I start tomorrow at McDonald's "service worker" aka Cashier, any tips or advise, or McDonald's stories?

I start tomorrow at McDonald's "service worker" aka Cashier, any tips or advise, or McDonald's stories?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17-22-18-24.jpg (1440x1015, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrC86mmPaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: McDickin.gif (180x320, 1.66M)

Have a thick skin, and have lots of patience, for both sides of the counter.
You're working, bettering yourself and are gainfully employed. Plus I love McDonald's and it makes me happy. I commend you.
Don't be the douche nigger who leans on the register counter staring off at other things while swaying side to side while taking someone's order because "yous is too good fo dis shit and it's boring."
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER TO PUT THE McNUGGET SAUCE IN THE BAG! THE CORRECT SAUCE!
Seriously though, what I said above stands: good on you for getting a job.

OP here, thank you Yea Forumsro

Most employees I've encountered at McDonald's have been polite and more or less competent. I hope you're one of them.

Also, did you know your job is about to be replaced by an oversized smartphone?

Np, and good luck with the new job.
And just remember that even on the shittiest days when _every_ customer seems to be a condescending asshole, a lot of us still appreciate the people who take our orders.

Attached: 4e07e9ed7a9f9f733aff4103115b723a.jpg (316x276, 26K)

leave as soon as possible and get a better job

youre gonna learn how to do a mctwist 540 on day one or else the clown and grimmace will fuck you up out back by the grease trap

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrC86mmPaw

Faggot.

I would question the intelligence of any human being who’s soul isn’t crushed by the monotony of working a cash register.

Give me the real person, angry/bored/frustrated, than the fake fucking NPC corporate shill “have a nice day” brainlet faggot.

Working at McDs and hating your job is the natural order of things.

Maccas was my first job ever.

Be polite and be confident. Some people you interact with will be cranky they work at McDonalds, fuck them. Some customers will expect the world, thats too bad it's a business not a homeless shelter. Just be yourself and show a willingness to learn. Be easygoing around your coworkers and show a sense of humor, being liked and competent at your job will build a rapport with your boss which you can use later for promotions or as a job reference if it's needed. Good luck! Also, be careful with weight gain, you can pimp your shit out in the kitchen so it's easy to overeat.

Listen to the order carefully and take it down perfectly. Always apologize and be polite on your best behavior. Smile. The customer is always right, look at some customer service and old episodes of home improvement. Never steal, try to read the customers mind if possible and apologize some more. Hold down your job and keep looking for a cashier job until you make it to a bank teller job.

Don't steal a cent. There's a camera and losers with nothing better to do than ruin your life with a misdemeanor or a felony.

Don't get in fights don't talk. Don't talk to niggers but be cool to your coworkers with banter and small talk and keep to yourself. Don't be a retard. Don't make jokes. If you don't fuck up it's on them. You don't need that. Don't shit where you eat unless her ass is extremely fat and you don't need the job.

Be a danny and look the other way. Always look the other way. Don't get in trouble with the law and don't snitch on people. Mind your own business don't get involved. Someone else will call the cops.

If you see someone stealing a fucking dollar drink from the fountain or water don't be a bitch. The business can take the loss and it's better to have repeat customers. It's not your business you just work there. If you have the homeless have mercy and even pay for someone's meal for public relations points.

Keep everything clean and fresh so it's the good McDonald's for your country and customers. Fuck what ghetto trash has to say and do. Keep it white autistic bitchass mr. Rogers neighborhood

Kek

Americans really are retarded cucks.
It’s no wonder they work shitty shitty jobs while suppressing their humanity, 100,000’s of employees all cucking themselves for not even enough money to live - as if the precious finite hours of their lives are worth nothing but to slave for the enrichment of a literal handful of individuals who profit immensely from your hard work.

And to even complain is “showing a bad attitude”;
Yeah, you’re cucks.
Get a functioning tax system

Found the stuck up queen McDonald's worker that gets my order wrong fights and raises his voice.

This. Also you always vow your head down. Go for excellent customer service so you're a valuable asset to the company.

Smile and bow your head. Literally all your life. Look for a better job before you spend 4 years straight here.

4 years is a highschool generation.

>4 years is a highschool generation.
>highschool generation
I have never heard a more retarded line of reasoning. Do you continue to measure everything in your adult life by highschool? FFS, no wonder you people want Bernie to give you $25 an hour to sit around your apartment in your underwear.

Id rather work minimum wage anywhere else than to be at Mcdonalds, but if it came to it, yeah its not bad, could be worse.

Quit and find a new job. I got hired there back in the day and went thru orientation. Hated it and quit the 1st day I was supposed to show up to work. Came in picked up my $24 check and cashed it. Came back and bought a 10pc. mcnugget.

how much is the pay?

I had a guy xanned out and passed out who got arrested. Had a brick bust a window in the front of the store. My friend who worked there ran into a boat the 2nd day he had his car then fucking crashed it in the parking lot and tried to fight the other dude. One guy was a vet and he grabbed someone as a joke and broke one of their ribs. I saw a guy stick the whip cream tip into his ass. One worker got frozen bottle thrown at her so she tried to jump out the window. A woman showed me her tits in the drive thru. I smashed a chick there and turns out that shes all into pills and horse tranquilizer. The same xanned out guy asked me for a ride home and he talked about killing cops the whole time. My boss pushed weed and coke in a small town, then the other boss never put me down on the taxes of my store or some shit. I walked out on my last day and didnt tell them I wouldn't be there. For some reason they called my parents and that was gay. Came in high all the time wanted to fucking die and barely had enough money to pay for gas and bills even though I worked 40 hours a week in HS. At least it's a job

Attached: JPEG_20190825_212313.png (1024x1003, 812K)

watched my manager chop up a massive turd with one of the spatulas we used to flip burgers. Not sure if it was reused for its original purpose.

Low Wage Managers cucking their employees checks for a dip in the earnings happens more often than you think. Mcdonalds is for real a shithole for shithole people.

>$185 Billion in corporate welfare

Now you know why the rich is rich.

When they steal your money, it’s because they’re smart and successful,
When you steal that money it’s because you are lazy and ungrateful.