Drunk AF and my cat just attacked me AMA

Drunk AF and my cat just attacked me AMA

Attached: Post+your+rare+pepes_bf9880_6356679.jpg (1200x1198, 163K)

Are you ok

No im dieing but i decided to post it on Yea Forums. obviously im ok

I see physically you’re alright, but let’s talk about where that anger comes from. Who touched you, you can tell me, I have a doll

Attached: 25A5C4E0-3755-488B-B957-7C0D5DFF43E2.jpg (200x260, 23K)

gape

U have pe pe or vag?
U like pe pe or vag?

what damage did the cat do to you?

When I was a child i was molested by aliens from the 19 planet from the 38 closest star. Bad times comrade, lets not talk about it.

...were you drunkenly antagonizing your cat

all thee above

Ill have to cut off my left leg when i sober up
No i was filling up his food bowl ;9

Ah you’re right that was insensitive of me, I’ll do the proper thing and see myself out

Attached: 3E079B66-219A-4CE2-8B5E-DAE0A9CE7CE9.jpg (416x427, 27K)

well probably because you're drunk you may have been to rough with kitty. cats have feelings too. it just was telling you in the only way it can to just take a break.

WuW
What are you drinking?

Same fam
Im way too drunk to understand this yo

Jameson Wiskey and Canada dry

What ethnicity are you?
What race are you?

Im 70% various europian places 10% native american and 20% sand nigger. thayts rasist btw

I think it’s just saying you’re the stimulus and the cats just reacting to you

yeah what you posted talking about races is definitely racist

no way man I love my cat and he loves me. we made up for the firht just a few moments ago and he let me pet his under neck

Hey man fuck you, your a racist for thinking niggers and sand niggers are real people.

Whats your height and weight?

69 inches 145 lbs

69 inches height and 145 pounds weight

oops double post haha

Why inches the lbs haha
Are you single?

Ill link to my FB if someone rolls quads

Stomp a tranny to death

post your cat op!

Someone asked me in an AMA thread yo. But yea i am atm

Ok my bros GF
Will do comrade

Attached: kittay.4chan.yourAnigger.org.jpg (640x427, 66K)

Ok, what do you do for work. And why are you drinking on a wedsenday?

Holy shit are you me? I just tried to shave my cats ass and she sounded like satan, her name is Princess Tatertot

Work at a Wendys 1 town over. Ive been drinking daily for 2 weeks

I am you. Stop posting in our thread pretending to be someone else

who wasn't?

Haha facts those Garanians are some sexual deviant MOFOS

Oh do you get free food? Or discount at least. Is it any good.
Any why drinking so much?

50% off once on days I work. I drink alot cause im an alcholic and cant affort weed ATM :( join my patrion so i can buy weed and other drugs haha

Oh thats not to bad hu? Damn i know that feeling, i'm done to once a week. Some times i get on binges though.
What do you have apatreon for?

An alky who works at Wendy's. You're totally fucked, you do realize this?

I don't actually have a patron yo.
Nah im going to IT school online

Kek you got me. What do you enjoy doing for fun besides drinking? Any hobbies freinds you hang out with or??

oh someone please screencap this. i just drooled in public it made me kek so hard

50% off euthanization of animals online go for it if your considering it?

dat alcoholism will surely help inspire you to finish your online degree

I smoke bike drunk for fun on the local bike trail, it acually goes from my house to my work...

yes?

FUCKING FACTS user

p.s. i had friends but im taking a 'break, from my 'social obligations'

no you fucking faggot. only your feelings are hurt. the cat only expressed itself in a way that cats understand. that's not the same way that humans do it. the cat merely just said please back off a bit. that's all. it's not being a dick.

Oh well at least there is some activity in your life with biking. Im guessing thats all the activity you have? Unless you workout. No friends? No co-workers you hang with? Damn you have to get out there even if its online make some friends.

Ok I understand this. My cat and I made up tho, I love my cat and i hope he loves me. he probs dosnt tho :(

Oh well if your taking a break shouldn't you try to better yourself school and work are good, but the drinking isn't good for you.

I just started the job at wendys like 5 days ago. I plan on making friends and reconnecting with my old friends soon tho. I have a gym membership and workout 1/3 times week late at night (I close the wendys) so Im not a Loser-user, just an alcholic-user

Thats the plan but im using alcohol to distract myself from other drug withdrawals

Ok thats good seems like your striving to do better for yourself at least. Other drug withdraws? Besides weed, what other drugs did you do? Also what lead you down this path?

Good chat anons. Ill be online for another 20 or so but ill be back with customer stories on my next day off (The weekend?)

Did fent a few times. Opioids are HUGE in my state so you know i had to try em. Im in love with that coco to, or was

Damn, muscle relaxers were my thing but thankfuly didn't do enough to get addicted or have withdraws, just used them when i was really hurting from the gym. You got this op; keep coming back Yea Forumsro for updates hang in there and get through life
Goodnight
And hope they are some good stories

Attached: tenor.gif (320x180, 828K)

Yeet user. I got this.

The stories will be some kola-tea Yea Forums posts I promise on my life

Also night

no. please don't bother. you're not that interesting. just study for your online degree instead.

KYS nigger jew faggot

opiods are huge in all states dumbass. that's why they are in the news and subject of multi-billion dollar lawsuits

WOW REALLY [its almost like i came here to be just another user!!1!!!]

GOODNIGHT ANONS

Attached: p1405616688.jpg (600x485, 60K)