OK MY BOYS

OK MY BOYS.

I know their are a lot of weird fuckers like me around here so I'll get this straight. I love to scare children and see them cry is a bonus.

I have a kid at home, 4 years old. He is the most cute little piece of shit ever and he is a complete pussy. He is so annoyingly cute that I wanna punch him in the face so hard but I'm not a psycho and would not hurt a child...

I really appreciate your help in giving me ideas to scare the absolute fuck out of him because I'm running out of idea.

He sleeps at home right next to my room by the way.

IB4 pedo/crazy and all the usual shitstorm.

I need you, yes YOU. I'll try to deliver if it's possible and if I can't I'll say wich idea worked the best.

Attached: 32aed5677e064a88a95c2d48a73b513a_content_medium.png (960x540, 223K)

lol,how have u scared him

Get a horse skull and when he is about to sleep scare the shit out of him

Get a bluetooth speaker user, place it somewhere in his room, and play scary noises or some loud shit at random times, maybe at night. Or play them so quietly that only he hears it.

I played video games with him close and he got scared or I was alone in the car and put out some weird ass song and creepy face and was like no moving or saying a word. Anyway anytime he is scared I try to amplify it at maximum power.

I think a part of me wants to help him become less a pussy but another part he really having to much fun...

Leave used condoms all over the house and make offhand comments about fucking kids

that could work

Smart, I might try this.

Too fancy annon

4 years old he does not even understand pedo jokes dude

child services have a free booklet on this exact subject. Call their helpline and explain what your trying to achieve and they'll pop one in the post for you.

>I was alone in the car and put out some weird ass song and creepy face and was like no moving or saying a word.

that shit sounds fucking funny

My mom was this way. My whole family, really, but especially my mom.

Hiding in dark corners and leaping out with a scary mask on was a regular thing in my house in the early 80’s.

One time she left a life-sized cutout of Michael Jordan in the back hallway and made my sister cry.

why Michael Jordan?

Fucking kekd at this. Do it OP.

Suxx to be you

> why Michael Jordan?

She got it for a friend but couldn’t resist scaring whomever came home next with it.

She wasn’t even there. Didn’t care who the victim was.

Alright but I need way more ideas. I'm not gonna stop at just noises....

you shouldn't do that

Attached: reeee-girl-captioned.gif (251x251, 575K)

> Suxx to be you

Nah. Decades later I’m still really into horror movies and scary books.

I liked it.

put some bugs in his room

by the way bro do you have (or the other) ULTRA NIGHTMARE fuel sounds. I know that some annons post some but I cannot find them anymore. They are on youtube but I cannot reach the 10000% hardcore stuff.

happy ending

she jerked him off?

Not tryna criticize you, but if you scare your kid when they are young like that they become anxious and generally worried throughout their life. A little here and there is good fun, but there are lots of proven studies on this. I have a 10 year old and I gave him a healthy dose of fear as well. Just go easy on him tho.

For Halloween I'd put dead squirrels I'd find on the road in people's mail boxes. Maybe do that and have the poor kid check the mail. Prop the squirrel just right so it falls forward when he opens the mail box.

Just look at him with a cold dead stare and run at him, worked with me when I was younger

or make spaghetti and put some worms in it

not that kinda happy endings

It's not my kid :)

Suck his dick but don't let him finish

Does not work he finds it FUN !

He is not scared by usual stuff that is why I need help...

This is a serious trade bro pliss

This is a serious thread bro pliss

I'm not old enough to have kids but I do scare my cousin from time 2 time

Make him play THE SCARY MAZE GAME at full volume (epic style). Plug in an additional external speaker if necessary, for maximum scare effect

Attached: Trollface_001_Thumbnail_0000.jpg65962e6a-1681-4e69-b999-993171e255f8Original.jpg (1480x800, 62K)

I like it but I need subtle scares as I am not alone and other adults won't like it.

Leave him alone. At least he's not a NIGGER.

Attached: 341349bc09959c2ee5eddbfd6540d3e8-sample.jpg (1400x991, 269K)

How do you know ?

OP here,

Yea Forums I am disapoint.

Where are my niggz at ? The kid is sleeping now and I don"t have enough ideas. How can I TRAP scare him like not being here when he gets scared ?