Trump don't take shit from anyone. Bless this man

Trump don't take shit from anyone. Bless this man.

Attached: 1564507319206m.jpg (784x1024, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.9e2f366e057a
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
youtube.com/watch?v=2uRLJZxINAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html
thehill.com/homenews/senate/454742-mcconnell-blocks-two-election-security-bills
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or constantly lies and makes shit up all the time.

Give examples

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.9e2f366e057a

Where do you even begin?

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

I wouldn't try, is just going to justify, cry, and deflect. Like every trumpbot

>Whining for almost three years and have over five to go

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

He commands no respect and is a worldwide object of derision

Lol people whined and complained for 8 years of Obama, Bush, every fucking president.
Trump is just too easy to hate it's like I'm shaming a cat.

Attached: stinky.jpg (784x1024, 187K)

If you've never heard him talk, why are you here, user?

because he's already full of it

gg too ez m8

What's up with jews and shit jokes?

Eggs Danny Thomas style!

People whine on a ballistic level with this guy.
Trump derangement syndrome in full effect

Attached: trumptrig.jpg (599x600, 72K)

The cuckmander in chief?

Attached: Trump cuck.jpg (495x615, 31K)

It's funny fuckers had to come up with something like TDS instead of acknowledge the the man's glaring flaws.

Are you fucking retarded? He's a jew shill with ties to Epstein and Israel. Him and Hillary both are shills

Five more years.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uRLJZxINAQ

At lest hes not apologizing to muslim terrorists for being american like Obama and the democrats did and still do.

But a memetic shill

Faggot retard shill

Trump has been bought and paid for

Attached: AFP_ON1F6-4697.jpg (1484x1153, 271K)

Come on. The Washington post? They hate trump and nitpick every little thing.

seeHe is bowing his head to the man he said was responsible for 9/11 only a few months prior. Also, he made the biggest arms deal in history with them without Congressional approval.

Attached: 156506421057415650642075777381002334633225739.png (640x359, 256K)

EVERYONE hates Trump, even his personal friends over at FOX aren't shilling hard enough for him at this point.

That's what happens when you're an incompetent asshole, people run out of nice things to say about you.

LMAO

Trump doesn't even know what he's supposed to do without meeting with Putin or one his oligarchs.

Attached: Putins-puppet-part-2-e1537127188980.png (1024x1024, 1.34M)

You bolded everyone. It must be true then.

It's true because Trump himself is on Twitter calling them shills.

Maybe drag his balls off your face long enough to read his tweets.

>Y-y-YOU'RE the p-p-PUPPET
>and you probably had Epstein killed too!

Trump is so bad at projection, he's like a fucking toddler that thinks he can outsmart his parents.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x222, 1.18M)

Heres Hillary finalizing her uranium 1 sale to Russia.
Oh look I can do this out of context lying shit too

Attached: 444.jpg (264x191, 6K)

>SHE'S LISTENING TO PUTIN SAY SOMETHING

OMFG LOCK HER UP

Trump raped a 13 year old girl multiple times with Jeffrey Epstein

Attached: rapefacts.png (806x539, 225K)

A President probably has better things to do than feel slighted by twitter posts or offhand comments from low level congressmen.

learn grammar, fucking moron

>I can lie, therefore you MUST HAVE

Not how that works, retard.

You claimed Trump stood up to Muslims and I wrecked your pathetic little shit claim with cold hard facts.

You call it a lie, but you're too much of a fucking coward to say what the lie is.

Attached: 5922f54434911bf24b8b4ebb-750-526.jpg (750x526, 79K)

You would think that.

But then Trump spends 1/3 of his Presidency playing golf at taxpayer expense, and another 1/3 watching FOX and responding via twitter.

Attached: h6qbvxlvh2t21.jpg (563x484, 26K)

>Trump dont take shit from no one
He takes my gun rights.

>every little thing
>man has debts co-signed by Russian Oligarchs close to Putin.

Yeah conflicts of interests with Russia is a real minor thing

How about his repeated assertion of TOTAL EXONERATION from the Mueller report?
The entire country knows that the report unequivocally said it did not, including his lapdog Barr, and anyone can read it in the unredacted version.
Yet Trump keeps claiming the opposite.

Just the amount of money he's wasted by going to his fucking country club is obscene. I legit had some trumptard tell me he HAS to go to Florida and play golf because that's "DIPLOMACY". He can't trust any of his staffers so he has to discuss national policy and state secrets on the putting green!

He knows that his supporters can't read.

