Racism=bad!

racism=bad!

Attached: recism.png (498x614, 40K)

tamaki is based. whites should not be friends with n*ggers

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 14 - Haran no Happy Birthday [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][26D1291E].mp4_snapsh (960x720, 242K)

GRR!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Attached: when you see a racist.webm (960x720, 386K)

niggers

This tbh

Wen I c a racism on the streets :^(

Attached: Onpu sad tears.jpg (960x720, 553K)

d o u s h i t e

Attached: doushite.png (720x540, 88K)

posting before the /pol/tard yuji sakai does

Your fortune: Good Luck

*taps glass*
*clears throat*
ladies and gentleman, i think it is time i say it......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fuck niggers

Ẉ̢̘̖͚͔̟̥̺̒̌̊̈́́ͫ̓̽́̐̉͂́̕͟͠H̛̬̻̦͎̟̰̟̝͕̩͍͖̰̓͊̓ͤͪ̎͗͟Y̼̼͓̝͔̥͔̏ͯ̀ͩ͆ͬ̔̈́ͮ̎͜͠!̶̗̖̱͕̻̙̫͙̬͍͙͇̖͓̥̱̝̆͛ͮ́ͮ͒̓̃ͮ̃͑̊̒̌͒ͮ̃́͟!̨̧̞̤͔̳̫̮̪̜͇̪̜̺̼̜͓͍̖̾̊ͤ̏̊̈̽̓̀ͫͯ̑̈́ͅ!̸͕̩͎̘̳̙̗͛̋̂̒ͧͧͫ̉͘!̢̧̼͖̼̺̭̪̤̼̺̳͓̯̻͙͂̃͐̔̋ͧ͂̑ͩ̈́͞ͅ!̴̣̣̖̝̣̯̙̼͈̭ͦ̐ͣ̊ͨ͛ͧ͝!̢̨̰̱̺͕͎̮̖̫͇͙̳̪̮̥͈͚ͬ̐̊̌̕!̞̬̜͙͈͔̼̳͎̬̱̣͖͉̼̖̘̓͛̈́̏̀͞ͅ!̦̘̥̈̌̆ͭ͆ͩ͒ͯ͡ͅ!̷̸͈̠̪̦̳̞̰͍͖̱̹̓ͪͣ̽̃͐̂ͫ̕!̛͕̰̝̻̭̹ͭ̊͒͒ͧ̈́͛ͣ̚͟͢!̶̯̬̙̗͍͍̫̞̺͍͔̳̹̖̿̉̊͌͞͠!̡̰̫̜̥̙͓̦͙͖̩͚̫̏̽͐͗̐͛͂̊̌̔͌̕͞!̡̱͖̞̞̬̱͚̥͈̺̤̠͔̙̭͍̈̿͑̓́ͤ͂ͤ̍̇̚͘!̸̩̯̤̬̬̜̫͍̝̥͒ͪ͂ͪͫ̒̋͘!̶̷͔͎͇̘̪̠̹̞̯̻̟̩ͦ͗̓̿̄̀͑̋̏̉̌ͨ͐̂̍̑!̶̡̳͓̻̼͔̬̾̄̓̋̓̓̑ͩ͑̔̀̚͘͜ ͙̮͈͍̫̺̗̫̜̖͓̩͉͉̟͎̔̀ͯ̋͢͜Ḏ̨̺̤͍̦͖̗̺̎̃̇̄͠Ố̴̶̦̟͎͕̝͙̘̪͈̝͙̰̰̭̼͎̀ͭ͘͜ͅU̵̳̬̫̱̘ͪ̃͑̉͟͢S̛̯͔̰͍͖̞̝͓̩͓̭̊ͯ͗̋̔ͣH͇̻͇̩̄ͨ̑̉̓̄ͭ͒̑̓̌͒̒͛͘͝I̵̡̜̣̼̤͇͚̦̳̿͒ͧ̕͟͡ͅȚ̶̢͔͕͕̮̖̣͔̘͍̣̟͖͍͓̫̋ͦ͑͑̓̍ͨͤ̓ͪ̓̔ͮ̓ͭ͛̌̔̈́͘Ḝ̶̧̜̜̩͔̜͈̣͍̦̘̑̄̊͐͑̓̃ͤ̔ͯ͒͋ͭ͐͑͡ͅͅ!̡͍̙̥̞̺͍̙̤͎͎̖̬̥̱͒̉̏́ͮ͐̄̔͟͠͞ͅ!͈̙̰̝̪͑͌̆̒ͫͪ̈̃͊ͤ̐̕͡!͍̘̫͓̘̜͕̙̭͕̱̉͋̏̈́͒ͧͧ̀͢͠ͅ!̵̴̛̥̹̝̺̗͖̗̟̠͖̗ͫ̋̾͒̇͛̎͌̃͂̒ͤ͋̎̒̍͗̿́ͅ!̷̛̩̰͈͍̪̗͈̻͍͙̝̠̉̾̊̌̂̎͆͗̉͆̕!̵̦̭͙͔͓̠̟̟̗̼̰̬͔̪̭̜̘̏̎̌͋ͫͯ̈́̐̿̔̑ͫ̄̆̕͡ͅͅ!̷̨̼̬͓͓̤͖͓̤̠̯̙̖̂ͯ̄̔̇̂̊͐ͫ͟͞!̡̺̮͉̘̬̦͇͖̙̯̦̻͉͙̒̾͗ͯ̉̃ͮ̏͂͋͗̀̚͢ͅ

