Shes fucked now

Shes fucked now.

Attached: AP19095713215558.jpg (2048x1366, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com
cnn.com
youtu.be/I8bU4EP6LTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

washingtonexaminer.com news ilhan-omar-may-have-spe.

cnn.com 2019/06/07 politics ilhan-omar-campaign-finance

What’s under that hat? I heard it’s a second face like quirinius quirrell had

close; it's a second ass.

That’s kinda hot, anyone got a pic?

Lord Voldemort

Just like her brother does to her.

Cousin*

Attached: AC784A62-F717-4116-A66E-BCA8C10163E0.jpg (1024x791, 79K)

That guy was dating a 42 year old when he was 25? Gross.

How many things has she done here that she would be violently killed for in the countries she shills for

why isn't usa yellow

Kuato

Attached: images (4).jpg (317x159, 7K)

Because contrary to jew movies, whites aren’t as incestuous as niggers and Muslims

where are the democrats now? waiting for the news to make some shit up that’ll absolve this NIGGER of what she’s done so then they can regurgitate back up?

Attached: 500DD1C9-0582-4261-986E-06418FE33AEC.gif (87x99, 91K)

Why do you think? You're retarded.

some states have more lax laws when it comes to cousin marriage though

Shes from Somalia. There are no rules or law there.

What's your point? If other places are worse, we shouldn't try to improve (regardless what that means according to individual beliefs)?

Like the rest of Africa? Nigger

Diff user. The point is that, like so many others of their ilk, they do nothing but complain about how horrible this country is while continuing to cheerleader for their original country. A country where the same complaints wouldn't be tolerated.

Where and when is she praising Somalia? She's talked about how horrible it is. Maybe she's talked about the culture, of which there are surely good parts like any culture, but I haven't even found that. Why do you have to make things up for your argument? And she and her "ilk" aren't complaining. They're citing areas they believe could be improved and discussing ways to do that. You know, what members of government should be doing. And what we do in our political system. But because you disagree with their policy ideas, they're just complaining and whining and should leave the country. After all, only you know best. Anyone who disagrees is bitching and isn't really American.

The freedoms of speech and expression are, obviously, fundamental to this country. But you think that because some corrupt, violent, lawless country doesn't respect those rights, she shouldn't exercise them here? Man, you are dumb as bricks.

Meant to direct this to you.

This

Attached: 20190827_184103.jpg (535x289, 91K)

she cute

How come she triggers right wingers so bad?

Samefag

No an American would have more concern for the wants and needs of people already her in the US. Her "policies" place all her concern on people who aren't US citizens

>>freedoms of speech and expression are, >>obviously, fundamental to this country
How much you want to bet this poster doesn't express this statement when bakeries are being driven out of business, people get fired for a single non-pc misstep or antifa says to punch a Nazi.

She doesn't love Israel! Let's get her! You guys are sad Jew cucks.

No, they don't. Her policies focus on domestic issues. What else don't you know about?

Not in the least.
It will all die down.
They will orchestrate another school shooting or something.

SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK

>>domestic issues
Wants open borders. Hasn't once mentioned that the people hurt must by open borders are urban blacks.

>>They

Who? Who will orchestrate a mass shooting?

She has no policies. Shes done nothing but bitch about Trump and Israel for the last 3 years and has not done one thing for her district she should be involved with.

and youre a shitskin muslim terrorist.

Not your beloved Israel! Fucking dirty Jew lover. Go back to Israel.

Found the Jew.

You can't be that dense.

Attached: a_aaa-al-bundy.jpg (250x279, 16K)

Even half of Africa is decent

Sure thing. Is all your school shopping done? School starts for you in about a week kid.

Rat's nest of shitskin 'hair'.

Found the shitskin muslim dirt farmer.

Don't you tell me how dense I can be. Explain it to me as you would a child. Who will orchestrate this upcoming mass shooting? I imagine a lot of people will want to have a word with them.

its fully legal in the UK, but still rare

Lend me some money kike.

literally

Speaks like a Jew, guess I was right. Shalom.

lmfao fuck

she should be crucified in a public square, made an example. muslims have no place in our country

Found another Jew, maybe throw them in the oven like your rat relatives.

