My mom met a girl i graduated high school with that i barely know today...

my mom met a girl i graduated high school with that i barely know today. she's a huge LoL girl who streams a lot more than i'd expect anybody to, my mom chatted her ear off, and she ended up saying that she thinks i'm cute. like i said, i've barely talked to her before, the most contact i've ever really had with her is through a small group chat that is super inactive. my mom thought she was super cute and that i should immediately ask her out. not going to lie, she is definitely more out of my league than i remember her being, but i don't think i'd randomly just ask her out. what do, Yea Forums?

Attached: buying gf.jpg (223x200, 5K)

Duo que with her and make her dependant on you for Elo

link her twitch or atleast show a pic of this heffer.

Literally just ask her out and if she says no you don't lose anything why can't you fucking faggots get this through your head?

Pic required.

I'VE NEVER ACKTUALLY TALKED TO A GIRL BEFORE REEEEEEEEE

lmao this

also something like this happened to my best friend. he was a social reject never had a gf before and his mom works for at&t. his moms friend that also works for said att has a daughter who is a social retard, so awkward and so weird, they thought it would be a good idea to introduce eachother to one another, fast forward 2 years later he moved in with her but always complains and hes just in it to bang her. shes a complete weirdo tho.

Now's your chance. Just fucking message her and stop being a faggot

Just go out as friends then try to fuck her, let her know your intent and see where things go.

do it. moms are the best wingmen

Dude just do it, i was like that and now look at me, i can small talk with people

Attached: 1566812358116.jpg (673x892, 84K)

lmao i barely even play league, and when i do, i just play ahri mid and get shit on by my own teammates

nah

i don't really care to ask her out, i don't think we'd get along well at all, but if she thinks i'm cute then i guess that's kind of nice

nah

she's a lot more social and active than i am, and she hasn't seen me in person for over a year, so there's a large chance that i've changed a lot compared to her.

like i said, i've barely ever talked to her, and don't really know what the fuck to do in this situation

get good and boost her

You fucking autist. Literally all you have to say is something along the lines of "Hey, I heard you had a run in with my mom the other day. I hope she didn't talk your ear off! Haha" and boom. You are in. So incredibly easy.

The only thing that makes her off your league is actually your trashtalking about that.
There is no fucking thing like being of someone's league.

Now this
"and she ended up saying that she thinks i'm cute".
So maybe move your ass and call her saying: hey, thought we could meet each other. You up for a date on __ 6pm?

Or if you are such A pussy and not retarded iron iv Just duoQ and talk on Skype or some shit. After The game Tell her you need to do some stuff and ask her out The same day. If siÄ™ tells you she cant Just ask why and invite her for a date on The other Day if she wants.

GlHf smashing her ass week later.
Ez

>getting good at a moba
i'm good

she actually sent me a message first saying that she met my mom and that she's super nice, so i was in from the get-go

i honestly thought she was dating somebody, so i'd never really had plans to ask her out at all. for my mother to discover that she's single was a weird thing, so that's about it. she's moving from my high school's town to closer to where i live now in like 2 weeks, so i'll be a lot closer then.

Keep chatting with and remember about not being friendzoned at The very beginning. Before she is going to move just ask her out for a date.
+ You can be sure that she wont deny cause all that Talking about your cuteness and The sign she messaged you first. She must be rubbing her clit to your fb profile pic right now!

OP here, i don't really have a plan. i'm going to play some league bc it has been a while, and i'll slowly start off some communication with her. tbh i haven't ever had a LoL account long enough to play ranked, so i'm still doing casual 5v5s on summoner's rift, so this girl is lightyears ahead of where i am

Attached: 1552501190905.png (295x326, 15K)

as great as that sounds, i'm not sure if i believe that haha. i don't know exactly what she said or if my mom exaggerated anything, since i've been single for all of 2019 after dating somebody for 3 years, but also look at this

ASK HER OUT. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE, DONT FUCKI TI UP

I MIGHT, I DON'T KNOW IF MY MOM WAS EXAGGERATING WHAT SHE SAID OR ANYTHING

update: she said my mom talked her ear off a little bit and ended the message with a ":p"

i'm in boys, catch me drinking that moba girl pee