Found this in my Yea Forums folder, anyone know what it is?

found this in my Yea Forums folder, anyone know what it is?

Attached: schematic.jpg (1000x491, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wglzgcGOjlQ
diy.fandom.com/wiki/Cell_Phone_Jammer_DIY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ham radio design. Shitty basic build

yeah. circuit board plans.

This and thread

You don't remember building and testing it?

Attached: vibrator.jpg (640x360, 27K)

wireless networking

in her ass?

It's a Jammer circuit

Where do I connect the ham?

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 120K)

dat a him, no?

I was wrong, after studying it a little more it appears to be a Wi-Fi bouncer. You put in a weak signal into the RF input. It amplifies it as a linear amplifier and boosts it out at a higher power level

i found it. its a jammer.

youtube.com/watch?v=wglzgcGOjlQ

Machine to extract power from dilithium crystals.

how do i learn how to read this shit?

shit im wrong
ill keep looking

This is how cell towers work

It's what your parents called a bug, lets the police listen to and record your criminal activity.

> after studying it a little more
> after i hastily used google and then quickly make up some shit out of my ass

What throws me off is that they're injecting a 45 MHz signal into the existing signal. I don't quite follow the logic, I know of nothing with a 45 MHz spread bandwidth.

I'm certain I have all that crap in my junk boxes and could easily build that circuit, they don't have a scope or a frequency counter that high.

>if I dont know something then no one else could possibly know it

high tech mumbo

Attached: 6yy1vkl0qsr11.jpg (960x679, 86K)

The 45 Mhz oscillator produces a non-modulated 45 Mhz signal. (Duh)

The ADE-1ASK is a mixer chip, whick allows the 45 Mhz signal to be mixed with whatever signal is on the RF input antenna.

This signal will now be four frequencies. the 45 megahertz signal, the input signal, and both the sums and differences of the two.

The VNA-25 is a linear amplifier which will boost the power of all four resulting frequencies.

Why the fuck anyone would want to do this or what they hope to accomplish I have no fucking clue

Now I think I have to build the fucking thing because I am curious. Somebody archive this post give me about a week to build it.

It only takes me 15 minutes to actually build it but it takes me a week to make sure I've got all the shit

i've ordered some parts and have some already, i'm still learning arduino and shit and don't know what it'd do if i actually make it though. any concerns?

None whatsoever. What are you planning to use for an input signal? Or are you just planning on sticking antenna on it and hoping it picks up some random frequency?

800 MHz GSM jammer

Define input signal source please.

Confirmed

Attached: Message_1567046145908.jpg (1920x2560, 640K)

The RF input is the local oscillator port, which is connected to an antenna tuned to 800 MHz. The RF output connected to a resonating amplifier, as a result of which the output power of the device increased by 15-16 dBm. The amplified signal is then fed to the starting antenna.

straight up your ass

Attached: 1565693429399.jpg (389x550, 20K)

Yup: diy.fandom.com/wiki/Cell_Phone_Jammer_DIY

One hell of a feedback howl with the input and output in antennas in close proximity I suppose