Does the news media has autism or are they retarded

Does the news media has autism or are they retarded

Attached: images (1).jpg (620x437, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/could-we-dissipate-a-tornado-by-firing-a-rocket-explosion-into-it.html
livescience.com/24383-can-you-stop-a-hurricane-by-nuking-it.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
kqed.org/science/710956/the-nuclear-canal-when-scientists-thought-h-bombs-would-make-awesome-earthmovers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About as stupid as nuking a hurricane

Democrats thought of nuking some bay area underwater on the west coast to make it deeper so as to increase it's shipping capacity. That's Democrats and west coast types. They're thoughtless idiots.

anyone who's lived in hurricane or typhoon prone areas has wished there was a magic method of dispersing them. The US govt isn't the first to consider the idea

>thing that never happened proves that dems are dumb too

kek. Go to bed kid.

Damn straight it never happened but it was thought of and planned by democrat types. I suppose I could look up a reference if it hasn't been suppresed.

Thinking that nuking a hurricane could work is like 4th grade school kid thinking. It obviously wouldn't work if you know even the slightest basics about physics.

You'd have to be a fucking retard to even consider it.

Post a link or shit the fuck about with this bullshit

Attached: citation.png (500x271, 16K)

A pre TDS era proposition to "nuke a tornado"

scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/could-we-dissipate-a-tornado-by-firing-a-rocket-explosion-into-it.html

again i get that youre just shill posting but the US isn't the first organization to consider doing it and it will likely never be the last

another pre TDS era article about the same subject

livescience.com/24383-can-you-stop-a-hurricane-by-nuking-it.html

I'm looking, democrats like supressing their bullshit so I need to get the search terms right.

Remember when Obama got djion mustard?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

They just have an agenda to sell you certain stories. On both sides of the media.

The funny thing, maybe not so funny is that when in school I had to do a report on weather modifcation. It's crazy the stuff that we're capable of, what most people don't realize is the ramifications of doing it.

How does that take away from how retarded it made Trump sound? It's a dumb idea no matter what, quit grasping at straws.

The news these days is kinda like Yea Forums. A bunch of retards arguing over literally anything with very little sense actually being made. It just speaks to how goddamn stupid people are to get caught up in it.

kqed.org/science/710956/the-nuclear-canal-when-scientists-thought-h-bombs-would-make-awesome-earthmovers

Compared to your vampire shillary?

False on its face.

>Does the news media has autism or are they retarded
Jewish dominated media. Jews are born with passive-aggressive tendencies, so they lash out like little children when they don't get what they want.

Attached: EBn_tDDXoAEAxUU.jpg (1128x813, 109K)

Hurricanes occur by cold pressure systems encountering warm pressure systems over the water creating a vortex, if you could dramatically increase or decrease the temperature of the 2 heat systems colliding (increase in the case of a nuclear blast) you could probably get the thing to stop. Honestly maybe using non nuke MOABs like a few of them at once would be cheaper and you wouldn't need to worry about radiation at all. The trick would be getting the bomb into the eye and detonating it instead of allowing the high winds to grab your explosive and fling it off target. On the other hand an explosive detonating too low might simply over charge the low altitude hot pressure system which may suck even more cold air down and create a larger storm. Who knows man?

Or just get a bunch of politicians to cluster together and start talking into the opposite direction of the hurricane.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

It's true, you're just not capable of doing any research. I already gave you a hint at

I live in the hurrican capital of the us ....please dont nuke fucking storms ...ive lost my house to two different storms the idea of a storm with 100mph gust tear apart my city is one thing ...it tearing apart my city and then blasting it with fucking radiation will make a literally hellscape... youre president is a reatard ..its cool im not mad at you ive been tricked before ...you got tricked theres no shame in it

most people realize it. If you notice most of the "can we modify the weather by extreme xyz" come after major weather events like destructive hurricanes or tornadoes.

people don't like the fact that sometimes were just powerless to stop it and people are going to die.

0/10

Attached: foreigner14a.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Nah born and raised my dude ...hence two storms destroying my home

We wont, that idiot idea of nuking storms got shut down very quickly, same with the idea of nuking areas to increase shipping lanes.
There are a lot idiots in focus groups and such with nothing better to do so they come with with idiot ideas so they can get paid for doing nothing, they get shut down pretty fast.

nobody believes you

That's soccer mom shit.

yes
this

Im pretty sure its just you....but you keep on with thoses kickass opinions you lil badass

A lot of idiots have to justify their PhDs by sitting around in useless focus groups.

everyone else is ignoring you

Maybe they did, but it wasn't the democratic president that suggested it.

Shit like that has become at actually worry ...our city government has all but abandoned infrastructure involving drainage and our pumping stations ..they recently found fucking cars in our drainage water ways

just a reminder. The "flaming leftists" coming here espousing insane ideological conspiracies and starting threads that realistically should be i /pol/ are foreign agitators sowing discord for reasons nobody thinks are particularly interesting

Attached: 8bc.png (400x398, 159K)

I mean sure bud ...those other replies on my post arent real theyre "fake news" ya done solved the mystery lil buddy

Unfortunately it's federal as well and has been for a very long time. Presidents and congress would rather look good and send money overseas to niggers then deal with infrastructure here. They're all very short term thinkers.

Where do you buy your fedoras from?

I would agree to a point but matience falls on the shoulders of a cities sewage workers

what city is this?

Well they're thinking about their second term in the case of presidents and using charity for other countries to make themselves appear more benevolent to second term voters so they can at least think in terms of 8 years.

The money to pay for that doesn't just magically appear out of nowhere.

A lot of that's up to Congress where there are no term limits. We have assholes in Congress who have to wheeled up to a voting machine they've been in office so long. Fucks like that are a damn good reason for senate and house term limits but that would require a Constitutional Convention and there's no way they'd support it because it would eliminate their cushy jobs and their cunt interns.

That actually happened. Trump made sure he had more ice cream than his guests. And it is worth reporting because it just shows how much of a shitty man-baby he is.

That's the best CNN can do? Counting ice cream scoops? Hanoi Jane and Ted Turner are really spot on.

CNN and MSNBC are so desperate that it's pathetic.

Hold on a second, are you telling me this isn't satire?

Reminds of the tan colored suit Obama incident, but that went on for at least a week

This isn't satire this was real thing that they put in CNN

It's just today's best, tommorow we'll go back to clear examples of how little history he understands or for-thought he puts into he decisions as president. It's good to mix it up ;)

It was an actual article on CNN.

google "Don lemon black hole CNN" for an article about him asking if a missing airliner could have been swallowed by a black hole

We can definitely agree news reporters and reality TV stars are generally idiots and shouldn't be trusted to steer the country

yeah yeah orange man bad

This link makes zero mention of political parties. It says scientists at The Lawrence Livermore lab.