When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Attached: youmattbro.jpg (402x580, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi&hl=en_CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

permabanned from Yea Forums huh?

Attached: 1308283399271.jpg (420x420, 22K)

thank you for the really relevant tv trivia, i will certainly use this in my daily life

No. I just wanted to share this story with you guys

Did you know one of the f.r.i.e.n.d.s was a poor? You won't believe which one!!

So is this the new retarded copypasta thats going to be spammed 24/7

OP buys a warm meal of cocks for $11,

Leave Yea Forums once in a while you summer faggot.

U R Gay

Im on here every day all year round. I am so ashamed of myself

You know that King of The Hill episode where they travel to Japan and stay in the entrance of the hotel room the entire time? That's you, mang. Open the door and embrace the rest of the 4th channel.
You'll be hearing from my lawyers, nigger.

wholesome

Well sometimes i go on gif for the ylyl and rekt threads but thats about it

There is an easy fix for that. Look at the top or bottom of the page, pick a thing and go exploring. That is if you actually want to leave the newfag registration area finally.

Here you go faggot reddit.com/r/todayilearned

what does ylyl mean?

And Courtney didn't eat?

Top or bottom of what page? Of Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562279483471.jpg (559x551, 37K)

joey was the funny one

Your gay lawyers... that may work on FB but not here summerfag.

U R Gay and need 2 go back to FB

Why have you posted this again? It’s only been two hours.

busy doing his dad

better than fucking pics you shouldnt share thread and more tranny shit on this fucking board

You live and you learn

Listen, what I do with my body pillows is nobodies business. I don't understand why the fuck you think you're allowed to be in my face like this, you syphilitic hemorrhoids gross friend.
Observe the image. Same situation at the top of the page as well. Good luck.

Attached: fdsf.png (1384x145, 11K)

you live you learn

always crying about having sex with a robot

matt le blanko was rich from street fighter

You like young lolis

checked ... and that was Ralph Macchio of the Wonder Years no Matt LeBlanc

Dont have that on the bottom of the screen on mobile

O
There is an app for you. I hope you're not so fucking basic you're browser browsing, but just in case. Stop doing that.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi&hl=en_CA

man-crush detected

The show sucks ass

When Trump auditioned for the role of President in "Merica" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the candidates got their paychecks, the first thing that Hillary Clinton bought was a car. Trump bought a hot dinner.

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 7K)

Why

Attached: B21B2119-BC87-479C-917D-FF1F7746570F.jpg (567x506, 80K)

>>he only had $11 dollars to his name
And a middle-class family he could run home to at any time. The only reason for the continued use of the Hollywood rags-to-riches stories is to convince naïve teens to "take-the-plunge" and go to New York or LA. Goldstein needs to keep restocking the supply of hookers because they only last a couple years apiece. The real reason for "American Idol"

Attached: b40e7f23c6d37c879e08664fa4902cd2b7808345ea87847fcb665bfd736c7190.jpg (599x800, 94K)

He wasn't on American Idol

No im using Merlin app on iphone. I have a gaming PC but why would i use that to sit and browse Yea Forums when i can game on that and browse Yea Forums at the same time on my phone

>why would i use that to sit and browse Yea Forums when i can game on that and browse Yea Forums at the same time on my phone
You wouldn't. I am not sure why you think you're contract locked with being on Yea Forums on your phone. If you start drowsing on your "GAMING" pc you can stop browsing on your phone.

im just tired of seeing the same 6 threads every day. pics u shouldnt share, fb/ig/vsco, trap, etc

That is not true. What LeBlanc did was pay for "Eggs Danny Thomas Style" on a glass coffee table he bought from Goodwill for $11

>That's what she said.

>That's what she said.

But then i cant game and browse too. I also really like watching movies and cable television while i browse Yea Forums

That's what she said.

>Can we get a 'dubs' - 'get', thread..?

>Board game?

Anything but anime fags and washed up fake Italians

>That's what she said

>That's what she said.

This isn't facebook you fucking retard

My favorite Friends saying

I swear I was at least 2-3 years on boards and had no idea wtf that meant

>It means: You live you learn

Right, that's what the 2nd monitor is for. You have one of those, right user? It's pretty standard GAMING set up for the past 5 or so years.

w o w

>Thats wot she said

>That's what she said

miss

>same here,friend

check moi
>808230974

trips git

$11 worth of KFC

Attached: KFC.jpg (718x559, 67K)

Im not fucking richfag OKAY i spent $300 on the monitor i have you expect me to pay another 300??! For another

Attached: DSCN5348-3.jpg (1008x1600, 333K)

When you can afford it. I didn't claim you had to get one. However, you can budget for one to improve the quality of your own life. I don't understand why you're hostile about it. I didn't accuse of anything besides being an outdated G.A.M.E.R

because he has $11 dollars to his name

Its more like 86 but yeah

thanks for your honesty. You know...

When Harold auditioned for the role of meme in "Interweb" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Pepe bought was a car. Harold bought a hot dinner.

Attached: 1567015201531s.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Welp, something to think about for when you have an opportunity to grab one.

I thought it was young loung your loss

>calling Joey's hot meal pasta "new"
Isn't school back in session yet? Fuck off mongoloid

Its hot dinner. Not meal

Nope... U go fuck your gay dad than go back to FB

he was thinking of a meal of dicks

72 replies to this shit? God, Yea Forums, you are fucked up.

checked

Not many of you fuckers will know how it feels to start poor and succeed and be wealthy.
Feels good man.
Good for Matt. I always liked him

I just started seeing it today as well.
I have been here since 2006 and between shit like this and the andy sixx bullshit, im about done. B has been overrun by autistic 13 year olds with the driest humor imaginable

Attached: 1566046721859m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)