As you all know, we have been looking for the unphotoshopped image of "Jeff the Killer"...

As you all know, we have been looking for the unphotoshopped image of "Jeff the Killer". Some people said it was from a post of a fat girl on Yea Forums around 2008. I took this origin as false, because as soon as I reverse image searched the girl's photo, it's said that her name is "Heather White" and not Katy.

>web.archive.org/web/20061122165849/http://www.truechristian.com/favoa.html

According to some oldfags, they recall seeing the image being from a different camwhore on the chan, but she remains unnamed. The story goes is that she took a shitty FGAS/high contrast selfie of herself and spammed it across Yea Forums. She looked kind of spooky and got photoshopped by some anons in her thread. After the girl realized she got trolled, she quit browsing Yea Forums.

Her post was really old, presumably 2005, and the only way we can find it is try and dig through working links/downloadable archives of threads and screencaps, or seek for more oldfags and ancientfags to end the case. The case being that it's not a photoshop of Katy/Heather, but a different chick from Yea Forums many years ago; moreso, a young skinnier and Hispanic one that got started camming to Yea Forums at the time.

Here's some proof: (full conversation is in the description)
>youtube.com/watch?v=is0zZyDG5jw

Anyone wanna help or at least participate in this thread? I'd really appreciate some help and effort. I can't seem to find the unedited version for the life of me. Someone, somewhere must still have it. Even if the photoshops were that long ago and moved to Pya.cc around 2005, then we have no idea where those images came from in the first place.

Links:
>pya.cc/pyaimg/pimg.php?imgid=17882
>pya.cc/pyaimg/pimg.php?imgid=20716

Attached: 2005111353_1338574455.jpg (753x645, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4wiz3kezfDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noone cares u faggot

>implying this isnt more interesting than 99% of the threads up right now

Help you by bump

>Re-post

Attached: 1565733549269.jpg (428x368, 26K)

if only i had that smile, then i could fuck all the moles

bump

it's small, Tim. Don't put your dick in that.

Bump

have a bump chief

Attached: 1371661110_tumblr_lzxp2z8Lks1r7ni8zo1_500.gif (408x230, 834K)

Who cares?
There's no such thing, so fuck off.

top kek

I've been eating lasagna for the past 3 days and my farts smell awful. The cheese and onions mixed with the tomato create a powerful shit smell, not to mention the sweat smell that's been festering in my damp asshole

the original picture is someone putting on scrap face moudling type stuff
you can easily find videos about the origin on youtube

bump bump

it's not it's a girl on Yea Forums asking if she was pretty and someone granted her wish with the image... the bullshit suicide pasta was fake but the girl was different and unnamed

maybe if you read the other threads then you might understand what's going on with the image

Bump yeah

Attached: AE5CEC53-4FF4-4A46-9147-AAE097F4F43B.jpg (610x1024, 32K)

delete this

It's a dog

how do you know

I saw the gifura in my dreams once, but now everything has changed and I don't know who stared down on who.

Cleverbot told me about jeff the killer. I remember seeing that image as a kid. Although, your story gives me hope that someday my shoops will have no original

youtu.be/4wiz3kezfDc

Attached: 1557716757678.jpg (960x720, 296K)

lol fuck off copyfag

Attached: 9cc.jpg (683x817, 138K)

only quality post in this thread