Wow, who would have thought

wow, who would have thought

Attached: Screenshot_20190828_183502_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1880, 316K)

Funny how putting out a preachy message done in a manner that mostly appeals to people with grizzly pube-beards or purple armpit hair wouldn't be a successful ad campaign for selling razors

>people decide not to buy product
>backlash

they can shift the blame for every lost penny on somebody else than themselves while also playing the victim. it's the right thing to do in that situation, still fuck them.

funny
I saw the commercial and a slight lol, then I went on using Gillette razors because they always do the trick. I'll never understand why people care so much about commercials, either way.

Attached: like I give a shit.jpg (650x433, 41K)

This

Good for them.

How much you want a bet the "local heroes" will all be minorities except for maybe a fireman or paraplegic vet? As this user said, fuck them. An $8 billion loss is still not enough of a lesson. Until I see an ad where men are disparaging on a soy boy shaving his body hair screw Gillette

It's all so dumb
If the corporation really wanted to sell themselves as a company focused on improving social issues, they should've spent those millions of ad dollars publicly supporting great charities that actually help and make a difference

That's right. There's no reason to pay attention to the 24/7 social brainwashing. There is no agenda, ignore the man behind the curtain.

I fucking hate the "social issues" companies. We're using a small percentage of the money we ripped off from you to get tax credits.

we should all boycott that brand to learn them.
Make 8 bi into 20bi

Is the left really this retarded?

Way ahead of you
There is no reason to buy Gillettes to begin with
Their razors really aren't any better the cheaper disposable no-name razors, just more expensive and hyped up by ads and fancy packaging

Have you ever used Gillette razors? I very seriously doubt it if you think garbage no-name disposables are just as good.

Not all disposables are great, but I definitely find ones just as sharp that work just as well.
Or maybe I just don't notice the difference because I don't have sensitive skin due to my toxic masculinity

I switched to a Philips Norelco OneBlade and got fast relief for all of my shaving woes! It's fast, reliable, and boasts a unique patented Skinguard blade which provides the closest shave an electric razor has to offer. No more "sixteen-bladed hyper titanium gel blades" that honestly do the same amount of work; the Philips Norelco OneBlade is simple and effective. In a word: Elegant! Available now in most retailers

Gillette can suck a dick

Not today mr salesnigger

that's equally dumb, i just want a good razor that gets every hair, doesn't hurt my skin, never dulls and never rusts. fuck off with everything else, you dumb assholes. fuck off with your desperate attempts to be a part of the cool kids.

just buy wilkinson, they pretty good

Stop buying plastic that your going to throw away.
Get a double edge razor handle.
They usually come with a bunch of blades to test.
The Astra superior platinum double edge blades or the Feather blades are the tits though.
You'll save a shit ton of money and you won't be littering the world with sharp, colorful pieces of garbage.

>suck a dick
They lost 8b on that

this except the Astra blades as ive never used them.

multi blade razors are a retarded scam created when shaving gel or low friction creams weren't a thing.

go back to using single blade safety razors and let these retarded companies who think a 3 pack of disposable razors should cost 45 bucks fail

Let this be the course of all things that betray men only 100x worse for them

As of 2015, the company stated it owned the following brands with net annual sales of more than $1 billion:[1]

Always menstrual hygiene products
Ariel laundry detergent
Bounty paper towels, sold in the United States and Canada
Charmin bathroom tissue and moist towelettes
Crest toothpaste
Dawn dishwashing
Downy fabric softener and dryer sheets
Fairy washing up liquid
Febreze odor eliminator
Gain laundry detergents, liquid fabric softener, dryer sheets and dish washing liquid
Gillette razors, shaving soap, shaving cream, body wash, shampoo, deodorant and anti-perspirant
Head & Shoulders shampoo
Olay personal and beauty products
Oral-B inter-dental products
Pampers & Pampers Kandoo and Luvs disposable diapers and moist towelettes. The 2014 Financial Report lists Pampers as Procter & Gamble's largest brand.[2]
Pantene haircare products
SK-II beauty products
Tide laundry detergents and products
Vicks cough and cold products

Because you don't give a shit about anything. Kill yourself you waste of space.

