What are the benefits of having a black woman mother your children?

What are the benefits of having a black woman mother your children?

Attached: 892D2EC2-7E1D-40F3-8DFC-D48404980D8F.jpg (640x938, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video5173905/love_black_girls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are used to raising kids alone.

The solution to pollution is dilution.
>Mixed race children with have a tendency to mix race when older.

They're statistically more likely to stay loyal to you so your children won't have to see their parents getting divorced

They teach their kids to jaywalk, litter, and mouth off to everyone. Saw all three happen this week.

With her DNA in them they will be able to get scholarships

Sun immunity to my descendants. My sun-sensitive genes would welcome this addition into the family DNA, I'll trade for my white IQ genes.Good combination.
I don't need her to do actual parenting, I need her to take my cock three times a day, I'll handle the parenting.

Attached: 7C8F66F8-4275-4D71-81F2-CAE276AB2C18.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Degenerates know better

You will put your heart and soul into raising your offspring and you will be rewarded with hate and misery.

Your kids will grow up feeling like they don't belong to white or black culture and will attempt to fit in with both, bouncing back and forth for years. Blacks will never fully welcome them as one of their own. Your children will likely do drugs and get into fights by high school as a result of lower IQ (unless you get super lucky and they mostly inherit white intellect genes) and confusion and loneliness at not fitting into any one culture.

They will eventually grow to despise their own whiteness and you as well, as modern school systems and universities are rich grounds for leftist SJW indoctrination and propaganda. Unless you literally forsake your own race, they will view you as the enemy and the source of all of their ills. Get ready to completely overhaul your fundamental political and ideological beliefs in an effort to win your kids over.

In the end, you will be one of countless victims of forced multiculturalism. Societies and ethnicities have been meshing together for thousands of years, but it has never been so forces and rushed as it is in the contemporary west.

Your children will get the perks of being biracial in the 21st century.

as usual, FPBP

Attached: nig & nog .jpg (1246x519, 137K)

man, you're talking about Le Muh Interracial.

Attached: nigtrig.jpg (937x678, 172K)

This may be a valid point in shitholes like the US, but the white slavic masterrace doesn't have black in their countries and all the racism there is focused around gypsies. Blacks that get as far as slavic countries are 99% of the time decent human beings and are treated fairly. With the exception of Czechia, Czechia is a shithole and Prague contains niggers.

Would you mind rephrasing your counterpoint in a way that isn't retarded? That way I can actually understand and respond.

She make good waffles, pancakes and fried chicken.

Impregnating her, and waiting to find out if you get a cute little mixed girl to bury your cock inside of.

lol, get a load of this guy and his fragile white identity.

almost smart like a white kid and fast like a black one

Bux.

I was only pretending to be Le Tard

only fast when chased by Police or by the bike owner

Attached: niggabiketheft.jpg (1024x776, 260K)

Stop comparing these savage beasts to noble apes.

Attached: koko the gorilla.png (500x544, 185K)

Welfare will raise kids for you

Brainlet tier butthurt. You can do better than that.

You can be racist and call blacks niggers and you'll be ok because your wife is black

This

Attached: 277418DB-02B0-46C5-B50B-BB733D860A67.jpg (666x1000, 51K)

>capable of raising kids while you are at work
>if she is southern black she can likely throw down in the kitchen
>black women dont lose their sex drive after a kid or two
I would kill for a black Georgian or Louisianan gf. Only one i know who is roughly my age is super nice but fat as fuck though.
If you can find one that is a healthy weight and not ghetto lick that shit down.

Lock that shit down*
Previous statement isn't totally wrong though

if you have a daughter and you always wanted to fuck a young blackish girl, you will be in luck.

none

apes could give them kids a better show than humans so they wont cry all day and night
but it could also be scary i mean there is an ape raising the kid this is like tarzan

cheating
having to pay welfare

Lol no, I’m white and have a full black daughter (step) and she didn’t fall for that shit

The alternative to this is they sit on the progressive stack and smugly use their biracial status to their advantage. They hate "whiteness" and conveniently ignore they are half white.

Obama was our first black president, after all.

I'm the whitest motherfucker you're ever going to find, I'm talking pasty ginger here, but goddamn son you sound like you were raised on banjo music

Kek

Attached: 6F607ADE-00EF-460A-B362-88E8E67EC6D4.jpg (1440x1795, 236K)

You'll know you're responsible for doing this to her

Attached: tumblr_ox4gzzQgWy1tjdnkuo2_1280.jpg (581x726, 102K)

we can raise great athletes LOOL

She's your stepdaughter and she's not mixed race, which was the entire point of the post you're responding to you severe brainlet.

