I will never marry belle delphine , whats the point of living? i just want her to eat my ass for the rest of our lives

i will never marry belle delphine , whats the point of living? i just want her to eat my ass for the rest of our lives

Attached: MyLove.jpg (1275x672, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4wiz3kezfDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well go out find a cute litle girl put a pink wig on a let here eat your ass

Why do you incels idealize internet hoes so much. This girl is not some magic unicorn girlfriend just somebody who whores out her body for money.

There are so many cute submissive girls with daddy issues out there who just wait for an older dominant guy to guide her.
Well o/c you still have to be a decent human being to get one of them. Being submissive dosn't mean being a lifeless fuckdoll to everyone. Onyl to those who are able to estable a deep and meaningfull connection to and whos precence and patience grounds them.

I’ve met her a couple of times. I do waiting in a bunch of different cafes on the weekend when I’m down in Brighton for uni. She’s actually not that nice of a person tbh. Friendly but in a shallow way

>There are so many cute submissive girls with daddy issues out there who just wait for an older dominant guy to guide her.
Post 10 of them that are active and currently sell their body online.

Belle dosent leave her house and if she did she would be with her husband(since belle does not have a drivers license) in any such cafe's

FAKE NEWS

>I’ve met her a couple of times.

i'll take "things that never happened" for $200 alex.

I want to eat Belle's ass.
Imagine how embarrassed she would be and how she squirms when you first lick her butthole

She’s a whore. Pay her fee and her husband will watch you fuck her. For the right price I’m certain he would film it for you. You are a pathetic waste of oxygen OP.

>Pay her fee and her husband will watch you fuck her.

but that's not how her business model works. her deal is the endless tease leading to even more teasing with zero chance of a nude payoff for the fans.

why do you want a gril that just uses men for money.

You just described literally 100% of all women who have existed in any time period on Earth

Hey as long as she knocks out the occasional feet pic, she can keep doing what she's doing.

Don't care all that much about her, just a source for free fap material

They gradually go deeper as they age.

You know, if you get rid of beta orbiters, these girls stop e-thotting. Imagine if there was a hashtag or a meme that went mainstream to shame people who give these girls money. Either their fans act like huge faggots and attempt to justify how much of a loser they are, or these girls try to prove they aren't gold diggers by sleeping with one of their fans, knowing damn well they wont.

she's not there yet, won't be for a while. and if patreon's numbers are true she might not need to in the near future. and patreon's gotta be damn happy with their cut/fees off of her take.

>She’s actually not that nice of a person tbh.
Guys I interacted with her for 30 seconds one time. She didn't suck my dick. She is do shallow

She's pretty generic in terms of E-girls. I'd rather marry KaceyTron in all her Hucow glory.

Attached: DURm4XcX0AAXLPF.jpg (389x357, 21K)

The truth
I have a submissive little fuck toy with daddy issues. Couldn't care less about some e-thot.

the britnog inland revenue has gotta love the tax revenue off her patreon as well.

Kaceytron is a chill og streamer. She is a decent person irl

Its funny these guys are trying so hard to idealize her and project what they want her to be on her.

She's not an anime girl....

Ill spend my money how ever the fuck i want too.
If you're a broke ass nigger that spends 90% of his income on weed, maybe you should stfu and get your shit together

What is more alpha then making a girl send your nudes every day?. Begging you to stay subscribed to her patreon or she cant cash out?

Miss me with them std ridden bar sluts

>cute litle girl
or a boy for that matter, it will do the trick consider how much of a faggot op is

You've never been with a real women...

there is a website with screen cap of arab from the gulf offering large amount of money to IG model.

It show that if the price is right you can pee in her mouth.

Kacey fuck off you aren't decent you whore

>What is more alpha then making a girl send your nudes every day?.

Stop paying her and then 'make' her send you nudes. Go on sad sack, tell me again about how much of a man you are.

Seeing howq i have her pics on my snapchat right now, and you're on Yea Forums begging other people to post her content to you for free. Yeah man im alpha here, take your delta nigger speaking ass out of here and smoke some more weed so your dick stays small

>What is more alpha then making a girl send your nudes every day?.

i guess actually fucking her is a bit more alpha.

>Seeing howq i have her pics on my snapchat right now,

No you don't you liar. A man should be able to talk the clothes off a woman, no need to buy her. You are pathetic.

