So last night there was a retard making claims such as "Italians aren't white, Greeks aren't white...

So last night there was a retard making claims such as "Italians aren't white, Greeks aren't white, Celts aren't white and Irish aren't white".

He was typing up really long paragraphs and frantically trying to convince everyone that white people aren't white. Could he be a member of the small hat gang?

Attached: 1566793415372.jpg (620x703, 93K)

>could
He was definitely. Went too far with Irish

> Everything ever done or said wrong is because of jews
> Reeeee why won't people accept our opinion, only we are truly redpilled, REEEEE NORMIES

Ethnic Irish act like niggers though.

I may be dumb, I always thought people with white skin who whose ancestors were from European countries were considered white.

races are cultural and historical, not biological

We will eventually come together and wipe out the rest of you

Attached: 396A890C-A821-47C7-B6E4-CF5EEB94D9F3.jpg (668x432, 116K)

They are niggers

Attached: B8A308AB-A458-4C95-9C12-D4C5CF35724E.jpg (640x474, 53K)

Really. Race is not biological? What is it then?

Could you expand on that a little bit?

Not saying I agree or disagree with you. Just asking you to explain.

So to set some idiots straight.

White, or better said pale, is a skin COLOUR. It says little about your ethnic background. If your skin is pale, well, then you're white.

Greeks and Italians are still predominantly white though many of them have a mediterranian tint or tan.

Jews, in this aspect, are white too.

However, when it comes to gene pools, there are many around Europe which could all be classified as white. Gaelics, Germanics, Nordics, mediterranians, etc.

For a lot of Jews there is not a clear black-and white distinction. Jews who have stayed purely semitic and have only bred with other jews or arabs are called mizrahi jews.

Jews who have bred with caucasians, the white ones, are Ashkenazim (basically the only jews that Yea Forums knows)

Then there are the jews who crossed genes with hispanics, northern africans and latinos , the sephardim.

So Jews are hard to genetically classify because almost every jew has lineage where there has been heavy intermarrying, whereas somewhere else in their line they have clusters of consanguinity.

So are Jews white? Many ashkenazim and some sephardim are. Are they celtic, nordic, etc..? Not pureblood, but partly.

Can jews be bundled together into one genetic group? No, only retards can believe that.

there you go fag, typing up long paragraphs of nonsense with no point or message

Are you a geneticist?

And here you are, writing a pretentious rebuttal which is objectively devoid of any arguments. Hypocrite.

Nah but I seem to be the only one who paid attention during biology class.

Some will also say the Jews run my school now lmao.

>devoid of any arguments
What are we even arguing about? There isn't an argument here.

Probably just a normal white supremacist, you people tend to be even more ooga booga than niggers.

Cleatus decided that white means "member of my tribe" rather than what it actually means and decided to rant on Yea Forums about it.

Well that is entirely up to you. You said my explanation has no point or message. You were the one who attacked my statement so if you claim it's coherent but can't even point out why then I don't now whats there to be argued either. You seem like a very confused man to me.

Incoherent*

is any of this shit obsessive compulsive behavior?

> If your skin is pale, well, then you're white.
Albino blacks are white then by your logic?

I sure am confused.

Confused about what kind of point you're trying to make.

medications for everybody.

Italians aren't honkies user I'm sorry. Meds and iberians are middle eastern after the ottoman empire conquest. And the Irish are neanderthal, not even human.

Go back to R*ddit fag

found the juden

Attached: 1558133218341.jpg (504x442, 63K)