Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x640, 29K)

greatest thing a man can ever experience

Gay

Gay

hot, real dicks are better though
BI GANG

Gay

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Amazing, don’t knock it til you tried it. Would assume everyone who says it’s gay has never tried it, if they did they wouldn’t give a fuck if it’s gay or not

submission is the trait of the weak

Love it, probably gonna get her to do it tonight

Feels great once you get used to it

Gay

Yes ! The words she’s longing to hear.

“Put it in my butt”.

feelsgoodman.jpg

yeah no fucking shit dude

Fag

It's probably great. But I think a tongue up the ass is better.

Also great is when fucking with the woman on top and she drools into my mouth. It happened once, and I came hard. Told her not to do that again. But secretly wanted it.

All this about it makes you weak or gay or soft is kind of a joke. Like if you’re so insecure in yourself that you have to deny the blatant fact that something feels nice just because you have decided that it’s ‘gay’ I feel bad for you dude. You’re not 14 anymore nobody is gonna call you gay or a lamewad or whatever. Who gives a fuck what two people do in their own bedroom

Fuck that man if you’re into it go for it what you got to lose? Get her to spit into your face if you want, who the fuck cares

it's fun

depends on the girl

insecure faggots with no sex life do, welcome to Yea Forums

calling someone gay for being openly gay has no effect brainlet

pretty awesome, do it with fiancee sometimes and she likes it too

its fun to be the sub for a change

Attached: 1531728465291.jpg (435x435, 42K)

It's gay.

Imagine a bunch of guys taking turn on a slut at a festival, for example. Normal. But then one of these guys ask the girl to peg him. Imagine the look on the face of the other guys.

Pegging is gay and although all the media bullshit gay is fucking shameful, gay is a fucking abnormality.

why are you so mad about what fetishes some people have? im sure you're into some degenerate shit too

Are you trying to suggest that gay as a concept is not concrete and is actually determined by the other guys?

Funny example. Gangbangs are gay. Woman is just the surrogate fuck for a lot of dudes standing around naked. Double fuck and you get to slap your balls together. Might as well blow each other while shouting "no homo"

stubbornness is the trait of the neurotic

then why do so many powerful, dominating people like submission in bed?

It's a hard no.