To all the virgins what's the number 1 thing preventing you from getting laid?

To all the virgins what's the number 1 thing preventing you from getting laid?

Attached: IMG_3592.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neuticles.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XUFh9MQAb5c
youtube.com/watch?v=L9Z2AyMr_JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

consent

my self

my gf

i had an accident when i was a teenager and they removed my testes so basically fear of having a woman see that.

My unmatched sexual prowess, they couldn’t handle me

Attached: 437A8160-383A-420C-855C-59103F1D209F.jpg (634x424, 72K)

Not trying to get laid.

Let's try again, why won't someone give you consent?

Don't they make prostheses for that sort of thing?

I’m just terrible at talking to people

I almost had a panic attack when a grill willingly sat next to me in lecture the other day

yep but my folks couldn't afford it then and i can't afford it now.

and yeah i know even dogs get fake nuts now

neuticles.com/

Nerves and having gone so long without putting my dick in a warm hole. The last time i had sex i panicked and busted a nut within seconds so the girl laughed herself out of the room.

I'm ugly, i have horrible teeth, horrible personality and i would probably ruin any kind of relationship.
I am destined to kill my self by shooting a mall or a school lmao

Damn dude

>I am destined to kill my self by shooting a mall or a school lmao
if you do that i can guarantee they will post your sexual history for the world to see and laugh at. Why not get with a prostitute work on your teeth and get with a prostitute?

everyone's personality sucks but you can't work on that solo

shit hurts now I think about that anytime i'm anywhere close to getting with a woman in the sex way.

females can kill a man in so many ways

Just a horrible mix of things. I'm socially awkward. I can't stand to just randomly talk to someone out of nowhere. Just feels WEIRD. Whixh is ironic because I AM the weird one. My looks are meh. I only like typical male nerd shit like video games and anime.

Also Id like to actually have a meaningful relationship and its much easier getting sex when you dont care about who it is.

Ever just tried talking to women without the goal of getting your dick wet?

unwilling to put up with the bullshit of a relationship.
unwilling to take on the risk of STDs from some skank or prostitute.
unwilling to deal with long term negative emotional effects of losing said person.
i opt out of relationships outside of friendship and family.

>unwilling to take on the risk of STDs from some skank or prostitute.

Avoid black or black servicing prostitutes and the risk of an STD goes down an insane %

I've done it, but its a rarity because I dont feel like I can be myself around them. I'm better off to myself.

don't care, still unwilling.

>unwilling to put up with the bullshit of a relationship.
More like unable to get a girl to like you because you're autistic.
Many girls are just down to fuck.

Attached: tumblr_o0b06jnxGz1tnk1i5o1_1280.jpg (1000x1428, 156K)

wow the sterotypes.

how do you people deal with reality.

do you feel better now?

>wow the sterotypes.
What stereotypes.
If you knew anything about girls you'd know that they don't require a relationship.
You just can't get laid and tell yourself that you don't want it.
Classic sour grapes.

At this point I have decided that I should just take money as my god and focus on my new god for now. There is no way I will get a chick that I want the way I am now. I just have to make enough money to buy them.

I know a few dudes who are rich af who can't get laid for shit.
They're normal looking guys too.

With the world the way it is, You've got to be a fetish for some. Not all hope is lost.

Attached: 1555131181375.gif (161x250, 1.24M)

implying you know me based on 1 statement, you don't know jackshit about me, or the fact that more female friends than male, and women love me.. i just find them inherently untrustworthy as a whole through simple observation.

being on Yea Forums

If it concludes like that then so be it. Wouldn't be so bad to be rich anyways. At least part of my life would be great.

Me

lel youre not the first to tell me that. I'd show my deflated sack if i wasn't sure i'd get confused for a bad trap.

Please don't. I need some sleep tonight.

i'd go without for the rest of my days if i had money to sling around and do whatever i want with.

as it stands being poor and sexless is a pretty boring life

>implying you know me based on 1 statement
I don't know you, but I know you're inexperienced with girls.
That I can tell from one statement.
I'm actually trying to help you too.

Yes that is my thoughts as well. Poor and sexless is horrible though yes.

>get with a prostitute work on your teeth and get with a prostitute
work on your personality and get with a prostitute work on a crossword and get with a prostitute
I'm feeling a pattern here but just can't seem to put my finger in it
without paying

Attached: 1546940748065.jpg (800x598, 73K)

no.. you really aren't.. you are approaching this as if there's something wrong with me, and i'm quite happy.

thanks for your "concern" tho.

not everyone has sex on their brain 24/7 and is desperate that is a virgin, i'm not in stereotypical virgin box.. i am this way by choice.

