My gf cheated on my with a black dude I found this on her phone on their conversation now she is pregnant

My gf cheated on my with a black dude I found this on her phone on their conversation now she is pregnant.
What I have to do?

Attached: 17F.png (997x747, 165K)

dump her ass let the nigger take responsibility for her mistake which he wont so she'll just be another single mother with a mutt baby

Attached: ew.png (347x610, 204K)

True history

post her nudes here
then leave the cunt

You haven't touched a pussy in your life

This, if true.

Nah, OP is LARPing - doesn't have shit

Why does she watermark her photos in the corner

screenshot the conversation, email it to yourself, then break up with her, never talk to her again, never reply to any of her messages.

If she requests child support you hire a lawyer and show him both the screenshot you have saved, and any other evidence you have of her harassing you (that you have not been replying to so it's all one sided and makes her look crazy).

Nice cuck fantasy you liberal cuck

Fuck i would be swimming in white pussy in the usa wouldnt i

Such joyous news! When the African King have his essence to your woman, he also became your black daddy! Now you'll get to enjoy his triumph as well. You'll get to mouth-clean his ebony staff along with her lily mound every time he pumps her full of his fertile ejaculate. Oh how lucky you are my good boy! His gargantuan stones will give you endless work, but oh what pleasure! Maybe, if you make yourself desirable enough, he'll take you as his own too! Think of how you'll squeal with ecstasy as his gigantic love sword slashes away your virtue, and fills you with his special gift as well!

16-highlysuspect.mp3

Attached: DFBAAF4F-50EB-464A-926D-5BBB2089B8C9.jpg (540x462, 45K)

Falcon punch

>his fertile ejaculate

Attached: 72A93B92-E06E-4A9B-87F2-DB33EE38182F.jpg (570x428, 33K)

What I have to do?

I guess assfuck her hard show her proof you know and drop her with her farting out cum.

Dubs don't lie

She cheated on you, and if she did it to you once, she'll do it to you again. Dump her.

Ok "NUBILEFAE" bottom right

Idiots, photo is tagged nubilefae..

Fake fake fake.

people like you are the reason why my brain cells are committing suicide

Attached: 1560204207414.png (1334x750, 1.03M)

Choose your weapon........and finish the job!

Attached: tenor (21).gif (220x220, 248K)

>human cheats on another human with subhuman ape-person hybrid
>what do user?!
Either kill the shitty little fuck or drop her from your life. There is no other option. If you "forgive her" then you are the biggest beta waste of life cuck that ever was. Stop talking to her. Any of her shit that she left at your house just burn or throw out. Don't give the cunt the option of picking up her shit. She is no longer a human being and has gone out of her way to prove absolutely that she is incapable of acting like a civilized human being. Kill her or cut her out of your life. End of story.