Learn how to shave like men again anons. These guys make really slick and cheap safety razors

Attached: GUEST_61204e5e-d109-4018-88d1-0ea631c7261a.jpg (488x488, 46K)

>mfw i avoid all that stuff because its expensive as shit and doesn't work as well as the off brands.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

kek
They mad
>their faces when pic related

Attached: 01218B74-F41E-4134-99EC-6242C9792E90.png (1005x978, 1.03M)

Agreed

What the fuck you on? Never dulls? Your shill is showing.

Nigger, i bought a pack of Bic single blade razors at the fucking dollar store and you bet your filthy dirty nigger ass that they do the job as much if not better than those cuntlette

he wants everything handed to him or basically wants people to shave him because he has weak unseasoned face flesh

i want a perfect blade or the closest thing to a perfect blade, advertise that instead of race wars

>space.
Shave your anus with an Xacto

>advertise that instead of race wars
>calls anything else that doesn't advertise "an attempt to be part of the cool kids"

you don't even know what you want user

I love to see SJW's lose.

Make sure you ask you're P&G bosses for a raise

Imagine using anything other than pic related

Attached: straight edge razor.jpg (355x355, 7K)

Good.

am i really that bad at writing? i didn't say anything of these.

realistically they aren't losing. Any media attention is good attention and they'll just go whole hog the other direction to get their sales back up.

theres literally billions of people who don't know or don't care about Gillette cuckoldry and will continue to buy their shit.

i push safety razors of any brand on as many other dudes who'll listen and those that move over end up realizing just how much money they wasted on retarded razor products

Wait what is this about?
>Sell men accessories
>"All men are toxic should die lol"
>No one buys your stuff anymore
Is this for real?

you aren't going to get a perfect blade that doesn't require upkeep. Even straight edge razors require some maintenance and have a learning curve to get that perfect shave that they are known for.

a safety razor will burn your face for a few weeks until your skin becomes used to it as will straight edges.

Fuck you cunt.
I work for another corporation that I'd like to see suffer.
They've treated me like shit and once I quit I'm going to do everything in my power to fuck them over.
Everything.

as another user pointed out they still sell more than just razors. You want to keep them in the dunce corner then look up who their subsidiaries and avoid buying that too.

Calm down, captain autism

>limited lifetime warranty

Imagine how many toxic snowflakes got triggered by that ad, to result in such a huge loss. Really showcases how much of a problem toxic masculinity is, and makes a strong case for gassing those snowflakey manlets.

0/10

Theyve been known to last for 40+ years. They aren't mechanically complex but just in case

Gillette was eventually able to perfectly shave its main source of income: cis straight male dudes.

Buy my shit cuntmuncher

I never understood what the hype is over manual razors. I have an electric one, it makes shaving way less annoying.

Attached: IMG_1295.jpg (1536x2048, 552K)

You realize that half the money you pay for those gillette razors goes to advertising and not to the quality of the blade?
You let yourself get tricked by business

years ago manual razors were less capable of getting skin close shaves. I have an old braun electric shaver too but only use it during the work week. on my days off i'll use a safety razor

Real men dont shave.

Whats wrong with being a toxic male? Feels good man.

I shave my head with a safety razor.

nah i'm fine with trimming my beard and shaving it off from time to time

>great charities that actually help and make a difference
oh dear

this nigga knows whats up

i wish i'd kept the one my grandfather used but its been lost to time

It really was dumb to hop on the feminist bandwagon for a male product.

they wanted to corner the nu-male market but forgot that years of estrogen and soy abuse makes them unable to produce facial hair. Hence most soy boys are too afraid to shave their current collection as it took so long to grow

Yes. Yes they are. Remember that these are the people who have jackbooted thugs attacking people that they don't agree with - in order to fight fascism.

Some of their stuff takes batteries and has optional dildo action. Makes it easier for Bernard to get all three of those pubes off his face before homeroom.

Straight razor is for life, and will back somebody the fuck up when they get in your face as well. Give it a couple of swipes on a strap before you use it, have it honed a couple of times a year, done.

shit i noticed that too. Why does a 9 blade disposable razor require a battery? what the fuck could it possibly being doing

wilkinson > Gillette

This shit is the shit.

fuck any company that wants more than 1.00 per disposable razor

Redpilled annon

shiT shit shite shit.

1) Gillette thought that they'd get more customers bc their retarded ad bc society had changed. They are not trying to change society just capitalize on the change.

2) lol if u think they the man behind the curtain

wow i just noticed that

just one of the many actors