>I'm feeling a pattern here but just can't seem to put my finger in it
>without paying

you'll pay for sex with a non prostitute just as you would with a paid prostitute. The pro is you don't have to pretend you love them if you don't want to see them again

I live in Mexico, and I hate reggaeton

You tried like fetlife or other ones like that? I was honestly more concerned about how many people had castration in their fetish list. Made me steer clear because I don't want to wake up with my balls getting cut off. You don't have that worry so green lite is go

Attached: 1555704086310.jpg (398x500, 23K)

I still have concern for the remainder of my sexual organ. Though my drive for it is pretty diminished.

also i once explained it to a friend who then got drunk a few weeks later and kicked me in the dick as hard as he could.

I'm fat and can't talk to women.

JUST LET A PUN STAY A PUN!
Kids were saying that back when I was in high school in the 90s and I'm certain they were saying that long before too.

Attached: 1554661033419.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Attached: ohyou.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Yes, there is something wrong with you.
Instead of changing that you're choosing to temporarily sooth your feelings by telling yourself sweet lies.
There is something wrong if you can't get any of the 3.5 billion women on this planet to have sex with you.

>Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength.
>As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.'
>People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

I want to die. Not fair to try to start a relationship while I want desperately to end my own life.

>Wouldn't be so bad to be rich anyways
Or you can be rich AND have sex if you learn how to talk to people

Fucked up friend, You return fire? But for real, If it's something you're actually interested check the sites like that, they love to brag about accepting of kinks /mods they are. Hell, I'd rather have a guy with a smooth sac then someone that wants me to change their shit filled diaper.

Attached: 1546548357904.jpg (624x960, 76K)

find a gril who wants to end her own life

That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship

i stuck 4 cans worth of frozen shaving cream pucks in his tacoma.

i'll have to check it out lol

Myself

This dude, nail square on the head.

Attached: yesssss.jpg (430x592, 33K)

fukken saved
Foxes are cute as fuck

Attached: saved.png (210x161, 1K)

Reputation, looks, hieght, and personality
Im all around unlikable by wamen

some of these fat Yea Forumsastards are killing themselves slowly by eating the fuck out of the worst kinds of foods, drinking too much or doing drugs.

i'm done with trying to talk people out of self harm now days

Nice, I always liked filling the cab or front with lots and lots of sand. It's takes a lot of time but that just shows have far you'll got to get them back. Plus, sand isn't too expensive. Every time they use the air it always seemed to kick a little sand out for like a year.

Attached: 1554254512509.png (500x849, 246K)

I was born without a penis.

Try honey. It attracts bees.

noice

the shaving cream doesn't do much it only made a flaky powdery greasy mess akin to rubbing the seat with cake icing. Also had the con of making his truck smell nice for several years.

Yup, I got that one from outside of here and never had a chance to use it til right now. Hell yeah!

Attached: boop awwww.gif (320x180, 1.25M)

before the dude moved away i scattered fries all over his front yard and car so it attracted a swarm of birbs. shit everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=XUFh9MQAb5c

I lived up in the midwest at the time and most cities had a place you could show up to with a truck and just load up as much as you want for like 5 buck. They want everyone to stop using salt because it fucks the roads up. $10 and like 3 hours well spent.

Most likely because I want nothing to do with anyone that isn’t my friends or family.

Stuff like this is why I'm gonna get bit by the foxes that live somewhere by my place. I'm okay with that and the rabies shots.

as long as lessons were learned its always worth it

Attached: 1369348353051.jpg (500x435, 110K)

why not buy a domesticated fox?

Shitty life

dont wanna get laid

dont know how

Yeah, he "borrowed" my tent that I'd just bought while I was out of town, camped on a beach down south and left sand in it when he gave it back and refuse to clean it up. He learned and had to get a ride home from work.

Attached: 1554645500084.jpg (1200x900, 352K)

I've got to big dogs (70lb and 100lb) and I'm not sure how that'd play out and getting/keeping a fox legally in Texas is a pain in the everything.

It's not hard when you actually think about it but it seems impossible without any incite. A lot of it comes down to fake confidence and repetition. Be it a bar/ coffee shop/ college quad (or whatever it's called now)/ whatever. Start with something basic like "Hi, this might be out of the blue, but do you want to go get a coffee (or whatever) sometime?" "no" just move along. "Yes" then exchange numbers or whatever. You might get ghosted sometimes but all that means is that was a dead end in the first place. It takes a lot of pushing yourself to do it but think of it this way, say nothing = 0% return. Take a shot, at worst = 5% return. Getting shot down sucks but it's never as bad the next time and even less after that. No matter what happens the world won't end.