Attached: why tamaki whywhy.jpg (960x720, 804K)

were's your reddit toad? no upvotes until I see the reddit toad

hi bro

u should just filter. i did. dumb bad posts are bad and don't deserve attention

Attached: 1565312182962.png (280x280, 116K)

still not seeing a reddit toad dude

*blows smoke in your face*
fuck off

Attached: pepe_smoke.jpg (888x894, 68K)

sorry here ya go buddy

Attached: 1555617355538.gif (326x264, 266K)

filtering yuji sakai is like filtering anonymous tbh, the name might be being used by an underage retard right now but eventually good posts will wear it

Your fortune: Good Luck

taco kid is based

i'm very sorry then future goodposters. i wont be seeing you. i hope you are happy nonetheless

Attached: 1566060568380.webm (600x600, 126K)

>filtering yuji
Whats the mental illness you have called?

Attached: princess_kenny_figurine_by_shadydarkgirl_d707u36-pre.jpg (774x1032, 68K)

imagine filtering namefigs on [s4s]. literally retarded. 90% of all posts are made by namefigs and have always been. [s4s] has been majority namefig since its inception ffs...

mommy will pay attention to u i wont

Attached: ayy.gif (339x509, 641K)

I used to filter schizospammers tbh but they seem to have gotten bored of the place somehow, like I think oro came back and posted three times and left again last night?

DUBLEL DUBLELS! WOOH!

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 45 - Min'na de! Merry Christmas [WinxBloom1980][2B4F5BC8].mp4_snapshot (960x720, 338K)

who r u quotey?
*mentlel lelness

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 17 - In'nen no Rival!! Harukaze to Tamaki [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][0D (960x720, 390K)

ones like suess and the "agick"s should be filtered as they post nothing but out of context gibberish garbage. if it was contained to one thread it would be tolerable but they post that garbage all over the place. additionally doremifaggot can be effectively filtered with a couple of filename filters. these people are undeniable cancer that won't leave and they should be totally ignored until they stop posting (which will only occur when they suicide or become so handicapped they cant post anymore)

he's posting all the time wtf

le no-content eternlel newfig

Attached: its tamaki.webm (960x720, 1.18M)

Attached: into the trash.jpg (300x400, 31K)

I respect all people regardless of their race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity:)

I respect double numbers

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Don't be rude to Tamaki pls

Attached: Tamaki.Reika.full.1608851.jpg (600x750, 315K)

also respect youerself, user. even if you vcasn'ty double

PASTE DUBLEL DUBLELS!!! PASTE AND BREAD-GRILL'D!

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみナ・イ・ショ 第11話「バレンタインディ はづきのないし (640x480, 539K)

I really don't get what the big deal is. Our forefathers fought so that we would have our freedoms, right? So then, why am I not allowed to express my dislike of niggers? Why must I sacrifice my freedom and conform like this?

