rights if the husband files for divorce.

Idk what year you think this is pal but these days bitches can trick you into raising another man’s kid for years and still end up with half your shit. The law isn't on your side.

You can always be in a situation where you need to shut the fuck up and keep to yourself. It's just like surviving prison. There are ways of life and lessons of life, one of which is to shut up and that people are always in kindergarten in their brains. They are petty bitches and they will attack you.

What can happen is you get falsely accused of rape. And you always want your lawyer. You want what's good for you. Which is not getting touched.

There is no situation here. There's you're one more guy on the street walking to go get a burger and this never happened.

That bullshit is trash drama. They can live their drama and you can forgive yourself for some text. My bad. Won't happen again. It was a misunderstanding I didn't do anything. No cuck I fucked your wife and I didn't know. That's my secret fuck you.

Drama lands you in court for a guy that dropped the ball on his business or his wife betrayed him.

Keeping a secret to yourself ooh la la

I'm going to forgive myself for being a straight man.

As the lover you're in a perfect position to run away uscathed.

Don't fuck married women.

she's not married, that's her way of ending it without hurting you. clever girl

> don’t fuck married women
Terrible advice. It’s always great sex because they are using you to release their sexual frustration and in a few months you won’t have to deal with them any more when they go back to their husbands. Also don’t have to spend money on dates because they have to sneak out to see you.

you never saw her wearing a ring?

or if she is married, it's her way of ending it and hurting him, physically. Brace your face OP

easy, if he wants to fight tell him to fight you in an octagon with ufc rules.
your probably a faggot that has never thrown a real punch or done more than a push but maybe you'll scare him and if not, at least the rules protect you.

I never notice wedding rings. Might as well be an invisible cloak. Not OP though. I tell bitches my name is Terrance so they can't find me.

If it's clear in the messages that you didn't know she was married then he'll be more pissed at her than you, you're just some random fuck and probably one of many.

Was in a very similar situation not too long ago but I knew she was married, I was 21, and she had a kid. Fucked her in his house with the kid screaming in another room. The guy didn't find out about me until a year later but still tried messaging me. You're fine. The dudes already a cuck, he doesn't have the balls to fuck his wife and he won't have the balls to fuck with you, you're fine

>Lol, I'm a dim-witted faggot that's never been on a fight, so I expect a pissedhusband to give me fair combat.
fix'd
Lol, hubby's gonna creep up behind you and stick an icepick in your kidney.

honestly he should just beat up his wife for being a bitch and leave you alone

>And you always want your lawyer

Just stop it you stupid faggot.

When you grow up you'll realize when you do need to lawyer-up. You don't keep one on retainer "just in case".

Now toddle off to bed, your bus should be coming shortly to get you to school.

Faggot.

meh

He's probably a beta just like you, look up some self defence vids, if you do scrap and neither of you know how to do anything, you'll just need to be aggressive

>
>Idk what year you think this is pal but these days bitches can trick you into raising another man’s kid for years and still end up with half your shit. The law isn't on your side.

Nigger what are you talking about

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Either kill the guy in a duel. Pistols at dawn. Or marry his wife ASAP. If she won't marry, find a thot that looks like her and hire her to fuck her husband. Or kys *shrugs*

My uncle killed his wife and her lover after returning from the army OP. Some actually stay because they love the woman. I guess those are the ones that get cucked.

Are you insane??? You should never do that!
Always say you didn't use a condom and ejaculate full force inside of her. He will then recognize your manly superiority and apologize for his rude behavior.

Fucking hell, lost

Attached: F706FBCE-7B2A-439D-B85B-A31C07CF1DB3.jpg (501x519, 199K)

You knew she was married you dumb cunt, you deserve whatever happens to you

Happened to me I told his wife to tell him I'm not the type to say anything but what would he do if I woke him at 3am in bed with a knife to his throat, she passed on message never heard from him again, he moved jobs and shut up.

keep having sex with his wife. Ask if he wants to watch.

Yeah, tell your lawyer this and get laughed out of his office. Or better yet, say this in court and give everybody a good laugh.

What "crazy" things did he do?

if she wasnt wearing a ring that's his fault for dating a slut and hist fault for not keeping her happy with his dick. This is legit not your problem user and if he takes out on you he's even more pathetic because he can't grow a pair to leave his slut of a wife.

Contact him.
Level with him.
Tell him your story.

He'll appreciate it tbh