It's as simple as that. Go on a few dates, maybe fuck or move to the next if you don't mesh. Date or fuck, That's all it is.
Just have to start putting one foot in front of the other.
That's "How to basic"
Some other factors come into play to effect the rise of percentage of wins, But as long as you don't stink, look like a bog monster or have the personality of a Yea Forums autist 5% is the start point

Attached: good stuff.gif (400x225, 1.77M)

This guy right here is a motherfucking scholar.
Also I want to add that the success rate for this bullshit is higher than using tinder.
Much higher.

I'll take the 5%.
Thank you user, you might have saved a man's life today.

Apps are garbage. Somewhere along the way we lost the simple art of just striking up a conversation.
Not a scholar, I've just lived my life with the idea that someday you're gonna die. You can waste time and do nothing or just say fuck it and take a shot in the dark. Never thought I was coming back from my first tour in 03-05 and realised there was a lot of shit I would have regretted If I didn't even take a shot.

Attached: 1555564674113.jpg (700x494, 58K)

I didn't save shit, all I did was maybe give a little shove. The rest is all you.

Attached: 1545789642514.jpg (960x956, 150K)

I don't care enough to put in the effort to meet someone

Attached: 1562273676661.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Then that's all on you

Being incredibly fucking ugly

What city are you from?
LA?

Crippling social anxiety.

Attached: feelscrew.jpg (1920x796, 433K)

Legal drugs, Helped, not fixed, my PTSD depression and anxiety. Might make your peen not work or might not be able to cum first but it helps.

Attached: 1546483689983.jpg (598x450, 118K)

an avoidant personality whereby i fear rejection so much that I'd rather not try instead of facing the possibility of being rejected and embarrassed. alao some low self esteem or anxiety shit because I've literally had girls want my dick so bad and I completely ignored them.

Being fat. Literally have no issues talking to women, many girls even play flirt with me cause they like my personality. But I'm grotesque and no amount of exicerise or diet will undo the damage I've done to my body, hell I'll probably looks even worse trading fat folds for skin flaps.

Attached: sad-drunk-dude.jpg (970x550, 46K)

Nah, couldn't afford to live there. I'm between San Antonio and Austin Tx. (Couldn't afford to live in Austin for that matter too)

Attached: 1547693019060.jpg (800x1028, 333K)

Pics or it didn't happen, Very few are unfuckable.

Damn. That's too bad.
Stay cool, user.

Not trying to get laid. I had opportunities but let them pass me.

Now crippling social anxiety grips me and I hate myself.

I personally know a guy back in my hometown Like what you described, last time I remember he was proud he hit 375 at like 5'10. Very charismatic, he married so girl about a year ago or so. Sure as hell wasn't rich. We tell ourselves what we can and can't do (within reason, you can't fly by flapping them chubby arms).

People tell themselves why they can't so much more then why not try.

Attached: 1555041559239.jpg (500x742, 68K)

Lol virgins, get fucked

fact that i dont want to hacve sex

Not wanting to.
Why are so many people obsessed about llosing their virginity, anyway? Cause "her der I don't wanna be a pussy fag"? I just don't get it.

Yup, Would have been cool shooting the breeze irl but shit happens. Keep kicking ass in LA, You got more drive then I do to kick ass there. I don't have faith in my bartending skills to keep me afloat there.

Attached: 1546930570712.jpg (902x1369, 512K)

this.
I'm in this thread anyway not for casual sex, like a subhuman, but for trying to find a real mate

Your superhero name would be Capt. Projecting. Now go sit by that trash and think about why you belong there.

Attached: 1546921493694.png (680x697, 899K)

How could you not want to? What do you mean?

Why are you angry about it? The only people that actually give a shit if you have your V card are assholes that are compensating for something and people happy because you 100% don't have an std.

This isn't a shaming thread. I don't know if that's why it started but I'm about the only one sticking around here.

Attached: 1554237373417.jpg (768x960, 109K)

Well i suck at small talk no personality and just really boring u know

Rape still being illegal in America

And have a scar under my penis that i fear chicks will think i have an std and grew up being punished when i was seeking appraisals so i dont have a drive for anything really not just girls and i dont want to kill my self

I'm a homo-romantic (yeah, yeah...)
Not really angry about it...it just baffles me is all.