W̰͓͚̞̜̠̟̳̮͓͖̥̳̓ͭ̈ͯ͋͂̊̉̓ͩ̓ͤ͒ͤͣ͌̄̎ͨ͞ͅH̵̸̝̘͔̦̤̔ͧ̇̆̃̆̌̕͡͡Ÿ̧̡̡͔̼̪̟̤̖͙̟̠̜̠̥̱̗̿ͪ̓̍͒͜ͅͅͅ!̨͓̪̥̘͉̗̩̤̼̩̘͓̐ͩ̈͒͆ͧͨ̒͌͆ͧ̏̆̑̆̚͜!̨̧̱͖̪̥̗̥̹͉̟̰͕̫̘̞̜ͯͪͯ̃ͬ̌̈͆̉̓ͩ̄̋́͘͞!̨̮͍͍̜͕͙̦͍͇̳̼͖̜͓̯̼͓̉̉̇̈͊ͦͤͫ̏ͣͫ͂̚̕͡!̶̷̰̣͎̱̺̦͎̩̈́ͨ͐̐͛ͫ͋͟!̶̷̱͉̥͔̻̭͖̝̪̮͉͇̼̫̥̮̊̃̓ͧ̒̽͊̂ͦͦ͒ͭͤ̈́̃!̸̨̢̛̠̜̖̘̤͓̣̜̘̩̻̟̟̝̬͙̜̾͆ͣͤ!̸̵̨̮̺̖̣̊̋ͬ̈́ͦ̋̈͟!͇̟̖͍̖͎̯͇͔̗͍̟͈̟̒̿̔ͫͭͫ̋ͫ̎ͨ͑͆́̉ͫ́̉͊͘͝!̧̺̯̺̞͎͍̪ͮ̉̐̇͆̀!̵̢̮͚̯̗̭͚̹͖̰̣̯͙̼̙̬̟̱̹̩͋̑ͬ̆̃̔͂ͨ͐͊͑ͬ̈͗ͯ́͛̕͞͝!̸̳̹̙̘̦͇͚͚̤͎̖̯̟̯͍̬͚̿̍̾̄!̷̵̙̤̜̤͙̋͐͐̓͐͆ͨ̍͆ͪ̚͡ ̶̪̩̺̼̖̭̫̥͍̪̫̿̔ͣͤͦͦ̆̄ͬ̋͋̉͌ͣ͒͗̒̚͘͞͡D̵̢̩͇̱̦̤̩̼͎̼̭̎̐ͮ̓̂͡͞ͅͅǪ̠͍̯͉͈̹̠̜̮͈͗̇͑ͩͬͦ͘͜͞U̳̘̤̣͙̜͇͓̬̣̤̤̝͙ͦ̒̌͒́ͅS̸̡̪̱̟̝̯͖̼̥̱͔͉ͯ̄̆͛ͨ̔͒͊̾̃ͪͭ̂̽̒̽̓͒̃H̶̛͉̥̩̱̙̳̭̗͍͕̗͍̯̪̞̱͎̋̾͡I̴̻̹̟͓̝̱̞̟̓ͨ̾ͩ͜T̘̦̝͇͉̻͙̝̥̪̺̩̪̟̭ͦ̏ͮͮ̐́͋ͯͫ̀͟͡E̛͓̦̪͚͓̰̩͙̮̱̜̖ͤ̍̈́ͣ̾̑̈́ͭͬ́ͦͤ̂́ͫ͊̀ͮ͘!̵̖̪̮̬͕̬̞̺̮͔̟͎̯͇̣̙͍̰ͣ͆̒̆ͨ̀̚!̤̺̻̬̓̔ͣ͌ͨ́̒̈́ͫ̑̀̓ͪ͢͞͝͝!̷͚̭͔̬ͯ̓́ͬ͛̇̌̀̂ͦ̃̀ͤ͘̕͡͠!͓̤̫̪͚̠͙͔̗̭̬͕̤̺̀̀ͩͭͪͮ̈́̋ͦ̀ͭ͗̈́̉ͪ͢͡!̤̩̘̯̱͈̙͇̺̒͊̊̆̆̉̔̄͋̂ͭͮͩ͒̂̈͂͜͡͞͠ͅͅ!̢̛͇̖͍̞̯̙̳̪̼͌͌ͦ̏͒ͪͤͦ͡͠!̶̰̟̜̪͇̪̫͕̉ͩ͆̐̀͟!̡̧̛̛͕͙̫͕͛̀͑̇͟!̨̛̪̭͇̰̩͍͉̟̗̜̹͑ͫ̎ͪ̚̚͟͞!̷̷̪͇̰̯͚͈̗͔̟͙̥̒̃ͪͦͨͧ͋ͧ̌͌͂͗ͨ̕͘!͕͍̗͚͔̱̝͈̪̫̝͈̮̟̙͕͓̘̭̐͊̿̂̓̐̓́̔̇̏̍͝!̷̢̞̭̠̪͕̞̞͍͍̩̺̏̈́̀͐͐̃̇͊̍͆̃̕͠!͔͖͙̜̦̘͔̜̤͍͖͙ͬ͌ͬ͊̈́̔ͩ̍̾ͭ̊̇ͬ̎͗ͦ͞ͅ

Attached: why tamaki why.jpg (960x720, 729K)

why dogshitty

Hey you said we were friends now so piss off with trying to correct me

saeeds nintendo

the /r9k/ discord has arrived

Can I be rude to Not!Reika?

Attached: no choice.png (183x169, 42K)

which 1?

Attached: 1565472834854.png (821x1177, 500K)

it's the /trash/ discord