You would have to be a supreme retard to have anything under a 3.5 GPA in college...

You would have to be a supreme retard to have anything under a 3.5 GPA in college. I was the class clown chad that graduated high school six years ago and currently hold a 3.7 GPA whilst studying relatively never/infrequently. I literally have multiple learning disabilities. So tell me, user: Why are you fucking up so hard and missing out on easy scholarships and grants?

>INB4 pussy/social life, I have always had that, not a weight
>INB4 video games, I play video games every day
>INB4 no money to go to school, shut the fuck up faggot it is so easy to get free education (YES EVEN IN AMERICA, FAG)

Attached: ricardo pepe.gif (300x301, 30K)

I know this applies to almost all of you so give it to me. Why are you fucking up?

Attached: 1566962550563.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Good luck with your bullshit humanities degree.

Business* With one of my learning disabilities in mathematics, I'm still doing fine, champ.

>learning disabilities
Makes sense

Why is OP such a complete fagoid?

Attached: 3FED2E3E-A097-4062-AB91-D71FE3D9996F.jpg (218x232, 10K)

Yeah makes sense why someone with a deficiency in one area of work is doing better than you. Still waiting to hear why you're a fuckup. You wouldn't of responded so bitterly if you weren't an under 3.5 manlet, otherwise.

Under 3.5 GPA manlet detected.

I’m 4.0 bitch. Talk about a manlet
The rule is you only mock another when you hold a position of power over them. The fuck are you going to do with business cucklord? I’ll be loling in Japan when your business crashes and burns, also funny that your basically retarded.

op you are still a fag lol go jack off or something

Attached: C69DE7EC-CD80-456D-A6EF-02AC79556BBC.jpg (1242x1656, 202K)

You're in fucking business, calm the fuck down. Move over to STEM, you wont make it

I have no idea what point you are even trying to encompass. The point of this thread is to poll information on why people are fucking up. What do you want my business models for my projects? Fuck outta here. I don't care where you vacation, I own servers in Japan already nigger. Give the fuckups some advice on how to not be fuckups if you wanna be of use to this thread because you won't get close to denting my ego.

Attached: 1565709744898.gif (400x560, 1.11M)

No thanks. All the STEM I need is outlined in my program for the line of work I exceed in. If I need any more STEM in my business model I'll outsource it or hire it. Also, under 3.5 GPA manlet discovered.

Attached: wandering.png (372x247, 121K)

I never went to class so i got the boot

/thread

First real answer. Congrats, you're a fuckup. But atleast you aren't a coward. Get the fuck back in there and make something of yourself. Don't look back with regret twenty years from now.

Attached: time to jam now.png (521x363, 257K)

boot fag now. Last ditch effort to do just that. Thanks fag

cool pepers

Thanks. Go ahead and paypal me $2 for each one you downloaded.

Attached: 1560588930873.jpg (320x267, 14K)

rather do my biz thats making me over 100k a year than college sry

Fair enough, user. Opportunity cost is something I understand. You get a pass.

kys