Don't worry about it, most won't care, if they do try another.

Outside of highschool and frats no one really cares unless your hit your fifties and ar a V. High School is awful because everyone thinks fucking is the most important thing ever because hormones. Anyone after that is just pathetic. What grown adult worries about if other people have fucked? I met someone like that and it was fucking tragic.

Attached: 1546368177555.png (292x292, 138K)

Not looking to get married until I have my own place, a healthy savings account, and a job that can support three people

Same here, but 20 people, I want a lot of kids. Less than 5 years to go.

I just want one cute daughter to spoil desu

Scars really don't mean much. You missing a nose? Yeah that fucks shit up but I have a scar on my junk like an inch long and no one has actually cared. I get asked sometimes "what's with that?" and it's simple, I accidentally zipped up my dong once and it was bad enough to leave a jagged scar.STDs don't look like scars, They look like a "Holy shit, Why are there boils/ mini trees/ open wounds on your junk?"

You have the drive to be with someone (girl guy trap whatever) You just suppress it. I came from an all macho guy household where you don't have feelings because that's what men do.
Forget your family, one of the best things I've ever felt in life was someone I was dating saw I was wound up and just took me to bed and held me in her arms and told me how much I meant to her. It was for lack of a better term, perfect.
Don't kill your life because your history was fucked up. If we all did that mankind would have already disappeared
Keep your head up user..
(running out of random pics)

Attached: 1546463906921.gif (688x480, 533K)

what about this ?

I want to give every son up for adoption, & keep every daughter for spoiling & breeding desu.

Right now the housing market is garbage, Pay is ant a low.

I'd focus on finding someone you care about and telling them, I don't want to have kid/s till I know we can support them. The first two things will only come with time you're wasting along the way.
NEVER have a planned kid unless you planned the cost, That's for anyone that reads it.

Attached: 1546463786186.jpg (640x420, 31K)

Self confidence

Women's rights?

Incel Spotted

fear and insecurities i guess (34 yo wizard reporting in)

The thought of actual sex freaks me out and makes me nervous and even though I’ve had bfs I’ve never gone through with it. I’m nervous about going into uni a Virgin

Small talk is shit you say to some rando in an elevator or gas station. NO ONE has no personality. There are things you like and things you love, right? Some things you hate!
People that like and love the same things as you don't find that boring, Just don't love snuff or dog fighting and you should be good. Find places like, If you love comics, a comic shop/con. If you love dogs, a dog park. Ect.
Hell, for some odd reason I got a date out of premium pickles at HEB (store). Odd but we had other things in common then when I said "I really like the spicy in this one." She met my pups at the dog park and we dated for three months till she got a job offer out of state. It was fun.

I work in automation & in the processes of buying an apartment building to live in. I hope to fill the building with 12 FF couples + me & 3-4 F, & to impregnate them all. I've schmoozed my way into being the father in seven of the lesbian couples, my seed to two wombs, so far. Lend me your strength anons. Three white/white, one White/latina, one asian/latina, one hispanic/latina, one white/latina.

SeeGo to college with your V card. It doesn't matter at all (don't try to go to a frat/sorority)
College is all about doing new things. And mostly it's fucking great, You'll find some things you don't like. I don't like CBT (google it if you want) but I know that for sure now. In fact I really hate it.
Start with just saying "hi" to someone you think is cute. They will say hi back. Keep working from there. Nothing worth having comes easy.
Just do everything against your instincts and talk to people, even just saying hi. It's gonna be hard and tiring but so worth it.

Attached: 1547704984896.png (712x611, 440K)

Nice larp

Disregard the text, Thought it was a diff post.

Go to college with your V card. It doesn't matter at all (don't try to go to a frat/sorority)
College is all about doing new things. And mostly it's fucking great, You'll find some things you don't like. I don't like CBT (google it if you want) but I know that for sure now. In fact I really hate it.
Start with just saying "hi" to someone you think is cute. They will say hi back. Keep working from there. Nothing worth having comes easy.
Just do everything against your instincts and talk to people, even just saying hi. It's gonna be hard and tiring but so worth it.

Attached: 1546320984077.png (1200x880, 1.42M)

If only it were a larp, it would save me so much money.

My skin is either grey (not super dark, but enough to be noticeable) and sandpapery, or bright red and sensitive as all living fuck from being rubbed raw. About 1 day of recovery, 3 days of normal skin, and 3 days of gray, then it's right back to gray and thick. The dermatologist I saw turned out to be (mostly) useless, though she was the "I'm a doctor so I know all" type so lately I've been considering seeing trying a different one.

