How far have you shot your cum? My record is 2 feet

How far have you shot your cum? My record is 2 feet.

Attached: mzo2zo3JOM1st7o1qo1_400.gif (320x180, 693K)

around 6 feet

I've shot at least 7feet, I cum a lot and really far idk why

Far enough to hit myself in the face, with about 8-12 inches of vertical height or however the fuck such things are measured. So like 3-4ft?

If you count blowing out a window easily 30ft

How the fuck yall cum so far? I cum a lot but I'd say it's 2 - 3 ft. tops

I average about a half a mile per load, 3/4 if it’s been awhile and I’m really horny

Do you edge?

From my wife's pussy to the headboard and curtains. Probably 5+ feet, if I don't get her in the face.

I'm 32 and just learned like a year ago how to shoot like a squirt gun. You have to squeeze your dick on the last down stroke (against your nuts) and you feel the "pumps" and let it build up for a couple seconds. Stroke back up and ease off the grip and keep stroking and you will shoot hard. I'm pretty good with aim and can hit my girl in the mouth while standing between her legs while she's laying down like 75% of the time now. I'm guessing I could shoot around 10-15'.

I really missed out blasting the hot teens I dated when I was young in the face and mouth, but oh well. Glad I can do it now.

I have hit myself in the eye when I was filming myself jerking off. Sadly I lost the footage, but it was pretty lulzy.

I have hit the roof when I was being pounded by a scoutmaster

I don’t know, I just do it. I’m physically a pretty large guy so maybe the muscles down there are just bigger and more powerful. I always cum out a huge amount and shoot it out pretty hard. My gf says when I cum inside her she can feel me pumping it into her.

Yes
My wank sessions are usually 30min or more, I can't have i good orgasm without finding the perfect wank material and slowing stroking until the time is right

probably around 6-8 feet, the past year I haven't been shooting as hard on a normal basis but every now and then it gets back to normal

stay hydrated, workout before fapping and do a decent amount of edging

Yeah, this works. Went for a couple weeks of fucking without cumming. When I finally did it was like a shaken up soda. Cum everywhere. Pain on the ass since I have to clean my mess.

I have never understood not being able to cum? Is that an age thing or are you just not getting fully erect?

I can cum always. I don't because she tells me not to. I don't get allowed to cum, I get told. After a few weeks of fucking and edging without cumming the hottest thing I have ever heard is her demanding that I cum RIGHT NOW, DO IT!

>How far have you shot your cum?
When I was 15-28 I was able to shoot my cum about 10 feet by squeezing my dick before jizzing and building up extra pressure. Now I'm 40 and my jizz just dribbles out because I fucked up my PC muscles as a kid lol. Record was around 15: made a bet with girl that I could shoot across the entire room onto her, she accepted, I won the bet, she ate my cum afterward.

ah okay then, that makes a bit more sense
how about ruined orgasms, does she give you those ever?

Jerked off in a friend's car and got cum on her ceiling. She was very surprised.

Yes. Not as much as I would like though. I really hate post-orgasm drop. She's starting to see that full orgasms should only be a few times a year due to the recovery time and I agree.

she must really own your cock, what you mean by post-orgasm drop?

She does own it 100%. It's great. Male orgasm messes with dopamine, prolactin, oxytocin, and other chemicals. It's why you would eat your girls ass, snuggle for hours, do the laundry and dishes just to see her smile before orgasm. After orgasm you just want to go to sleep or work in the garage. It takes at least a week to recover from a single orgasm.

is the orgasm denial ever too brutal for you?

It isn't at all. It's amazing. I wish I had been taught this much younger. You have to abstain from orgasm for at least a week to see the effects.

Same here, but that was 7 years ago when I was doing kegals & what not.