User, what’s your biggest fantasy?

user, what’s your biggest fantasy?

It doesn’t have to be sexual.

Attached: 3010E164-AD6C-47D7-9E2D-8C98B671CDF3.jpg (231x254, 9K)

die

Holding hands

Attached: Gununu.png (192x192, 45K)

Death

Slaughter the heathen jew and muslim and restore the kingdom of God in Jerusalem.

To adopt a bunch of foster kids and use them as free labor

U R gay go back to FB

I just want to live in a world where anyone thats willing to get out of bed and put in their 40hrs per week can afford to own a home and raise a family.

I don't think thats unreasonable.

To own a commercial cannabis plantation for medicinal and recreational use and a dispensary run by like-minded people who have a love for the plant.

Some day in the near future everyone who wants it will be transformed into their fursonas

Attached: 1520188105891.gif (640x360, 1.51M)

Two lesbians, sisters probably. I'm just watching.

Go to space

I want to fly a bush plane in Alaska.

Attached: 322C5627-7EEA-4F9F-8502-FE1576CC2B11.jpg (1500x1000, 271K)

Having a gf that likes anime and drawing.

Live the life of an outlaw during the peak of the wild west

Having a dog/friends/gf

Apparently it makes you a libcuck now.

Self fulfillment fantasy is exploring space, have an adventurous spirit, love going into the unknown, would have loved been on the frontier of the new world caving a path. While I’ve done a fair amount of exploration of the world, it’s really not the same as it’s nothing “new” and it’s no benefit to people coming after me. Biggest moment of thrill in my life came form scuba diving an unknown wreck (small little crabber boat) but it was so enjoyable to find something no one else had.

Sexually; love to be with a self confident “bad girl”, preferably she’d have an eye patch and tattoos.

What if people are not furries, you thinking a bojack horsemen situation or forced transformations for everyone?

Sorry user, I feel bad for you, I have those three things and honestly it’s what keeps me going on the day to day.

Unfortunately my friends live pretty far away so our interactions is a group chat and gaming together on weekends, but god damn I don’t know what I’d feel if I didn’t have that.

To be forcefully mounted by a female furry 1/4 the size of me while the opening song to the shrek movie plays in the background

Being happy.

killing children and eating theyr limbs

I fantasize a lot about winning the lottery. Pretty normal I know but I've got a very detailed plan about what I'll do if I do.

Happy to hear your plans user, if you’d like to share.

Leaving Earth, space travel

Fucking a 13yo anally. I’ll never do it, that’s why it’s a fantasy.

They're not cool or crazy or anything, I'm a car guy.

I'd immediately find an Aston Martin V12 Vantage S to buy, pick up my best friend and not tell him what's going on and go buy it. I'd then use that car to go up to Scotland and buy some land, with the intention of building an enormous workshop and calling up a Snap On guy to bring me one of everything. I'd then fly to Japan and buy up a shit load of rad old Japanese cars to ship over along with lots of legendary engines and parts that are hard to get here. I'd then fly to America and buy a bunch of American V8 engines and cars that you don't get here and get them all shipped over.

I'd then build all sorts of weird and wild Japanese and American cars and if I'd won enough, get whatever size of racetrack I could afford on my land.

The house wouldn't be enormous, an old stone building with about 6 good sized rooms, one for the most epic PC gaming setup, one for drums and guitars, I'd go to the biggest music shop in the country and buy all the things I've ever wanted.

Being in the workshop fabricating and buildings cars is my happy place, but I have to work on a budget so I can't do all the things I want to do, even the relatively cheap ones. Hence the fantasize focuses on doing that to my heart's content.

Boring to most people, but that's what I always think about when I think about winning the lottery.

I fantasize about what it would be like if my best friend hadn't died a year ago

Huged

Attached: 1565029090160.jpg (1365x2048, 374K)

Having a loving, fit, tomboy gf with a pixie cut that wants to play vidya with me and help convince me to get into shape.

Guess that's not very out there at all not that I think about it but that's all I want in life. I couldn't care less about having a million dollars or some shit, just getting my life back on track.