Trump would be in prison if he wasn't protected by the Presidency, that much is fact.

When he DOES lose the Presidency, he will be headed to prison. Even if the next Federal government tries to protect him, he has broken enough state-level laws that they can't protect him fully.

Now he's attempting to host the next G7 at his Dora resort.
Shameless and blatant, probably emboldened by one of the emoluments lawsuits failing.

-Youre going to be massively disappointed snowflake.

You know how the Trumptards keep going on about how he's gonna win the next election? Its cause they're gonna throw the constitution out the fucking window. There's already voting machines out there that auto change their vote because they've been fucking hacked. Expect to see armed thugs preventing people from going to the Polls. Expect the police to do nothing. When you go to vote on November 3rd, bring a gun. They're gonna rig the election anyway they can.

>DIPLOMACY

Yes, why go to talk to official representatives or ambassadors, just SKIP the whole G7 thing, what the fuck?

Unregistered foreign agents sneaking into your private country club to have unofficial and unrecorded collusion, THAT'S how you sell a country out.

The clock is probably running out to where Trump will be medically unfit to stand trial. I won't be surprised if he's completely senile by the 2020 election.

Are you banking on Trump being around for a while? What will you do when it all ends?

As long as he's being abused by caretakers somewhere, I'm fine with it.

His kids are going down too, that will be satisfying at least.

He's completely senile now. Have you heard him speak recently? Its not even that he's lying about shit anymore. He's just completely clueless to reality.

>bring a gun

Fuck outta here fbi. So tired of you faggots fagging up my Yea Forums!!

He'll start shooting people like any Terrorist does.

Why is his hair so weird?

Attached: 1547561065819.jpg (1836x1242, 435K)

Obama stated that rigging isn't possible.

Stop lying.

>implying its illegal to bring a gun to the polls
>fbi
Look, when you show up to your local polling place and the "Proud Boys" have set their jacked up pick up trucks around the building and tell you to fuck off, you can turn around and walk home with your tail between your legs like a good little cuck. I'm fighting for my rights as a US citizen, and I'm bringing a fucking Gun.

We can call him the 'McCommander n Fries'

>stop lying
>Trump said rigging was totally possible
So who was right and who was lying? Trump or Obama?

>voting machines have been hacked

NO SHIT. Ever since Bush won in 2000, there has been mountains of evidence that the machines are regularly hacked.

Also, Republicans wiped their ass on the constitution on the first day of Trump's presidency, nobody thinks they play by the rules. It's really down to whether the FBI allows them to get away with it or not, and I think they finally crossed the FBI's line.

when did he say that?

Also, Obama is not an expert, this guy (who Republicans asked to rig an election) IS.

Listen here, fbi. No ones falling for shit. Fuck outta here. Especially since everyone now knows you guys are now a political arm of the Democratic nazi party.

No you're not. You just some POS cuck sitting behind a computer screen, probably drinking Mountain Dew. Face it, you mom has had multiple penises in her mouth. Probably uncut black ones too.

I doubt we can rely on the FBI to enforce justice and investigate crime at the highest level.

Yet sucks Zionist dick

What do the voices in your head tell you?

Obama was probably being idealistic, forgivably so in standing up for the US.

>FBI
So what's my angle as the FBI? Is this some sort of honey pot trap for extremists? Is getting you to admit you'll carry a firearm something you'll be arrested for? Go ahead stupid, do whatever you want. I live in a concealed carry state. I don't need a licence to carry a piece. I can also bring it to the polls without breaking any laws. I don't know about your shitty state though.

Trumpanzies are the biggest bunch of snowflakes out there. It's funny, they're afraid of EVERYTHING.

love is love my man

LUL sure thing Proudfag, you keep drinking that koolaid and tell yourself you're the only one with a gun out there. You're getting a bullet through the dome on November 3rd if you try to stop me from voting.

You are the fbi. Fuck off this board, because you aren’t going to get it taken down like you did with the lil brother board

>When you don't want to read anything and know you can't rebut any of it anyway

Attached: trump.png (600x450, 399K)

My logic and reason tells me you're a fucking faggot.

October 18, 2016 | Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining," "No Serious Person" Believes U.S. Elections Can Be Rigged Or Stolen

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html

Attached: cucked.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

It depends on who is still willing to protect Trump after his presidency is over.

Trump is SPENT, he has no more value to any of the people that would pay for him. And if he's going senile, they don't have to worry about him turning on them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just abandoned him to the FBI.

