An art teacher friend of my wife has asked her if she will fill in as a life model for his class of 26 boys all in...

An art teacher friend of my wife has asked her if she will fill in as a life model for his class of 26 boys all in their teens. Should I let her do it?

Attached: 3E0C4981-8BCE-4F04-A39F-76C9AE58B587.jpg (2057x3707, 1.44M)

Plus she will be totally naked throughout the afternoon lessons and will be seen by over 50 boys and 2 teachers, and the 2nd lesson will have a nude male model aswell.

Tell her to clean the corn flakes off her pussy and we'll talk.

She is going to shave beforehand so will be smooth.

Nothing sexual about it.

My fiancé has been modeling for different art classes for years now. From her experience, theres nothing sexual about it. She actually makes money too so its really not a bad hobby just time consuming

I would divorce my wife if she even suggested something like that.

Her body belongs to me and no one else.

Thanks that’s handy to know, I’m not worried about her being naked it’s just one teacher is a close friend and all the boys are local so may snigger if they see her in town. Yes she will be paid to.

Hopefully it’s a one off, the male model may have to be close to her but I’m sure nothing will happen.

Is this art teacher friend going to let you see his wife naked? If not.. Pass.. If so.. I'd want to tag along too.

Is she naked aswell?

I doubt he will. Do you mean I should go to the lesson aswell?

Very. It bothered me at first, but it doesnt really matter to me now. I had the same worry about people seeing her outside the class. No one ever recognized her or if they did they didnt say anything. The only difference is that she didnt know the teacher before she got offered the first job. Her friend who had previously took the class knew the school needed models so my fiancé signed up for interviews and they hired her immediately

So this is a cuck larp. Well played OP.

That sounds ok. I guess I’m going to let her do it, and just tell him not to look at her to much.

Yeah, no. Unacceptable. You married a whore.

Not at all.

It’s just like a nudist beach really.

I mean, it wouldn't get them off as she's fuck ugly anyway

Sounds like a good plan for her "friend" to get her naked.

go there with a shotgun (or a machete if the school doesn't like jokes), and if one of the students asks you why you're here and armed say "just in case one of you gets any funny idea"

chillax bra

Unironically high IQ

Yeah I'ma say fake as shit. What school hires a nude model for teenage boys? Fuck off with this faggotry