I am calling bullshit on that post being original what the fuck is going on

gotta go into therapy. its just one of the symptoms of bigger issues i have, not the problem itself. thsnks for tips though

Okay, just going to add a post I meant
to go here
Everyone is so worried about what everyone thinks about your junk (pussy and cock) "(smell and taste too)"
If you're a girl wipe front to back and use wet wipes/ ph-body wash, If you're a guy keep dry with talc powder and use wet wipes. To both, shower first and and lick where ever. Whatever you have, that's what you're working with for life. If you fall short find ways to make up for any short cumings with other parts of your body. Hand, Mouth, tits, ass cheeks.
We are all just animals, so try to enjoy as much of life as possible if you can.

Attached: 1546481347422.jpg (700x416, 13K)

How? You made up some crazy fantasy that costs me nothing?

off topic but how do i find a job i actually like?

god damn it
Everything I tried to send here has gone weird. Fingers crossed

Yay, right link

Do what you have to do to come out the other side better than you were before.

Disgusting rancid roast beef snatches, I don't even bother with trying to get a gf because they might be hiding a Cthulhu between their legs.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (402x315, 26K)

Not comprehensive advice, but figure out the jobs you CAN do, and then pick from them the ones you WANT (or at least think you want) to do. Doing it the other way around can easily lead to frustration.

You have to actually know what you really care about. I thought I should go into medicine but I found I care for animals more than anything else. It takes time. You have to fail sometimes before you find what fits you.

Attached: 1546933665629.jpg (515x431, 65K)

No, spend time to find what you actually care about. It takes time and you have no guarantee but if you find something you care about it makes work easy.

Attached: 1547782077280.gif (500x300, 412K)

But it's costing me roughly $3750 a month. T___T

The Lord Cthulhu

I'm studying now but i dont know if thats what i want. the teacher and classmates suck.
i think its what i want but the school is just so shite i dont even know if i will pass.

Holy try hard. someone wants you, none of us but look outside of here.

Attached: 1547937663347.gif (493x342, 393K)

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listened as the crowd would sing,
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you'd gone there was never
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world

It was a wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
I know St. Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh [5x]

Hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
I know St. Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Attached: 1563661294246.jpg (2048x1726, 217K)

Are you so retarded you can't push the stop button? Everything you said can't be real. Please go fuck your self.

dick/face

Not a virgin by a long ass shot, but might as well be because its been 10 years since I got anything. Mainly age and weight. 33, 6'1, and 270lbs or so, but im build decently so it only looks like some flab. The main chase away is I'm hairy as fuck, I'm talkin burt reynolds but hairier.

I have a decent dick, its not a confidence thing. I think I just don't care anymore. Modern women are garbage, and have just many if not far more shallow and preconceived and overblown expectations than men. I don't even have high standards.

1: no smoking/being a drug addict. If you must smoke weed be moderate. Have some self control and learn to moderate yourself. You're weak minded if you NEED it anyways and probably not worth anyones time. I absolutely wont tolerate cigarettes.
2: dont be a drunk, otherwise I dont mind drinking
3: no std's whatsoever
4: No kids.

That's apparently too much for the degenerate states of america.

Finding what you care about won't help much if you aren't qualified for able to commute to any jobs in that field. Knowing what you care about is a key aspect to finding a job you like, I'm not saying to ignore that. I'm just saying that knowing what you're able to do before you think up a dream job is a good way to not get stuck in a rut of disappointment.

Then work with what you can

Does wisebro have any advice for greybro?

If i could I wouldn't be in this mess.

My 3 inch dick

No, because this thread went off the rails. People pretending in here ended it. Let the thread die. I'm leaving so good luck anons I talked with. All the others, please an hero.

Attached: threads-dead-baby-threads-dead.jpg (853x480, 222K)

Lack of trying due to defeat from past trauma, and self deprivation.

Attached: 1505866219928.jpg (500x453, 23K)

By the time she sees it, you should have had at least a chance or two to impress her in other ways. be confident in yourself, skills can change their mind on what they think is important! as long as you get that far, then (as long as she isn't a total bitch) even if she never wants to see you again she'll tell you what you need to improve on. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

im fat and therefore my insecurities say im unattractive.

dont you hate it when a hot piece of metal walked and sat next to you

It's really not that easy.

asexuality

I can't love myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9Z2AyMr_JM