Married for 2 years, what can I expect as the years go on in terms of sex life...

Married for 2 years, what can I expect as the years go on in terms of sex life? Pic is my wife with cum all over her tits

Attached: kuB4zq5.png (377x671, 427K)

Not married but I want to see more of her

Attached: os5mC4G.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

Been married 20 years, the sex is still outstanding.

Attached: tGqsdmH.png (650x504, 624K)

Need some more of your wife she makes my cock rock hard

Pics of her wearing ankle socks?

Enjoy it while it lasts. It won't. As soon as shes got all the kids she wants, at the latest, you're down to Yea Forums for sex.

she will let you come on her less and less untill basically you will be wearing a chastity cage and watching tyrone cum on her face and tits while she tells you "you will never do this to me again"

This

she's hot OP. Take as many nudes as you possibly can now before kids. Trust me. She may bounce back for the most part. But its never quite the same. Build up a cache of nudes/fuck pics

Anymore pics, for research purposes of course

Attached: 58ZbkdB.png (632x401, 375K)

Incel detected

Same length but mine let's me jizz on her face still.

When you can cum on her an that things, expect it to staay good. In my case it’s much worse, I never came on her, and so never will, who‘s conservative stays like that. My fault to marry her, but rest of life is ok with her, kids and so = we‘ll stay together

>strängnäs
>knullat din fru

>Married

You're a cuckold faggot.

You are off to a good start.
Always make time for fucking.
Always be adventurous and spontaneous about fucking.

married five years this Nov. sex is still very frequent and very good. if you get along with your wife before marriage it probably has a lot to do with things. we knew each other for years before getting married. lived together two years before marriage. dated for a total of about five.

yes

Attached: XeRAyj0.png (491x753, 492K)

Your wife wants to bang someone else more than you do.

Every other day, passively aggressively point out a flaw on your wife .. little shit, nothing major, don't make a huge deal of it, tell her you love her for these tiny imperfections.
She'll fuck you forever whenever you want, hoping desperately to please you despite all of her flaws.

Don't listen to this dude. I have been married 9 years this September and been with her for 3 before that. We have sex every other day to every third day sometimes 2 times a day

Half of these clowns don’t know what they are talking about. Had a kid a year ago. Guess how much sex i’ve had in the last month? Twice. Was it fun? No, it was missionary, get out while you can!

Faggot. I’ve got 4 kids, been with my wife 20 years. Fucked her 3 times on the weekend and buzzed on her face last night. Perhaps you’re just an ugly cunt.

First 5 years are usually pretty good sex. A lot of couples have a kid around this point which can fuck things up, especially if you live in a small house/apartment. I've been married 24 years now and sex is like once a month tops. Enjoy it while you can.

Depends. If she enjoys sex, and you do the little things to keep her interested in you (hard once your are sick of their shit) you will be allright for a bit. Rough seas come during menopause. Expect to either cheat, or if she is cool she may allow you to bang other chicks. Or you start noticing that you are sick of her shit, and now she's not good for anything at all, so peace out ha.

Things that destroy your sex life:

-lies
-taking her for granted
-kids (little bastards)
-financial woes
-infidelity
-drugs / alcohol - coincides nicely with lies

gl, hf.

your wife is crazy hot

I've been married for almost twelve years with 4 kids and we fuck pretty much constantly (at least 3-4x/week).

yeah I don't know what's going on there. been married a good while now and have a four year old. we fuck at the very least four times a week typically more. we fucked this morning before work and I can guarantee we're fucking tonight because she's been texting all day about it.