What is a safe and legit way of enlarging your penis a couple inches...

What is a safe and legit way of enlarging your penis a couple inches? Would Jelqing stretches only work when you're flaccid or does it work on a erect penis? wat do

Attached: download (3).jpg (750x599, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313298/
pegym.com/forums/gym/3266-pe-gym-forum-vs-thunder-places-pe-forum.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First off, lose all the body fat you can. 7" when you're fat looks smaller than 5" on someone skinny (because of proportions and also the ampunt hidden past the fat) also start pumping, just be sure not to pop vessels, I used to pump every other day and gained a half inch, lost it though after 6 months of not pumping. It was awesome having an 8" cock now I'm back to 7.5" which is still above average, so meh

Genetics ma dude
Either you have a big dick or not that’s the sad truth I doubt that you can do anything that makes your dick larger but I’m not a doctor
Maybe if you can increase the blood flow in your dick that seams like an option but dunno
Like do sports eat healthy and shit like that
But I heavily doubt that you could do that without damaging your dick in a irreversible way
But I once did Molly and my dick was crazy huge for that time but dunno if that’s just me thinking it got bigger or it got bigger

Skinny dude here and he’s right your dick looks larger in comparison with guys that are heavier but have the same size

Don’t you think if there was a way to gain 2” of dick it would be advertised everywhere all the time and all men would buy it even if it took a year and cost $10,000.

You got the short end of the stick, pun intended, work on your pussy eating and personality.

You're supposed to jelq semi flaccid, but jelqing will only improve erection level and get u newbie gains. There's better methods, check out r/ajelqforyou on reddit

There's no such thing as permanent penis enlargement that's both safe and effective. You're stuck with what you have, all you can do is shed weight and body fat to recover any hidden length that might be buried and improve your blood flow by making lifestyle changes in order to have the best erections you can afford to have.

Don't bother buying anything, it's all snake oil peddled to desperate idiots in order to profit off their insecurity. Jelqing comes with a bunch of risks and you may very well hurt yourself. Accept what you have.

Buy a magnifying glass.

Just hang yourself.

this

hahahaha

Hilariously this

/thread
End of the story

>work on your pussy eating
Fucking lol. Basically telling OP to become a cuck

Attached: obama-laughing.jpg (1024x576, 126K)

> Fucking lol. Basically telling OP to become a cuck

Not at all.

Just like guys would walk past miles of average pussy for a decent blowjob, the way to get in a girls pants more than once is to be a pussy eating champ.

Jelquing won't work miracles and it's exhausting and time consuming. Still worth doing, it's great for fuller, thicker erections. (Also, ideally you want like 75% erection for stretching, 90-100% for blood pooling for girth.)

Best bet is to get a stretching device that you can wear most the day at home. Again, it won't work miracles but can likely gain an inch, maybe 2 after a while.

And like others have said, lose weight. Less fat hiding the base, less belly standing in the way of going balls deep.

Attached: 68752555_2217710255185944_7669440576965574656_o.jpg (1125x907, 58K)

It is what it is. By default, you should be as good at eating pussy as you expect chicks to be at sucking your dick but if your dick's small, compensating is all you can do if you're looking to compete with anyone whose dicks are average or beyond that. If he ever decides to let clean his wife's pussy with his mouth after she gets creampie'd by a bull than that's up to him, but knowing how to eat pussy is a requirement if you want women to consider you to be good in bed.

Weight loss and surgery.

You can get surgery that cuts the ligaments and makes it come out of your body a bit lower so it's longer as well as one where they put shit in your dick to make it thicker. But lose weight first.

>You can get surgery that cuts the ligaments and makes it come out of your body a bit lower so it's longer
I advise not doing this simply because by cutting the ligaments, erections become harder to control and penetration becomes more complicated.
>as well as one where they put shit in your dick to make it thicker
I would also advise not doing this. You can check this review where they mention both of these methods and their side effects, which are pretty fucked up and make it sound not worth the trouble. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313298/

Just lie about your size to women. They've evolved to not comprehend length.

Start here and research.

pegym.com/forums/gym/3266-pe-gym-forum-vs-thunder-places-pe-forum.html

Loose weight gain an inch