Enjoy your new dictator, retarts

Enjoy your new dictator, retarts

Attached: D85D6CA9-0176-490C-B044-A3AB1649DFCD.jpg (1242x1173, 315K)

o wow sweet so the queen ISNT just a figurehead.

>Retarts
Well done.

Attached: iu.png (900x900, 809K)

Been saying it for a hundred years. The queen rules her realms and subjects are surfs

She approved it, she didn't propose it

Attached: My Bitch.jpg (600x430, 33K)

Hope the UK crashes out of the EU with a no deal brexit. Really interested to follow and observe the consequences for both the UK and the EU, If people will live up to their promises, if the trade deal for trump truly will be 'fantastic' for both sides or just one etc

Good. Fuck the eu.

Bro I live here don't do this.

>Enjoy your new dictator, retarts
Why are the British such pussies? Terrified of leaving a failing socalist/communist union that has barely lasted 20 years on life support.
Meanwhile the UK itself has lasted 300 years with no weakening. In America we break trade agreements all the time and renegotiate, and the public shrugs their soldiers and goes "meh".

Attached: 1565748488340.jpg (3083x1560, 164K)

Good, get fucked EU Jews

>the UK itself has lasted 300 years with no weakening
Now UK is irrelevant without its worldwide empire and with pretty much all of its industry abroad.

spoons will have cheap drinks if there's a no deal so you know...

Leave the Jews alone. It is the zionists that you should be scared of.

Most of that happened when the UK got into the EU "trade agreement".
Ever wonder why all the EU heads are unelected and the leadership rotates? Sounds familiar? It should, the Soviet Politburo worked that way.
Goddamn tea-sipping slack jawed faggots.

Attached: 1563769758821.jpg (1300x730, 150K)

Niggers tongue my anus.

Attached: amatureuk.jpg (394x553, 39K)

I hope the world's experiment with letting the morons run things will be over soon and we can go back to evolving.

Good luck UK niggas, bad times ahead

Attached: 1538115004000.jpg (1440x1924, 324K)

>retarts

Attached: 1566885616932.jpg (398x376, 37K)

saddest thing about it is our new dictator looks like a massive faggot and talks like he's having a stroke

at least hitler and stalin looked the part

Here's an explanation for the Yanks...

The remoaners are unhappy they lost the Brexit, and are wanting to stall until the October deadline passes, because they love the smell of EU butt and don't mind paying billions of pounds to prop up the EUSSR communist empire. All the Suspension does is keep parliament from stalling until the deadline, which they have been stalling for years. Brexit should have already occurred.
The EU wants billions in divorce money. Lucky for them its the UK and not the USA, we would have told them to go pound sand.

Attached: 1565660307332.jpg (604x453, 22K)

Brexit: the British version of Trumptardism.

Attached: A Famous Douche.jpg (2383x3000, 937K)

>Most of that happened when the UK got into the EU "trade agreement".
No. UK gave up its empire because of fucking traitors like Churchill and Attlee. And deindustrialisation has been a natural process all across the western Europe because of capitalism.

thanks

Didn't the new PM propose it and the queen approved it pretty much siding on the side of the UK and not the EU?

can an actual brit and not a foreign shitposter explain?

Why are you a pussy? You can't run your own country without some fucking belgian telling you that the bananas in your markets can't be over 12" long?

>some fucking belgian telling you that the bananas in your markets can't be over 12" long?

please tell me this is an actual law

If leftists hate it, it must be a good thing.

Suck it up britfag, it'll be worth it in the long run. You were once a great nation, you can be again. Quit being a bitch and enjoy being free from the domination of other countries. We believe you can do it.

from uk but brexit shit drives me crazy so I'm not that hot on it but this is my take.

