Do you think I'm fat? The right picture is from now and the left one 2 years ago. My BMI is 22...

Do you think I'm fat? The right picture is from now and the left one 2 years ago. My BMI is 22.5 so I'm in the healthy category, but what do you think?

Attached: PicsArt_08-26-10.58.57-min.png (2048x2048, 1.34M)

Your chubby user

Why are your nipples dark? Are you pregnant?

Skinny fat, just use a calorie counter like MyFitnessPal for 2 months and you'll be slimmer. then you can build muscle with more visible results after, it's wild

Skinnyfat.

You just don’t have any definition. Lift weights.

Fat and no muscle mass.

You don't look like you're in shape.

Out of shape.

Chubby now.

Stop posting this you fucking waste of organs

Kys. Worse than the loggposter

Loggposter?

these.

Chubby.

A little belly.

Disgusting.

Fat af.

The BMI is generally worthless if it's the only measurement you're considering.

Two years ago you were skinny and apparently pretty inactive, fast forward two years and a pile of hotpockets and now you look squishy. Congratulations.

If you care, go to the gym and pick a physically active hobby or sport. Learn to eat well. You look pretty young, so your body should handle it and adapt just fine.

If you don't care, then continue eating trash and staying inside playing vidja.

So I'm fat now?

Skinnyfat OP. You're not overweight. You're definitely shapes, not in shape.

But does it matter? What're you looking for here? Other than for people to tell you you're fat?

Is a BMI of 22.5 to high?

Yes you are fat.

Pudgy.

Unattractively, boringly pudgy. You clearly don't look after yourself. You clearly don't care about how you look day to day because you're doing fuck all to make yourself physically attractive. You can pretend to have all the style, fashion sense and wit in the world, it's all just dressing a turd unless you've got a sexy body and/or a big bank account.

LIFT. SOME. WEIGHTS.

It isn't that bad now right?