Struggles of being a femanon

Struggles of being a femanon

>still no boyfriend
>the only guys that hit on me are creepers who look like the will kill me or give me and std
>everyday I pray a normal looking guy will just ask me on a date for my number
>doesn't even have to be Chad just doesn't have to be igor
>the only time I actually get that type of attention is online
>tfw only 2/10 smelly gross anons who will anything that's female want to date me

Wat do???

Attached: 1551325115451m.jpg (1024x1024, 129K)

tits or gtfo sweetheart

tits or gtfo
you look like a one night stand

Show me tits for my gratification

kek
she looks like a nightstand

if you're posting b8 threads, maybe don't reuse pics from a well known /soc/ trap?

What happened to your nose?

lmao

Work on being a better person every day, I dont mean nice but work on a career and being socially adjusted

Also tits or gtfo

I wanna cum on your face

But have a nice dinner and conversation beforehand

I'd date you. Show tiddies

I'll take the bait
But if you genuinely want a boyfriend, why don't you go after one? You're waiting for a prince charming, he doesn't even know you exist, put yourself out there

If you're a femanon you know the rules

Kik: bwccowboy we can talk about it.

Thanks user. Most of us aren't stupid enough to go to /soc/

Kill yourself you rude fucking incels you don't deserve tits fucking newfags

Attached: 1551320517161m.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Lose the glasses, get contacts, maybe hairstyle. Do what females do best and try too hard: You'll get there eventually.

Oh I remember people baiting as this person. You're just a giant cunt you retard. You don't even need to steal pics

Add my Kik @wankscore

and you dont deserve the attention you are seeking without posting tits

Develop a taste for men who look creepy.
Why do you think we all like monster girls and fat chicks? It's a deliberate strategy to cope with our dating pool.

aborting thread, whale is not juicy

>you don't deserve tits
fuck you bitch, i have tits of my own

What's funny is this chick is a solid 5/10. Nice pretentious larp

op what are you doing to improve yourself for the dating scene

have you tried tinder?

Sweetie you’re actually pretty close to decent looking. Go to the gym and lose a little weight and you could be batting in Brad-tier. Remember, personality goes a long way, guys want someone feminine but relatable, as a femanon you should know how we think by now.

If you want to get laid, stop visiting Yea Forums. Get a job, eat healthier, and develop some skills and hobbies.
That goes for men and women alike. Yea Forums is the opposite of both sex and love.

wait a second
are you the femanon i offered to send free money to that one time?

You are what you attract. Grown fucking children, that's why you only get "weirdos". They're just as fucking under developed as you are. You're probably fucking boring anyway, most people with a personality don't have this problem.

Just by the fact that you started this thread, it's pretty obvious you're an attention whore. Changing that may solve your problems

No advice = no tits!

Attached: 1551325237474m.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Multiple posts have given workable advice.

Women have life on easy mode there is no fucking reason you should be a femcel unless you have serious personality issues, crippling anxiety or are legit 2/10. Men have the easiest playbook of all time and the dating market has you in a MASSIVE advantage until you hit 35 or so.

This. Sorry "sweet heart." you're one of us.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-16-00-11-50-1.png (720x894, 424K)

Start going to a BJJ gym. You will get in shape and meet lots of people.

You get three questions.

Attached: BEDE4B76-E3C5-497E-B42B-2B2B6E35A8DC.jpg (250x332, 19K)

i've fucked several girls who said they used to frequent forchan

they were all fucked up in some way or another
face it OP, you're a broken person

post em

Lose weight and quit being a bitch

U N D E R R A T E D

>filenames
>m.jpg
you don't even know how to save files you larping loser

You sort of answered your own question there. If only 2/10's are hitting on you, its probably because youre a 3 or 4/10, tops. 5/10's arent gonna waste their time punching down.

translation:
if hes not above an 8 hes not good enough

Ditch the glasses and don't let anyone know about your hobbies. There, that repels 90 percent of all spergs.

Attached: TEEN1.jpg (1964x2085, 823K)

Thank fuck that I'm not the only one that notice those things. It's also annoying when people don't know that they can (most of the time) get the bigger pic from tumblr by changing the last number to 1280.

You should be thankful you have any attention at all.
If you really have some many guys texting you and want a bf, just pick one idiot. You're not that special.

you're a solid 2/10.
hard stuck 2/10 also cause youve got fucked up eyes and your face looks like you have chronic glandular fever when i saw you i thought of this

Attached: pepe love.jpg (960x960, 56K)

I didn't say I was a femanon

Do it anyway.

Make the first move, some guys love it. Can’t expect everything to fall in ur lap

>where are the normal looking guyz? only ugly ones talk to me
>I'm a fat slob but I deseve better

Scrolled all the way to the bottom for tits.
>No tits
>I'm out

basically, this

I'm pretty decent looking and relatively normal. If you walked into my store I would definitely joke around and flirt with you while ringing you up. Problem is that most girls don't want a cashier, even if there's WAY more to that man than him currently being a cashier.

Attached: 164728_489899670661_3237920_n.jpg (251x444, 17K)

>Problem is that girls don't want a cashier
thats bullshit

Double dubs confirms it.

Tits or gtfo

Kys dumb fat cunt

You tried online dating? You tried going out and socializing?

Cause shit I haven't done any of that, and I understand why I am single. Do what you can from your end, you get what you give.

No, the problem is OP is making fun if you, and you're too dumb to realize
He didn't even change the filenames and you dumb faggots still fall for it because fantasy girlfriend nonsense
Kill yourselves
Good job OP

You left out the "most" part of my statement. SOME girls don't care that a guy is working behind a cash register. Most girls do, however. I flirt all day; it's just my personality, can't help it. A lot of girls are pretty receptive and even surprised that some "cashier" has made them laugh and given them 'gina tingles. But most of them would never in a million years fuck a dude who works behind a counter just on principle.

You got it backwards. No tits=No Advice. Also, timestamp.

>hurr durr I are too stupid to realize that people are speaking in generalities and not actually engaging with OP who has posted a pic of a tranny from /soc/
>hurr durr I are much smarter and better than everyone who has any kind of experience related to the topic which OP has posted
>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I are so smart and so much better than everyone else durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That's you, kid.

Attached: 1osws4.jpg (1252x1252, 113K)