He wanted to nuke hurricanes and his staff just stands there and say they'll look into it because they're too scared to explain anything to him
It's unreal

Attached: rage.jpg (960x944, 152K)

LOL, you think the FBI wants the website shut down? You're a fucking idiot. 8ch wasn't shut down because the feds demanded it. It was shut down because its host abandoned it like the cancer it was. The FBI don't want it closed because then you'll go somewhere else. The FBI love these websites. Fuck are you dumb.

>shortly before voting machines in all 50 states are hacked and Trump wins by a fluke of the EC while losing the popular vote by 3,000,000 people

*Curb your Enthusiasm music playing loudly*

Maybe so, but his modus operandi has been focusing on generating confusion. It will have to be something unpinnable before his cognitive decline will register with the public, media included.

Attached: 1529046866143.gif (512x502, 543K)

Naw because he's tied to all them. They get trump in to Confess and do you think he's not gonna sell out every single person he has an inch of dirt on? Even if he's going senile he'll still just let rip with all sorts of accusations that might even be true.

Bahahaha ok, fbi. We all know you Democrats aren’t pro gun. Fuck outta here. No ones falling for your shit.

Putin bitch

Attached: VAr3P1d.jpg (960x639, 79K)

Attached: Idiot.jpg (640x481, 42K)

Paranoid psychotic much?
Yea Forums isn't a fucking honeypot you idiot! It's a dumping ground site for autistic retards like you and people like me who like to laugh at you.

Obama was trying to reassure the electorate that their vote was still worthwhile, and to calm down the hysterical Trump supporters he was trying to incite in the case of his loss.

Where are they gonna go exactly? To reddit?

Once this site goes down. Kiwi is next then.

His testimony alone won't be nearly enough to make people that are more rich and powerful than he is go to prison. Especially since everyone knows he is going senile and will lie about anything and everything.

Previous Democrat Administration declares it impossible. Were they incompetent? Did they not uphold thier oathes to protect the nation?

Was Obama lying?

Attached: super cucked orange.jpg (2700x2009, 875K)

>we all know the democrats don't have guns!
LOL are you idiots in for a surprise. Every democrat I know owns a gun. Course I live in a state with something like 80% gun ownership. What's more! The idea that all the Democrats are cut from some sort of cookie cutter mold is just so precious. Union guys have guns, communists have guns, revolutionaries have guns. The Left is always where populist uprisings come from, and they are usually armed. Just because Democratic politicians want gun control doesn't mean Democratic voters aren't armed. Fucking retard.

They'll make a fucking new one. Just like they always have. Do you think 8ch and Yea Forums were handed down from the gods? Fuck there used to be millions of chan websites that just nobody ever used. Yea Forums gets shut down and eventually people will just migrate to a new website nobody has ever heard of.

The alternative is declaring voting meaningless, which is not a position the government should take, even if it's true.

It's the government's job to secure elections, at least Obama TRIED. Republicans are actively blocking voting protections because they know they'll lose otherwise.

Attached: b2sc4zhkp3j31.jpg (616x479, 14K)

Attached: 60094007_2536996106358732_8800088398355234816_n.jpg (960x604, 102K)

Every single day. What do you think politicians DO?

By the way, Trump has lied tens of thousands of times by now.

His testimony will be enough because that's just what the Feds need to start investigating new crimes. Trumps gonna say shit like "Well...FUCKING MCCONNELL HAS A RAPE SLAVE IN HIS BASEMENT!" Then the FBI will investigate and wow! Would you look at that! "Moscow" Mitch McConnell DOES have a rape slave in his basement!

No, it totally means you aren’t arm. I’m texas and every faggot dem I know doesn’t own a gun and hates ted Cruz. Stop shilling this prod boy bullshit in order to get some one from the right riled in order to get him to shoot some one on the next election. No one is falling for it.

trump has the attitude we need for a president but knows jack shit about actual policy. would also help if he wasn't licking putin's boot

Check em faggots

Attached: 1778A220-F7CB-4C50-B879-A8FE5C316ED7.jpg (700x512, 57K)

Please share more about Republicans interfering with voting protections. Links are good, independent sites are best.

The FBI already know plenty of shit that they don't bother investigating, because there's a big difference between an investigation and a conviction.

FBI will not risk themselves over Trump's word. No sane human would.

LOL

he is a cuck
he is a liar
he is an imbecil
he is a too stupid to even realize himself
he is laughed at by everybody but his fanboys
he is the joke of the global community
he is deteriorating day after day

Liars are liars

Trump's a bar one, Obama lied better.

