I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's girlfriend

I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's girlfriend

If you know her, met her, worked with her, or performed with her, share your stories here.

Attached: lylas-white-leopard-blouse.jpg (310x457, 42K)

God, she's so hot in that photo.

Look at that hair, those lips/smile, and that blouse.

I just wanna rip that blouse off of her and make love.

I'm killing myself

Attached: K8hHQI5.1.jpg (1024x1820, 144K)

Looks like a guy to me.

Fucking cunt eater

Lame.

She is asexual.

You know her?

I'd say more of an acquaintance.

You work at The Stand or Eastville?

No.

Ah, okay. Is she in good health?

From what I can gather, yeah she is.

That's good. Has she tried to stop smoking? She really should.

Just glad she hasn't picked up drinking again.

She farts a lot. They smell like old hamburgers.

What work has she had done?

You've seen her drunk?

I don't think any.

I heard stories.

Really? She's admitted to botox and a chin tuck. Her lips are plumped.

I can't really tell, idk if that means thats good or bad.

Does she wear a wig/weave/hairpiece?

Tell me some drunk Janeane stories.

Was wondering when this question would finally come up.

Fucking why tho

She gets it a lot?

I watched her in the truth about cats and dogs, the matchmaker, reality bites, and mystery men. she was totally cute and fuckable, and i'd love to have her sit on my face back in those days.

Yes.

How come?

She's straight.

Prove it. Tell us some stories

Fap, fap, fap.

Why not? She's hot.

Yikes.

Post one picture where you looks hot. You can’t.

Janeane hair/wig stories please?

She looks hot*

The above pic. Plus this.

Attached: 28_janeanegarofalo.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 45K)

So hot in "Girlfriends Guide To Divorce".

I'm not OP, but this is the 90's look I remember her at.

Attached: janeane-garofalo.jpg (516x612, 69K)

That's from "The Search From John Gissing".

Nope, just google image search. I'll post a few more.

Attached: janeane-garofalo-movie-stars.jpg (407x615, 29K)

Another

Attached: janeane-garofalo-west-wing.jpg (301x476, 27K)

Bingo.

Another with heels

Attached: janeane-garofalo-photo_143592_25978.jpg (600x723, 40K)

Goddamn

She would use big words to make fun of you so that you would never know.

I secretly wish you are her trolling Yea Forums for validation. Finding me, a person that find her attractive, and wants to hook up.

Vagina!

We're in the same boat.

Tell us some more.

Its hard to rhyme a word like vagina

Post #55.

She was glorious in the day. Sadly she went all liberal lezbo madness over time. She could have been the next Meg Ryan in rom-coms. The "average" woman that has a romantic situation with a man. She's ABOVE average, but that role like in TACAD, and matchmaker... I'm guessing she didn't suck Weinstein's dick. How many hottie celebrities did we NOT see make it big because of that fucker?

She's not a lesbian.

Where's the guy that worked with her on The Majority Report/Air America?

>Janeane Garofalo's girlfriend
Industry "insider" here. Janeane is such an unbelievably shitty excuse for a human being, it's not even funny. She's a stereotypical dumb jew bitch who feels that she's smarter, wiser, more knowledgeable, more valuable, and just plain better than literally everyone she meets. ESPECIALLY if you're not jewish. Idk what you know about judaism, but they teach their females that they're worth less than jewish males but worth more than non-jewish people in general. And most jewish females are low IQ/low information/low effort with NPD and Borderline PD so they happily pretend that this is true and will desperately try to put down all actual human beings whenever they're encountered. They're really just looking to be dominated and have the shit kicked out of them; put in their place, if you will. They're slaves to the whims of the rabbis. Janeane is no different. She is literally dumb and ignorant as fuck and just aggressively parrots mentally retarded lies & propaganda in a condescending way NON-FUCKING-STOP. This bitch never shuts the fuck up because she's in love and lust with the sound of her own voice, as is stereotypical of jewish people. There is nothing of value in that used up and dried up ugly and meaty vagina of hers. Btw she looks terrible naked and her pussy is just hideous. It looks like 2 droopy curtains draped around a tiny little dick of a clit. She doesn't even suck dick.

I thought that was confirmed. If not, then game on! I'd ask you (since you are obviously her incognito) could I have a chance? I'd make you/her pray to God with the body worship and orgasms I'd deliver.

yeah, she's not Jewish. She's Italian/Irish, so your knowledge is false.

Haha.

I wanna rip that wig off and drill her over a fast food counter

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>unironically believes jewish people when they pretend to be things like Italian or Irish
Wew lad. Big yikes. Maybe learn about jews and their group strategies and maybe some shit about history. Holy fuck.... wow. lol

Okay. What work has she had done and when?

Does she wear a wig?

Does she swallow? if so, I'll marry her, and be a rocking baller for the rest my my life.

Yes

How do you know?

I raped her when she was fifteen. In a way i feel i contributed to her success and , sadly her madness. She and i went to school together, back then she was a qt , she kept herself feminine an her political opinions an man hating was nowhere to be see. She was a class act , with make up on point, hair fashioned to the latest style, short skirts and shaved legs. Just a young chick out enjoying life. Of course all the guys wanted to ball her, hell even some of the teachers.

She was funny , but i just wanted up her skirt and man i was determined to get it, or die trying. I was a horn dog you see, just seventeen and ready to screw the world. After impressing her by following her around for a week, she finally relented an went on a date. Picked her up from her old mans house, the geezer stood on the porch when i arrived an gave me 'the old speech'. Can't say i blame him, but no way i wasnt getting this nut tonight.

