Hi Yea Forums

hi Yea Forums
what are the odds of me dying simply by sticking a metal knife in an electrical socket

Attached: wayout.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

Not great.

Better if you ground your other arm well or stand in water.

You'll have a massive burn then the breaker will overload and the electricity will go off. So you won't die.

would like, one hand in a 5 gallon bucket of water work? other hand on the knife

> 5 gallon bucket of water

No.

climb up a power line with a metal coat hanger and make a connection between the lines

This would do it.

It will also blackout your entire neighborhood.

that can't be too hard. i figure a regular telephone line would work, eh?

thank god. these people are retarded

Wear a helmet just in case you fall.

The power lines will be above the cable lines.

good idea

Zero.

When i was a kid I thru a knife into the light socket. It cut out the power and melted the tip of the knife.

No.

Holy fuck you people have no idea what you're talking about.

110 / 220 V will not cause a burn and the breaker will CERTAINLY not trigger.

You can cook a sausage by connecting one phase to each end, but it takes time.

Anyway OP, "nothing" will happen. If you are grounded you will get an electrical shock of sqrt(3)*voltage.

Most dangerous thing you can do is to stick something metal into your body as close to your heart as possible but opposing sides, then connect that to mains. Your heart will probably fail.

No. The cable and telephone are the lower set. The power is the highest set of wires. Those are DC current. The transformer - the gray box with the science shit sticking off the top - turns the DC into AC. So, if you want true power, touch the wires up on the pole, after they leave the transformer they are much less powerful.

> turns the DC into AC

They’re step-down transformers. It’s never DC.

No. The bathtub works because the pipes act as a giant earth-ground. Use saltwater for increased conductivity to the drain pipe. Moron faggot.

Rip the glass meter thing from the socket outside, its more effective.

Attached: 3951l6.jpg (500x519, 59K)

OP here thank you all for the help
will be posting again before i do it