I prefer to deal with a bad liar.

Are you retarded?

Moscow Mitch has been blocking election security legislation all year, and the entire Republican Senate is backing him.

Just google Moscow Mitch and choose your own site. I don't give links to lazy retards that don't bother to use google.

>duuur texas
You live in a state of retards so its no surprise your left wing is retarded too. But here's a tip for you. No democrat is going to TELL you he has a gun to your face. Because if you think he doesn't have one the look on your face when he pulls it and shoots you dead with it will be HILARIOUS. Seriously, Its the fucking United States you retard. If you assume that anyone who lives here DOES NOT have a gun you are in for a real shock when the guns come out.

Also, retard, the Left has been BUYING guns. We know what's coming. We can smell the scent of Nazi on the wind. You faggots are gonna get it into your head that you can roam around our neighborhoods at night and attack our neighbors in their beds because they have a Bernie 2020 sign in their front lawn. You can come by, armed, with your fucking Nazi armbands, yelling and screaming from the back of a truck and just TRY that Nazi shit.

Might not take any shit, but he sure slurps up that Russian jizz any chance he gets.

lol, sure they will. Its the exact reason why the Republicans in the Senate are complicit. Its because they're COMPLICIT. Trump can bring them all down with him.

>I prefer my leaders to be stupid an incompetent

I bet you do, probably makes you feel more comfortable.

What matters is WHAT they lie about, and Trump has lied about selling military and infrastructure secrets to our enemies.

Attached: love.jpg (240x190, 9K)

Right?!? He’s just giving them billions of dollars to purchase weapons with.

Fuckin hell, you’re stupid.

>Trump can bring them all down

Nope. Those senators belong to Putin, not Trump. Trump has absolutely no hard evidence on them, I guarantee.

trump tweet today.. We have to start looking for a new News Outlet. Fox isn’t working for us anymore!

"Fox News isn’t supposed to work for you," Fox senior political analyst Brit Hume replied on Twitter.

HAHAHA

bless this country that the national radio and tv station can criticize its leader.

So no information. OK.
I thought Shareblue had you guys better prepared.

Not giving traffic to sites. Name some examples, please.

Witness testimony is evidence. Its enough evidence to get started on further investigations, what did you not pay attention to how it worked with Mueller? He gets one guy, makes them flip and then uses that testimony to go after the next in the chain. Trump will flip like a god damned gymnast. He'll be spinning so fast spitting out every possible name he can think of.

Trump is a cunt and should be decapitated.

>Shareblue

LMFAO. Do you think it's still 2016 or something? Quit being a lazy retard.

Obama lied that the US representative government was intact... If that's broken, nothing else matters. So if it's broken, why bother to vote? Shouldn't you revolt?

If it was enough evidence to convict, Trump would be in prison for raping a 13 year old. He's not. His testimony won't accomplish shit.

Mueller was led to hard evidence, Trump doesn't have any of that.

Attached: 1484005306401.jpg (800x940, 744K)

Don't play their game. If they want links to news articles post it. Rub their faces in it. They won't read it anyway but you're not posting the articles for them, you're posting it for everyone else who might be willing to listen to reason.

Attached: joke.jpg (464x463, 36K)

kek

It is intact. There may be problems, but it still functions better than most governments on the planet.

The problem isn't government, it's the billionaires that own it. Who would I even be revolting against? David Koch died the other day, hopefully his brother goes soon.

So we can argue about how all news sources are biased instead? Nah, I'll pass this time.

Everyone knows Mitch is blocking election security, I don't need to convince this retard.

Trump can't open his mouth without lying, either.

So if by "don't take shit" you mean "don't live in reality", then yes you are correct.

If you still want to support this orange retard, then do so by hurling yourself off a bridge.

>Who would I even be revolting against?
The capitalists comrade. They are flouting the law. Why should we be bound when they are not?

You're not convincing the retard. He's a retard. You're convincing everyone else that you are NOT a retard.

He's so fucking dumb
If the economy crashes he'll have no safe space left on tv, then we'll actually see him completely snap

Dudes already losing his mind over the size of Warren's crowds.

It's too much effort, I'd have to travel across the globe trying to track these billionaires down, and I'd never get within 100 miles anyway.

Its not intact if the elections can be rigged ... So is it intact and Trump won? Or not intact and Trump stole the election?

Rich people always look to control everyone. It's not new.

How do congressman get so rich?