You don't have to worry about the previous kid's dad fucking with you.

I'll just leave this here...

xvideos.com/video5173905/love_black_girls

Thank me later

That's because you've been fed Jewish SJW propaganda your entire life and wrongthink that doesn't line up with the diversity rhetoric you're programmed with sends up immediate red flags in your brain. Stop being an idiot and actually think about what I wrote.

I'm going to miss white people...but a hot black chick is super fucking hot. Bring me 3. It's racemix time

Kids can claim black points and use their skin color to get away with almost everything in cuck 1st world countries.

You just need to make sure they are not niggers.

>benefits
>Children

Literally, pick one fucking moron

I did think about what you wrote and I categorically disagree with it

Also, I was born and raised in south Alabama. Hopefully tells you something of my exposure to your particular worldview, so fuck your assumptions about jewish propaganda. The only soyboy here is probably you

your kids will benefit from
>lower IQs
>easy connections to fellow drug dealers
>potential athletic ability, might buy you an H2 if they make it to the league
>won't bother you with homework questions

Sweet jesus

kid will be more outgoing and sociable and more likely to get into sports and won't get sunburned

Attached: umadblackboi?.jpg (795x555, 80K)

Attached: 302.jpg (368x215, 23K)

You can leave them and not pay child support.

Gibsmedats 4 lyfe

More or less the same with any other racer.

This this this. She’ll cook you great food

Attached: 2D5D7FEE-7FB0-4AA7-9571-88F65D3970DA.jpg (480x480, 34K)

I just ended up starting a small cleaning business. I work like 15 hours a week bringing in about 3k a month after paying my employees. It's not much but it's comfortable and I don't have to socialize except with nurses/doctors. my father taught me everything. have all the time in the world to bullshit so I just browse the internet/vidya/books/guitar all day. I guess it's time to go to school or something? i'm glad my dad wasn't s typical ghettomonger cause I would have had no chance lol, why can't black fathers be as good as mine?

i know some white guy who payed no child support to his white exgf he got preggo twice with one of the babies being autistic. His dad is veteran and a sheriff so he helps his son avoid paying loooool. the mother ended up being a pawg prostitute to bbc eventually overdosing on fentanyl in a bathroom like 7 yrs later so now she or the kids aren't his problem anymore. He goes to anime conventions and has a fat white weeb steralized gf now. It's honestly hilariously grim how each of their lives turned out so differently over the course of 5 or so years

Attached: 337977_15big[1].jpg (1280x853, 134K)

Attached: ss.jpg (1559x1181, 133K)

That BWC is much too big for her

Attached: WMBF.jpg (3000x1996, 783K)

>
what does this mean? that a mixed race b\w person is going to go for a korean.seems to me that if you are already a mixed race than ANYONE that you are with is going to be mixing races.i black and italian and sticking with my own kind has never been an option

Sorry to hear about that...way to many niggers here.

obvious bait

heh

Attached: tumblr_p0oplzaWos1wkoyzao1_500.gif (500x283, 926K)

Literally nothing, shit skin, shit hair, shit eyes, dumber brain, maybe the kid can dunk a little easier but that's about it

kek, good point. Affirmative action scholarships

\

Attached: weownyourwomennigge.jpg (564x423, 41K)

Literally both niggers

Attached: nigger1212.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

WMBF couples have the lowest divorce rates in America and are on average the happiest couples. Black females are also better at disciplining children.

CHILD SUPPORT. Black women are bread to only see monetary value in their children. The first thing they do is file for child support.

HEY BOOBOO U GOTSTA PAY FO YO KEEEIDS N' SHEIT

It sure is kike in here today...

No, you need to pay for her nigga ass lifestyle. Nails, partying, and sheeiit

I NEEEEDS MUH HURR DID, NAILS DONE, NEW GUCCI BAG, I NEEEDZ DEM NEW JORDANS FA SHO, I NEEDZ MAH HERB BEILLZ TAKEN CARE OF, YO SONN LIL TAYQUAN NEED HIM SOME NEW JORDANS TOO BOOBOO AND HE NEED SOME NEW EARINGS, HE NEED DA NEW IPHONE, I NEED DA NEWER IPHONE. HANDLE YO BIZNIZ WHITEBOY U GOTSTA PAY FO ALL THIS SHEIT

Attached: hqdefault (33).jpg (480x360, 12K)

GUESS WHAT IF YOU DONT GIVE HALF OF YO SHEET EVEN IF YOU LOSE YO JOB YOU GOTO JAIL NIGGGGAAAAAAAAA

shut up faggot
i fuck black bitches and i dont pay for shit cause im not a baby dick loser like you are

Attached: xxx.jpg (480x640, 56K)

You get Cute black babies

your faggot i would say about 10% if not more of"blacks" in the US are mix already before they abolish slavery. So you can thell that by now if there will be ever a study about it 30-50 % of them have whites in there genelogical tree ...
THe problem is more in the social structure of the "gettos" and the education problem.