The media will gloss over this if they even have to respond to it.
Then some "emergency" will take the headlines and this will quietly disappear.

Attached: 302.jpg (274x200, 11K)

So fedora-tier edgy.

Bro that was almost 3 months ago and it was already resolved. Go stick you head back in the ground

id rather have muslims in america then redneck trump supporters

The complaints were just filed today retard.

Found another one, like cockroaches. Who badmouthed Israel besides her? Let's get them!

Oh what could it be. These posting it have no agenda. What is she?

I mist know and will agree wotht the others who are like me and posted this

I'm so retarded

Please tell me what to think and feel about minor things thy have the pall of that which I wish to forward but have no significance beyond what we exaggerate them to be

Hes a Jew cuck. The Jew Cuck in chief was ordered to attack her and now his jew cuck supporters are pouncing on her.

That's really funny. As a liberal you can't see past your own nose. You'd willingly invite people that will kill your for your non beliefs than deal with people you disagree with. Idiot.

The article from cnn says the fucking date moron, 2109/6/7 is 3 months ago and only now are conservative tabloids conjuring up nee theories on the reason. Like I said go bury your head back in the sand

Omar has killed people now? The Jew media tell you that? Shapiro?

Attached: 1566220956524.jpg (817x607, 60K)

Lol your world view is so small, look at any muslim majority country. There's no human rights, and non muslims aren't tolerated.

Good thing this isn't a Muslim country. Idiot. Oh no a muslim! Yet, you get wet for any Jew you see. Just like the Jew Cuck president.

jews didn't do 9/11, faggot

If you're not A you are B. That is why you fail at life.

Nice bait faggot

Attached: EF532E9F-4490-441F-86FE-F33878A1AB94.png (241x230, 163K)

Neither did Omar. You stupid Jew lover.

not too mention if there was a complaint filed the dollar value would be consistent among sources. Fox says 77k, daileywire says 223k, Washington examiner says 23k. Seems legit

would honestly love to fuck her, perfect bitch

Attached: 10805687_10153018655535575_3598343764365284442_n.jpg (261x193, 12K)

you're the one defending cultural marxism with all your strength and I'm the jew lover.

how does it feel to be a race traitor?

Hopefully someone informs her that she is fucked so she can pull a Jeffry Epstain
youtu.be/I8bU4EP6LTM

Kek this is fucking hilarious
youtu.be/I8bU4EP6LTM

You are a species traitor with your Jew love, you and Trumpstein.

>hating Muslims makes you Jewish
Ok Achmed

It does, when you hate on the 1 muslim that Trumpberg and Israel tell you to hate. You don't hate Jews? Yes, you are a Jew lover.

The sheer retarded core of Yea Forums's incel population thinks that a $3500 fine will derail her political career, while Trumples the dumbfuck got bitch slapped for $25M because of his proven scam.

political discussions on Yea Forums are almost as cancerous and retarded as the youtube comment section

I don’t like any Muslims. Idk why you’re assuming it’s just her. Probably because you’re retarded.

>hates Jews
>hates Trump too
You’re definitely a Muslim lol

what if i hate everyone.

Not one African in North America has wanted to go back to Africa. True story.

Reparations are owed to slave owners for saving their relatives.

What the fuck are you plebs arguing over fake ass news for anyway?

I don't love israel either. All three of the religions that were birthed from the cradle of sandniggers can fuck right off. I have no interest in the millennia years war between the three clans of retards. Kick em all out of our political processes.

hello schlomo

Honestly that still sounds like a Muslim to me

Huh. Never thought of it this way, which is weird because I'm a cheeky cunt. I'm gonna run with this. Thank you!

Ha

switzerland is red but i know for a fact that it's legal to marry a cousin here. it's even legal to marry your aunt

>Shes fucked now.

No she's not.
Her entire district fucks relatives and farm animals.
And the koran specifically tells moozlums to lie, cheat, and steal in furtherance of izlum.
She'll be re-elected in a landslide.

Ehhh.. I know that district. I don't think they're going to be too chummy with her much longer.

Every American would pay to export every "immigrant" that didn't want to be an American.

If you consider yourself a hyphenated American...you are not an American.

What do you call a black in England? Hint. There has never been a term for "African Englishman"

Prove me wrong.

Exactly.

A bomb