Well? How is it? I'm saving myself till Friday

Well? How is it? I'm saving myself till Friday.

Also good music thread. No shitty music like SlipKnot plz

Attached: s-l640[1].jpg (562x563, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGqKlkQnaMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it leaked like a week ago and as always new fags on the internet are late to the party

Attached: 23146586732423.png (1366x768, 114K)

It's not bad. It sounds very mathematical and nuanced, but also very distant from their early sound.

but overall, I'd say it's a solid album 7/10

Boy I wish I could be like you. I tip my fedora to you.

I'm waiting, too. All I need is something listenable with 1 or 2 truly memorable songs, and I'll be happy.

after 13 years, it better be good.

Better than expected.

the best song of this album are:

- 7empest >>>> a masterpiece

This band only make metal for fags, try listening something good for once.

Attached: brs-cob-cd-hatebreeder_6a68bd53-4191-4f95-950c-60bd895eb40f_800x.jpg (701x728, 72K)

what songs do you recommend?

oh shit you mean I've been a fag this whole time without even realizing it?

its awesome. way better than Lateralus

>pop metal

Maynard isnt even trying anymore

6/10

what are you talking about hes singing more in this album

Every song from that album

Yes

>

> no shitty music
> thread about tool
You’re the kinda guy that posts about being healthy while eating a pizza.

>tool
>shitty
lol almost time for high school Tanner

yeah but his vocal melodies are lackluster and his lyrics cringe inducing to the absoloute max

How i see it:

Fear Inoculum-6/10
Pneuma-4/10
Invincible-7/10
Descending-9/10
Culling Voices-7/10
CCtrip-7/10
7empest-8/10

I'm really struggling with pneuma, i know a lot of people love it but to me its just the most tedious cliche prog rock track they've ever done.

The only dudes I knew that liked tool were in high school. Edgy faggots who wanted to be dark and fuck the mainstream. Granted this was like 20 years ago so I’m guessing you’re just one of those edgy faggots that never grew out of it.

I didn't like it either, I forgot pneuma up there, it's a nice song.

"i base which bands I allow myself to listen to/ enjoy solely off what other people thought in highschool."
This isn't something to boast about, buddy. Next time, try an argument of substance.

there bonus track is called "no black people".

I’ve listened to several albums and didn’t like any of the songs I heard. Only song I ever liked by Maynard was Judith and that wasn’t even a tool song. Glad to see you guys are still so proud of liking garbage music.

Waaah I don't like what music other people like. I'm an intellectual that only listens to QUALITY music. Fuck off and cry somewhere else about your highschool days, faggot. Or bitch about other people liking music, not my sad life.

Then post something good by your standards fagget

Pneuma is okay, but overall not the greatest follow-up they could have done to the masterpiece that is 10,000 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGqKlkQnaMo

> not my sad life
You roasted yourself