Typical nigger right there, ain't worth a fuck and a drain on society should be sterilized!

You don't have to meet her dad.

No need for a collar fund

Dude black woman and mixed kids;
>They don't speak proper language
>They don't care for their health and fitness(get fat fast)
>They dress ghetto
>They don’t get a degree
>They can't keep a job
>They can't keep a decent conversation
>They can't cook
>They dont clean
>They are lazy
>They are loud
>Their primitive attention whoring nature
>They drown their man in ghetto or native culture and
>The family drama.
>The offspring are very likely to inherit the black parent's low intelligence.
>The offspring are very unlikely to inherit the white parent's or ancestors diverse phenotypical (eye and hair color) characteristics.
>They raise sons to be shitty irresponsible fathers and they raise daughter's to be objects of entertainment.
>Lowest IQ race on the planet.
>Most likely to murder their partner for no reason.
>Born with the most physical diseases and defects at birth.
>Carry most STDs.
>Highest unemployment and welfare rates.
>Can't even run their own country of Africa without burning it down.
>Have the highest crime rates in every country they populate.
>Most likely to murder their own kind.
>Haven't invented anything useful.
>Most high school dropouts.
>Make the most low level low skill "music" and "art".
>Too stupid to play real instruments.
>More likely to have HIV
>More likely to have Syphilis
>More likely to have any/all STDS
>More likely a single mother.
>More likely to have a domestic violence charge.
>More likely to have a criminal record.
>More likely to get shot on the side of the road.
>Semi retarded children
>Obese before 35
>Health issues before 35
>Jealous like hell
>Can't figure out shit themselves
>Don't generate income unless camwhore or prostitute
>Low level conversations
Save you from all the embarrassment and get a east European or asian girl with an exact sciences or healthcare degree and a part time job.

Attached: 1566907467804.jpg (714x1024, 135K)

And being a stepdad to black kids sometimes too

Saw this the other day a white guy with his black stepdaughter. The absolute state

For fucking sure. If they have experience with black men it seems to deepen this, because they know that attention from a white man has much more depth as well

And what’s wrong with that exactly? He probably loves her like his own. Why are /pol/cels so easy to sperg?

You'll have a personal stay at home mom because no nigger is getting a job

Attached: 6680ED54-1B3D-4C5B-823D-B27735BE223C.jpg (720x899, 69K)

bump

Attached: 1D881B96-A557-4E33-ACBA-4060AC3F846D.jpg (922x1024, 119K)

Imagine coping this hard and being white.

Post body, I wanna see what kind of mutt you look like. You will never be white lol

Attached: 1564849028811.png (1584x864, 300K)

Lol

Attached: E81D3FDA-9CE7-4FF6-996E-09ABB077013C.jpg (1764x2048, 696K)

you're a cuck and have a small dick

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=JoBqIU21inXCouN5)0.jpg (640x360, 55K)

triggered niggerlover

Attached: 10.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Love

Attached: 6B93297B-0A86-4A8B-BE90-E6AA4DC85177.jpg (855x1024, 102K)

Wow, that was some vividly elastic fun! Frozen pussies may not grasp the quality from within their autism.

t. weeb microdick

Attached: hypocrite.png (800x625, 604K)

Attached: tumblr_oq3hb0un7e1wp3x3xo1_400.gif (400x256, 885K)

Underrated post

Is there some sauce on that trap?

Kek this is so true too

Attached: 5EE2FAE7-C72A-4447-A9A3-7B4D8928F7BB.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

Unable to understand straight forward question.
To be this stupid

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (190x265, 8K)

You get to father cute black babies

Your children will have slave genetics, basically they'll naturally be muscular even on a fried chicken and grape soda diet
pic related doesnt even lift

Attached: tyler-the-creator-e1559602575220.jpg (1052x466, 40K)

>raising the children of other men
the definition of cuckold

Attached: cuck.png (419x419, 115K)

I think this is the thread that's put me over the edge. I'm finally walking away from Yea Forums. You dumb mother fuckers spam this stupid shit on a 24/7 basis, and for what fucking purpose? Is it supposed to be propaganda? Do you think this is actually influencing how someone thinks about the world? Is this actually interesting to you? I literally hate every single one of you. Fuck.