Hi Yea Forums. I moved into a rooming house and recently a meth head woman moved in...

Hi Yea Forums. I moved into a rooming house and recently a meth head woman moved in. I overheard her saying to someone on her phone that she believes someone is coming into her room and cutting her hair while she's asleep because they're jealous of her looks. She looks about 40 something and she's supposed to be 32. She stays up all night and is generally a nuisance. Rambles about bikies and how people are stalking her. In general I'm just annoyed she doesn't clean her dishes and makes noise late at night that wakes me up, but other than that she seems like... well, a piece of shit.

Attached: Hi.jpg (1200x803, 171K)

Also I'm gay

Ignore that, that wasn't me

You should start sneaking into her room and moving shit around, really stoke the schizo flames

Actually it was, and now I'm twice as gay

In fact I'm now so gay I've contracted HIV 2: Electric boogaloo

Just kidding. I'm totally gay. Almost decided to rescind that but changed my mind again.

OP is gaaaayyyy

Attached: 1566700603074.jpg (507x755, 172K)

These individuals are pretending to be me, I have in fact never entertained homosexual thoughts ever

This is grossly misleading, as you can see previously I've reiterated several times how not gay I am here;

Nice try faggot. Go suck your mom's clitpenis.

My mother may have a clitpenis, I'm not sure because I've never investigated that claim thoroughly. Still not gay tho

She mentioned that the people stalking her leave notes under her door, so there's a plan.

you could leave a note under her door letting her know how gay you are and how much you love to suck child penis

Even if I was gay (which I'm not) I wouldn't suck a child's penis, that's disgusting

OP from the future here, just used my time machine from the year 2036 to announce to this thread that this was the turning point for my private sexual life. After everybody called me gay, I was offended and hurt at first, but really put some thought into it. I tried my first penis in 2021 and instantly fell in love. I have been with my black bisexual boyfriend Tyrese for 5 years now and we have adopted several pangender Asian kids who are now suffering from autism from the trauma from being raised by degenerates.

Attached: doc-brown.jpg (825x464, 34K)

I'M NOT GAY FFS

Hahahahaha fuck me

FFS? Fully fledged sodomizer?

psych i'm totally gay. in fact i'm so gay, my homosexuality ripped a hole in the space time continuum so i could start ripping into young boys holes (which I have a penchant for btw). I met up with my future self that just posted and we sucked each other off while Tyrese smacked his lips gayly in the background.

No. No no no. No to all of this. Not gay, never will be. Very funny, but let's get back on track. What ideas do people have to mess with a crack head?

you could tell her how you've always wanted to come out of the closet but were too afraid of what people would say, until one day you plucked up the courage to go cottaging and got your ass BTFO

actual child here. OP does in fact suck children's penises, in fact he's like the baba yaga but of sucking kids off. every kindergarten in a 20 mile radius of his residence has wanted posters posted up around the place to warn kids not to let him suck them off otherwise they might become as gay as him.

Admit defeat

>in fact he's like the baba yaga
i once saw him have sex with another man - with a FUCKING PENCIL

Attached: w458893893.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

No. Contrary to the numerous claims being made her I am, in fact, NOT gay.

underage b&

What a bunch of cunts you all are. Fuck all of you

sounds like you might be gay

I am not fucking gay

So fucking immature

i cri evertim

Attached: OP's prolapsed asshole.jpg (957x1300, 261K)

You know what's gay? All you fuckheads and this thread. Fuck this and fuck all of you.

Well you shouldn't try to mess with a schizophrenic meth head. Just move or deal with it. The thread's premise was even gayer than you.

Why not? It's fun to mess with people. And if anyone is gay it's you

op here, actually if anyones gay its definitely me