It's already almost September

>it's already almost September
>still haven't done my taxes
Be honest, how worried should I be?
t.collegefag

Attached: 1566613980270.png (467x458, 431K)

I’m sure it’s fine

Accountfag here.

Honestly not too worried, depending on your income. I doubt anyone on Yea Forums is making over 20K so your penalty wont be high. The problem comes when you go years without filing. Then you have to go through the trouble of obtaining all the tax info for prior years which can be a pain. File now, itll save you problems in the future. Pay as much as you can, set up installments for the rest.

You're good. Probably missed out on a pretty decent refund though if your a t.collegefag.

you can double up on them next year, at least in new york, my pops didnt do his taxes for 2 years and they didnt do shit, but youll have go pay a professional to do them for you, probably

It will be a fine thats all no big deal

And fuck you too.

40k working two jobs...

Also, to add on, if you're paying for college chances are your education credit will negate any tax liability you have. You'll probably get a refund.

Did you withhold anything?

30k+ Last year. Just saiyan.

Send me a post card from Mexico fam.

I withheld 60 dollars in state tax, and still got an okay refund. OP will be fine.

$52k working one job. Git gud

122k and i still havent

Question to account user, I earn like 13k a year and haven't filed in like 4 years. How much am I gonna owe?

2 dollars.

I didn't do my taxes one year, all that happened was I lost my refund, they tried to send me a letter telling me to claim my refund but like a dumbass I ignored it too long...
I think it's not that bad unless you owe in which case it's somewhat bad

Cant give accurate answer without knowing your withholdings or credits you qualify for, but it probably wont be too bad. I'm assuming you only had one W-2? I suggest you go on a free tax preparation website (I recommend FreeTaxUSA) and file yourself. Their software is super intuitive and they have clear instructions. If you dont have the W-2s for prior years you'll need to request them from the IRS or your employer.

IRS comes calling, just say you're an illegal immigrant wetback...For some reason they're cool with 20 million shitskins not paying taxes.

Here in CA you aren't taxed on the first 10k income depending on your job....So you would be subject to tax on the remaining $3000

Oh that's good news bro, I live in French Canada

If you make under a certain amount you aren't required to file. Something like 12k or so. I doubt you're on the top of their list, but you should deal with it sooner rather than later. Waiting for them to hassle you about it isn't going to make it easier.

is totally right

Remember that you can take the standard deduction and deduct your tuition. That can save you a considerable sum.

I waited over a year one time. If you owe, they'll come after you. If you're supposed to get a return, you have three years to file and collect before they say too late.

fuck off nigger faggot
This shit does not need to be in every single fucking thread.

Attached: 1517879258483.png (1360x1888, 269K)

you have to go back

yfw the IRS is at the door

Attached: xggdc.jpg (879x495, 63K)

Your president doesn't do them, so why should you?