Sup Yea Forums

sup Yea Forums
geniune question. Is depression a trend, or is it just the outcome of the state of society?
I'm 28yo and suffering from depression for at least 10 years now. It has become such an open topic within the last 5 years that overwhelms me. I dont want to be put into that certain stat when I actually seek therapy. I cant differentiate between teenage posing and actual depression anymore.

Attached: ftvlavftukv21.jpg (1280x960, 264K)

bump and selfchecked

Attached: 1560702233490.jpg (300x245, 13K)

do it, it'll be all over and you won't suffer

Attached: x83p4ia0uoh01.png (1285x807, 850K)

Do you do drugs, drink, and or are mormon?

not op but helium tanks now have oxygen in them aswell to prevent suicides.

Depression is serious op. Do a journal, excercise, go for walks, workout, job, hobbies, learn something, stay busy, get help

Im not suicidal, Im just tired of society

Attached: 1561397263126.jpg (500x407, 41K)

what? source?

Attached: angry.jpg (600x458, 39K)

They keep widening and widening the net to fit people into "depression".
It's not a trend, it's just that more people are categorized this way as the time goes by, and with the presence of social media it is shared publicly a lot more.

OP here.
All the energy I can bring up goes into following my full time job. After that I get home to this disgusting trash ridden place, I cant workout, I cant socialize, I cant clean up. All the little energy goes into not cracking to society.

Attached: 1561057477750.jpg (736x550, 128K)

Read 12 rules for life, and clean your goddamn room.

this is what helps said teens.

Attached: ugh.jpg (960x960, 45K)

This is the kind of bullshit I talk about.
Wanting a painless death is such a dreamy teeny shit. Who cares if you fucking feel the worst pain ever for 10 seconds, 1 min, 2 min, if youre fucking dead afterwards?

Attached: ioykhbtra.jpg (960x724, 112K)

shut up faggit

we got a badass over here

Attached: LT20tHP.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

Listen to Jocko Willink then

Same thing for everything else. We all die eventually. Who cares if you have to bust your ass to work, clean up your shit, try to be happy, go outside and meet people for 10, 20, 60 years if you're fucking dead afterwards?

what a absolute cuck lmao

I never wanted to die, I never asked to be born.

Yet you're stuck here. Deal with it faggot, like everyone else.

nigger

Attached: ScrollDown5.jpg (670x1024, 75K)

Wow your found out your a faggot at suck a young age. Congrats

Teen with major retardation
Gives shit advice

does anyone have the original source for these dark Garfield pics?
asking for a friend

They've made a spectrum of it. Before depression was largely those with suicidal and self-defeating tendencies. Now it includes any dipshit that feels a little uneasy.

r/imsorryjon
a rabbit hole I love.