Bro you care way more about that sort of thing than any normal, sane, and well adjusted person ever would. I don't know, nor do I care. She's an absolute shit tier jewess who feels that she's smarter and better than everyone with whom she comes in contact despite aggressively demonstrating the exact literal opposite
>doesn't even suck dick
>does she swallow?
Yeah. She sucks all the dicks and swallows all the cum....................... You should totally wife that shit up, bro

Chicago comedy club some ten, fifteen years ago.
After the show she got wasted and her wig went kinda half cocked. Her friend was helping her fuss with it openly in a booth.

Turns out she has shitty thin patchy hair because of years of inability to handle stress properly.

The date went well, took her to a show, but on the way back i wanted to park and make out for a bit, see where it leads. But this book feel outta her bag while we kissed, some feminist crap about women wantin more freedoms or something. I called it correct and laid in to her how women should stay in the house, have kids and be happy. Well, that lit the fuse on her tampon an she went on this rant about..well i dont know i tuned her out for a bit . Then i gave her a slug right in the kisser, she got me that mad.

Tell me a Janeane story then, toll.

Yeah right. She stopped drinking in 2001.

Im not a violent guy, but i have limits an she actually looked a bit jewish in the light of the car going off half cocked, screeching in to my face about womens rights. An i thought, hell i have to do it now or lose my hard on. So i threw her on her back, nudged the seats down while pinning her wrists and tore her panties off. Man! she had one hell of a bush...right down to her upper thighs looked like an old black womans wig sitting on her cooch.

I don't have many interesting stories involving her because she's not a very interesting person. She's a pretentious bitch, and I really don't throw that sort of insult around all willy nilly. I've been at clubs she was working and have seen her naked in green room situations when she was changing and talking non-stop. She has nothing to say but won't shut the fuck up, ever. She used to get really drunk and fuck dudes and girls. Think she stopped that a few years back though. Got "clean & sober" and now she tries to put down anyone who drinks or smokes. Like really just a garbage tier excuse for a person. I get along with pretty much everyone, and have made a LOT of celebrity "friends". But she's just one of those people that no one wants anything to do with, and she always tries to play the victim and act like everyone wants to fuck her and be her best friend while in reality people avoid her like the plague. Her standup was funny to me when I was a kid, and I \liked her on the Ben Stiller show, again when I was a kid. Reality Bites was a decent movie. Fun tangent: Steve Zahn is one of the funniest and coolest people I've ever met. We've hung out a bunch of times and meet up pretty much whenever we're in proximity of each other. Strange Wilderness is one of my favorite stoner flicks and no matter how many times I watch it that short scene with the shark makes me almost piss myself.

She had nice big firm titties tho an i sucked them good, despite her screeching an fighting she pushed them up to my mouth, and her pussy was soaking wet, so i had no issue sliding in. I pounded her hard and told her to call me 'Her Republican master' while my other hand went up her ass loosening up that student loan. An then i shot a huge loaad right up her twot. I didn't talk to her much after that as you can imagine. So when i see her on tv with all them tatoos screaming an man hating and spitting on our country i feel like its my fault. That i was a bad american for raping her back then. Honestly, when all said and done i should have just dated her, married her an got her housewife ready. Be easier on the ears of all american males this jewish bitch on tv all the time.

Does she wear a wig/weave/hairpiece?

You know she still smokes, right? Wish she'd stop, and has once before

Come see her at Eastville Comedy Club tomorrow, Friday, and Sunday at 8pm.

No idea, bud. Seems like she does, but I've never seen her without hair.
Not surprising at all. But I meant smoking weed, which is something she gave up when she gave up being a drunk. She has little in the way of self control so she can't just have a few drinks and smoke a joint and enjoy herself. And she's kind of a psychic vampire so she's always looking to suck the fun out of everyone else's life. She was at some Tom Segura thing and we were in the green room smoking a retardedly phat blunt when she started trying to talk down to us about how we were losers for smoking weed. Tom and I looked at each other and just lost our shit laughing. We're both way more successful than Janeane could ever have hoped to be, and both of us have been in the industry for probably half the time. I'm 39 and started this shit when I was about 24.

Yeah, she started smoking weed after she gave up drinking. But she freaked out with the weed, so she quit 10 years ago.

Why does it seem like she wears one?

Ever been on TV?

Nice ficiton.

I once fingerbanged Janeane Garofalo in the backseat of a taxi in NYC in 1997. AMA

She has long pussy lips

Honk!

How do you know/

Idk bro. There's something really fake about her hair. She wears a lot of stupid hats too.
Yes but I'm way more of a behind the scenes type of guy. Not in it for the spotlight. But I've ghost-written some comedy and music over the years which you've probably (and hopefully) enjoyed.

Tell me about Janeane stripping naked in green rooms. That must be a sight to see.

Can confirm. Industry insider from above. Like I said her pussy looks like "2 droopy curtains draped around a tiny little dick of a clit". And she doesn't like to shave which makes it look even worse. Then there's the smell....

Hey! The hats she wears a not stupid. Love her wool beanies.

Not really, dude. Her body is like her personality: garbage. She's got an ugly and stinky pussy that will stink up a room and her tits look like droopy fried eggs. She's got a really large clit that looks like a tiny dick head sticking out of her jungle of nappy jew hair.

Not Jewish. Garofalo is Italian and her mother was Irish.

Why does her hair look fake?

I stood in line behind her at Starbuck's and she blew a nearly silent but intense fart. It was not pleasant.

Yeah, she doesn't shave.

That is funny.

Hot!

Attached: 61657912_2486947624671197_5581607693925220352_n.jpg (960x856, 124K)

Are you on imdb?