-population is still about 50/50
-no one really knows what no deal means
-no one really knows that much about what goes on between the EU and the UK so a lot of stuff that people say about it is technically true but leaves stuff out (and this is not to say that it's kept a secret, it's just the british public is pretty ignorant about politics and will just go along with what ever their social influences say, i.e. newspapers)
-current PM was not elected by the general public
-you're correct about the PM asking the queen and the queen agreeing, but it's important to know that's more or less a formality since the queen rarely gets involved in politics and when she does, it is as a formality cuz the UK is steeped in weird tradition
-the majority of people in the UK what something to happen, since we're way past the deadline, but bar the no dealers, the rest of the public don't really know what they want
-oh and parliament being shutdown does prevent stalling but it also prevents the input of a lot of opposing MPs which is why everyone is upset

Everyone that says this shit is bad is fucking retarded im from the uk we voted to leave and these niggers are not letting is boris is doing what the vote wanted fuck those other cunts and crying little remainer cucks

ah ok thanks i know you probably don't feel like talking about it but if you don't then the foreign agitators pretend to be british and just muck shit up.

>does exactly what the PM tells her to do

a lot of my problems with brexit stem from the fact that we've been having the argument for like 3 or 4 years now and nothings really changed. if you take anything that people are saying about the no deal now and go back 3 years you would hear the same shit and it's all over the news and the radio

and if it's not brexit it's fucking trump

I mean I don't know enough about trump and america to really comment but the whole orange man bad shit had gotten beyond annoying whether I agree with it or not

I love how bongs call their sluts, "Slappers" That's some funny shit.

Attached: 082.jpg (250x540, 39K)

i get ya. I'm an american who's lived abroad for almost 20 years so i got the on the ground experience for most places

that helps separate what the news wants you to believe and what the people who live there actually see. Its pretty easy to identify you as a genuine person as opposed to the responses you see about trump or your new PM or brexit and the like.

keep on keepin on man there are signs that the pendulum is starting to swing the other way in the west. The sun may yet rise on a sane america and sane great Britain

Cheers man it's refreshing to see reasonable people on the internet and especially on this board.

and I'm glad you're optimistic, for me it just seems that at the end of the day everything is just sensationalised and a lot of the doomsday scenarios never come to fruition.

anyway it's 4am so I'm off

night meng and remember that all peoples on earth have predicted an apocalypse at least once in our collective pasts.

>approved
What kind of person approves things?
Is it
A:the person giving orders
B/ the person taking orders
C:fuck you

the queen has ALWAYS been the real leader. soon the king will. those who thought parliament or the pm were independent were fools, a monarchy has absolute rule. similar to modern American presidents, there are no real checks nor balances. these are dictators. nothing new about it.

If I lived in the UK this would make me happy, not sad. She'd be saving the entire nation from making the collective worst decision of their lives.

Attached: 1211854228880.jpg (240x431, 59K)

it will be a no-deal Brexit. the pound british sterling has lost most of its value, the economy in the UK is wrecked. Scotland and Ireland would do well to secede.

>tell brexiters their economy will collapse if they leave
>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no we'll be more powerful and make more than ever hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>most brexiters have no education (particularly in finance)
>c'mon goise, we'll ma'ke eet! le'ts us 'ave a wittle go a' inde'pen-ance eh?
>economy crashes
>turns out the vast majority of brexiters are NEETS and physical laborers.
>Wherv's our money bruvs? luv? our money? giv us our moneyv eh? or we'll go ROIGHT back ter Europe lads!! ggrrrrrr

KEK fucked roight in theh arse the uk is luvs
Land Rover: Leaving
AirBus: Leaving
Omega: Leaving
Aston Martin: Leaving
Every Firm in London: Leaving

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: SUCK IT BITCHES.jpg (3000x3000, 957K)

whats your dog in the fight exactly?

lel most of these retards voted for brexit, just like most Yea Forumsfags voted for trump

it's divine justice if there's a god out there reaping justice through this hell of a planet. git urr dunn Odin

the collapse of the UK, and your corporations coming to LA (many of them will). I will profit off of London's collapse. I already have.

christ the level of impotent rage in these posts is astounding.

This

companies don't end up hiring trumpsters if they've outed themselves as trump supporters (in blue states/counties). Nor should they. Like the UK, you shouldn't reward dumb decisions. The US shouldn't trade with the UK ever again.

BINGO
Sadly brexiter retards like this poster are still gunning for the UK's demise. Trump's almost over in 2020, Brexit will be a long, long time to recover from. You won't get bailouts kiddo. You NEETS won't get welfare checks from the West.

Attached: 67AA30AA-E259-42F7-8C2F-AC4702E4C053.gif (300x186, 446K)