Chad here...

Chad here, my parents just bought me a bmw 335is M sport package red interior I pay no bills I sit around and play injustice 2 and fuck my girlfriend have a decent job because my parents paid for me to go to college I’m 21 your life sucks

Attached: C49F5909-DBA9-431D-B2C5-0C6AC5F05E79.jpg (1400x1050, 138K)

Sounds like shit lol

I give you one week before you crashed it
Stupid

Couldn't afford the M3 then? or a Ferrari, like I have? Sucks to be you.

Your family must be really poor if its just a BMW.

Or the m550d......

Nice bait, if there is any truth to this though, you wouldn’t last a week without mommy and daddy. They won’t last forever. What will you do then OP?

Enjoy your oil leaks, timing chain failure and rattling wastegates of that pile of German stupidity. Should of got a Benz lazy ass

I know they won’t be around forever they paid for electrical technician school so that career is good enough to keep me living just As good

lOL Benz is made in Mexico get that shit outta here taste my twin turbo in your mouth jackass

They must be poor. Your keyboard seems to be missing the period key.

Lol, $22 an hour. Plus it looks like you live in the ozarks, fucking hillbilly.

Kek

Fuck you "chad"
I ride a GSXR 1000.
You little pussy.

You could have had such a better car for that price, but I suppose your just an ignorant fuck tard and wanted that one huh? To each his own right? So fucking lame man

German engineers made benz

>M
>Diesel
Choose wisely. Particularly if you want to enter town centers

Well I live in so cal electricians are making pretty good money out here 22$ an hour is understatement

Yeah, but you’ve never did anything on your own. You might be trained as an electrician, but you have no training in life. I’ve know. Guys like you. Everything falls apart fast as soon as you need to take care of yourself fast. Not to mention that in the end women won’t see you as a man. They’ll see you as a boy that needs his mommy. Women want a man that can take care of them for the long haul. They’re most drawn to a guy that provides them with security. Good luck buddy, I think you’re gonna need it.

>TFW your gf meets a self made, real man behind your back and you cry in your automobile alone asking what went wrong with your life.

Good money compared to what? Kentucky? Ok, but so cal is one of the most expensive areas in the whole country. Unless you’re make a quarter mil a year, you’ll be poor.

I can't really imagine what it's like to have something like that without having earned it. it's yours, sure, but you didn't MAKE it yours. Gratz on the silver spoon, i guess. what're you gonna do when they find your skeletons and cut you out of rhe Will?

Maybe like 4 years from now 35$ hourly is the goal anyway I’m not some lazy piece of shit I do work and never ask for handouts I was pretty much given it as a gift for school and I think I give women the amount of security they would like I mean I’ve been pretty goal oriented this past year so I’m just feeling myself right now Yea Forums

>Better German engineer's made Benz

Livin' the dream!

>white people

learn to use commas, you dunce

you might think that, but once your mates start realizing that you're a fake person with no personality, living off of your parents you'll have no one. i'd rather work and drive my fucking Audi A3 and have friends than live your life.

Attached: 1563967775539.png (116x116, 24K)

Indeed they did. I worked at an import car dealer repairing these shitheaps for years. Mercedes are far better.

At least I can use punctuation, you fucking moron.

You do you, kid. I'm perfectly happy with my life.

Beamers are the worst cars in their class so you're the real looser here

>
red interior my ass

Attached: 19vddhrz.jpg (500x336, 26K)

Do the same man. BMW is trash tier automobiles these days. The dumb shits who design these should be made to drive an e30 to see how far they have strayed

>Chad
>mommy and daddy just bought me

no you're not a chad, you're a spoiled child waiting for his tendies.