You don't need to track them down physically. Hit their wallets instead.

bribes

That would just be the highest strata of hate.

Meh. If people actually care they will do their own research, if they don't care, fuck it.

Nobody should be taking links posted on Yea Forums as their primary source of info anyway. If you're gonna fact check a source (as you should) you may as well do all the work yourself anyway.

Except the most hated wrong man in the world. kek retards.

I think he can still go further beyond

oy vey, schlomo!

Attached: 卐 Trump 卐.jpg (250x219, 5K)

I don't know how much money you think I have, but it's not enough for a billionaire to notice my spending habits.

Rebranding and PR is too easy, public economic pressure will never be enough to effect high-level politics.

That's just it man. If you take that "fuck it" attitude then everyone else does to. Just look at this little convo we've had. I've given more of a shit than your average fuck, and here our conversation has grown even ever so slightly. Give a fuck. Give lots of fucks. Then suddenly everyone will have a fuck to give.

Bro, you can be poor as shit and still cost someone money. If we seize his holding here in the US, then he's not going to be as much of a billionare as he was will he?

Attached: gene.jpg (784x1024, 189K)

It's broken when the people in government allow it to be broken and not broken when they actually do their job.

That's kind of the nature of government, it's nothing but a group of people deciding things.

Please do let us know IF and WHEN Trump actually starts speaking the truth.

Attached: CS-Van.jpg (2989x1680, 517K)

Fine, but just cause you asked so nice

thehill.com/homenews/senate/454742-mcconnell-blocks-two-election-security-bills

discord
========
.gg/7q64Sy

>thehill.com/homenews/senate/454742-mcconnell-blocks-two-election-security-bills
Thanks man, now I have more ammunition to use against them as well.

He is literally the whiniest president of all time.

>>name some examples please
>gives cite and source for example
>>no i dont want to because i can't read

discord
=============
.gg/7q64Sy

thought gays were respected and loved by the left. shouldn't this not be offensive?

You are literally part of the problem. You won't go a little out of your way in the pursuit of the truth, so why fucking bother with engaging in the conversation?

So... Switching away from the unhackable computers to paper ballots that are scanned into a computer?

This is the smoking gun?

You're in for a rude awakening. I feel sorry for you for having such delusional thoughts.

>hi I'm a moron that doesn't know what innocent until proven guilty means as the basic tenet of the American justice
system

Keep whining libcuck it's going to get you real far in life

Attached: tbit.jpg (700x698, 95K)

They only hear what they want to hear

>Donald Trump makes my liberal pussy hurt waaah

Attached: !crywithtrump2019.jpg (900x900, 219K)

He takes shit and dick from Putin.....

>No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.
Thats why Trump is shitting all over the "fake news" for the last three years for reporting all the stupid things he says.

>literally
Hurrrrr durrrrr

Attached: zpot.jpg (480x360, 14K)

tbh he's not even that hated. even a shit ton of zoomers like him

Go ahead and disprove what I just said then. The problem is that people fall to misinformation all the time, especially in trusting things that certain people tell them and assure them. So when someone says that they don't want to pursue the truth when it takes a modicum of effort, they are part of the problem.

B-b-but CNN says....

israel?

>That is why Trump is shitting all over the "fake news" for the last three years for lying.

fixed

You didnt even read the report dumbass. Mueller himself who is now a senile mess said his report didnt exonerate him the report didnt state that.

STOP USING LIBERAL BIAS SITES YOU DISILLUSIONED FUCK

Attached: Trump.png (613x408, 354K)

That's why you guys hate liberals

Plato fucked kids , trump fucks kids. I can see how u think they're alike

global warming is a myth, and anyone who dislikes trump is under mind control by the jews

Attached: baaaaa.jpg (630x430, 226K)

k

So on Yea Forums i guess that means liberals are the paragons of truth?

>Literally cries like a faggot on twitter every single day of his life.

Liberals, especially the so called ones on this site, dont practice what they are supposed to be preaching. Tolerance for all opinions. They have taken the torch from the Republicans and are the new facists. If you disagree with them you are wrong with no reasoning involved. If you have an opinion other than their strict opinions yours are ignored. They are far from the paragons of truth their whole movement is a lie and most of them dont even realize it.

So what? You come here and cry about him every single day he is in office.

>global warming is a myth
It is thats why they had to switch the name to climate change.

Attached: 53752234_359064511603176_8122878115698442240_n.jpg (720x700, 44K)

Attached: 1565238832671.jpg (784x960, 114K)