Genetic question (pic very related), let’s say you marry a single mom, and you have kids with her...

Genetic question (pic very related), let’s say you marry a single mom, and you have kids with her, does that make you biologically connected to your stepchild? Because your child with the mother shares the genes the step child has. I’m a brainlet

Attached: 2000089E-3702-4349-8885-820E9D9D1D5A.jpg (799x851, 126K)

ok, thats good question

No.

it makes your children half brothers or sisters. but you're off no genetic relation to her children before you.

No. That kid is literally a stranger, biologically speaking. Not to mention a bastard. That means it's okay to bang them.

if you have a mixed kid, how do you even really feel like its your kid?

Or kill them, like lions do.

Only if you deposit your seed inside the step child.

Why else would you marry a single mother?

depends on what the mix is. if it's a nigger I wouldn't. but I wouldn't fuck a nigger. but I've seen tons of kids that are mixed Hispanic or European that are actually pretty attractive kids...

user, single moms with growing daughters are the best

ten-fifteen years from now when she looses her looks you still have the step daughter to bang

Wow this question is pants on head retarded. I can honestly believe that you'd be dumb enough to raise a black woman's child for her.

>ten-fifteen years from now

we're all connected biologically as a species, and we're all connected physically through gravity and thermodynamics as chunks of matter

Attached: 0543257230.jpg (250x241, 135K)

the traditional view of a bastard is a son without a father to raise him, having a dad that is there is truly a blessing

Attached: BlessingsBeUponYou.jpg (790x1024, 638K)

Christianity was a mistake.

for lions it's instinct to kill cubs that arent their's, it send the female into heat, for humans we have higher cognitive function, and
>muh morals

Attached: bahbah.jpg (940x529, 62K)

Why is always Chads that Marry Single Black Mothers? Am I missing something here?

Attached: 764.jpg (498x400, 25K)

Always crying about wanting to fuck a robot

we don't have free will, "mistakes" are an illusion, just as our ability to make autonomous decisions is an illusion

Attached: increaseIntensity.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Roids outta 10

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for being a fuck up.

>It’s not my fault I’m a fat lonely loser.
>It’s part of God’s plan.

hey man, don't knock it till you try it

Attached: Trump.png (613x408, 354K)

That guy is DYEL as fuck.

lol my chest is so tight i could poke your eyes out with my nips

Attached: baaahhh.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

I don't need drugs to give myself false self esteem. Just your average dude in his 30s that lifts. If you're making millions and a professional it's whatever but if you're a gym rat running AAS I feel sorry for you.

this

there is no direction connection of you to that mother or the child unless youre inbred. the crotch goblins spawned with your genes and that loosey goosey puss are yours and they have a direction connection to each other. you dont.

its like going from canadia to china and knocking up a hooker, the kid is chinese and canadian, you are not chinese by proxy

You're a fucking retard for even asking this. Of course you're not related to your stepkids you fucking troglodyte. That's part of the definition of stepchild.

How the fuck do you manage to operate the pocket supercomputer you call a phone?

if the dick is hard, and the pussy is wet, and viable offspring can be had then we're related somehow through biology

Attached: DICK.jpg (620x412, 251K)

I disagree with you because I have no other choice amirite?

But it wasn't your dick so not your sperm thus not your dna

>use dictionary
>look up biological

Kinda gay

crawl back to whatever sewer you congealed in you fucking mass of stupid

yeah long enough... i wonder why the royal disease pretty much is pretty much gone because after a few generations theres enough genetic diversity to combat that hmmmmm

ayy lmao

Attached: BUUHH!.jpg (700x467, 35K)

Attached: CapGood.jpg (1200x794, 142K)

They all want Chad at the end.

Even Traps want Chad, I'm starting to see passable traps with Chads now it's fucking insane.

Attached: 1564965560346.png (432x396, 254K)

Black single moms are sometimes sexy and redpilled

Attached: 46BBF9FF-7A57-40F4-B0EF-F43C3A90DB70.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

wat? Now you gonna tell me Black Trannies are the ultimate red bill?

take the red pill and see that your conception of everything around you is an illusion

Attached: 1566359743588.jpg (639x633, 152K)

I know right? Why not just fuck them from the beginning?

That’s gay.
No that’s technically your daughter too though

Attached: 6E2E20D1-25C0-4E17-8DFE-600DF733D820.jpg (1080x1350, 52K)

Black Trannies are the ultimate red pill.

you are basically keeping a black man from breeding and making him your house slave

This.

Attached: 3D772C2E-7353-465F-A9AE-A844D681F3AC.jpg (683x1024, 94K)

I found a single Black Wish me Luck

Attached: here it is.jpg (370x510, 50K)

I found a single Black Mom Wish me Luck

Attached: here it is.jpg (370x510, 50K)

If you fall in love with her and want to be the child’s dad then why not. I’m open to It

It's a power move.

you are showing a black man that they aren't good enough to raise their own children.

"Well yes, I'm Married to a Single Mother of Color. How did you know?"

Attached: Giga Chad.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

nocuck

Attached: images (21).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Based

Attached: AD3F70A0-8BDB-428C-9BC9-DBA03F81B2BD.jpg (673x776, 71K)

this

Racist garbage

Attached: 1566328822102.png (396x382, 148K)

this

Yea Forums is a LGBTQ supporting, non-racist website and always has been. Leave newfag.

Not this dude's daughter. She's not half-white.

Then become chad then go hit the gym hard and in about a year you will be chad

Attached: 6484B8F6-CD39-407B-A140-456A08B11339.jpg (500x599, 73K)

j

no you retard you was not part in the fucking process

no i would only fuck her cause im not a cuck raising a niglet

I understand what OP is trying to say, like if your connected to the step kid through your own kids. But yea your right

Isn't a bastard a child born without the parents being married

Almost right.
It's a child of parents that are not married to each other!

>biologically connected
>stepchild
Wouldn't expect any better from a nigger lover

>le niggur lover

>actually dating traps
Who does that? Traps are only good for a hotel room bang

>falling for the Chad meme

I remember a time when people didnt believe everything they saw online.

That’s fucking gay

You'll always be laughed at
Lolol look at that dumbass who cuddles up to that shitbag nig, bet he has to smell that greasy hair night and day

Someone this stupid should be wearing a helmet. But Goldstein is just trying out a variant of the standard race-mixing propaganda thread.

I've seen some cute beaner girls with really pretty eyes and pale skin. The giveaway was their jet black hair.

I have a full black stepdaughter like in OP pic, but no your not biologically related but emotionally related at least. The kids are blood though

What a fucking cucked loser, kek.

Not nigger kids, they are apes.

I love her, so I don’t care

Dude your awesome fuck them haters they're just mad that they cant get laid

They are just normal kids user...

This

The Fox of Wet Blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this fox just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)