This is the forth time today I have seen someone say thot. Does Yea Forums use ebonics now? When did we become the NAACP?

>source for free fap material

This

Attached: image0_1__result1.jpg (1080x720, 435K)

What's next Emojis?

Right so the gallon of vodka you force feed her to handle your "personality" and body oder, thats just free right?

>Does Yea Forums use ebonics now? When did we become the NAACP?

This has being a slow transition over the last 10 years. Black kids are seen as being cool and edgy, so the white kid cattle follows their habits and efforts. Ever heard the term wigger before?

No, you are being hysterical. user they always by their own drinks and food. As treat i'll by her a drink and on the lead up to a date it's made clear we just want to enjoy each others company for night. There's no buying or forced interaction. Unlike yourself, who has to pay 'women' to talk to him so he can jerk himself off, all along in his parent's spare room.

Real alpha user. Real alpha.

elii.cc(slash)7mvv

Don't badmouth my waifu, jackass.

Attached: tenor.gif (640x474, 1.22M)

>user they always by their own drinks and food
Women have never done this, in any generation or era. The man buys everything.

You act like your shitty personality even has a shot with real women, much less one of Belle's stature and kinks.

You cant leave your house without having a panic attack, much less go to a bar and hold a conversation long enough to get a women's interest.

Same but with Purrblind instead of that Thot and no ass eating, that shit is icky

Attached: 1450080570175.jpg (1280x1920, 343K)

Nice projections user. Real alpha of you. Well have fun paying women to talk to you. Think about this thread next time you jerk yourself off to her, knowing we are all laughing at boys like you.

>no ass eating, that shit is icky
Dont eat it after a long sweaty day and taco belle.
Right after a shower.

I dont need Belle to talk to me, she sends nudes after being told what i want.

>she sends nudes after being told what i want.

i'll take "things that never happened" for $500 alex.

>Doesn't leave her house
What proof do you have nigger

Attached: 1565402705211.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Tell her to dress up as the Guildmarm plz

Attached: Guildmarm_004.jpg (700x994, 323K)

Why are there no candid pics or fan meet ups with belle?
In the year she has done patreon she has only done 4 sets where she is outside and literally no one has ever seen her casually out in Brighton,despite her being doxxed and her current house being found out and pictures of it before she moved in from the real estate agency.

Why would a millennial shut in neet girl ever need more then amazon and take out food?

>neet girl

At this point is she technically a NEET? I mean she is earning an income from her own business.

Her job is literally her existing and taking pics of her self, thats not really employment, that is just existing and taking pics of her self and posting them online.

meh, technically it is. she has a working business model that produces positive cash flow. and she apparently never wavers from that business model which keeps the money flowing.

Gayest response ever

> i will never marry belle delphine , whats the point of living?

I agree. KYS

>she has a working business model that produces positive cash flow.
She copied it from existing cosplay girls that put more effort then putting on a $2 wig and a generic peice of clothing that the character wore.
Like nigri who has been in the bussiness almost 20 years and fabricates her own gear.

>and she apparently never wavers from that business model which keeps the money flowing.
She has

Go check this guy at /r/BelleDelphineStats
She has not posted to her patreon or snapchat a single time for all of this month, and she only posted less then 100 pics/vids last month too,when she usually sends 800-1300 snaps a month

She literally ghosted everyone and stole their money and has been fully absent from all social media and her paying customers

man you involve yourself way to much in what she does not to be a closet fan.

>nigri
does she have actual nudes or dose she just do the tease thing.

Pretty fucking easy to find someone much hotter out there dude...

Tease thing
AND
She unessecarily blurs her body for no reason
Like every pic she makes now her asscheeks are blurred in to one giant mono butt cheek for some reason.
She even shoops her tits for no reason too.

Name 10 thots who are still active, who are hotter then belle and currently sell content who have belles body and proportions

Ill wait cause when ever you are called out on this you never post any thots who are.

Tbh why do you want to be a cuck to some average looking girl who makes more money than you?

Do you go to work every day and work for a corporation that makes BILLIONS more money then you for doing effectively little work compared to what you do all lday?

Don't, you will bruise their fragile ego and they will screech hysterically. Remember, they are big boys with their own money.

>lol

>girl who makes more money than you

that right there is probably what creates all the butthurt.

I mean, leaving the house and engaging with someone in person isn't too hard. Why does it have to be a fake-ass ewhore? Lol

Since my job is security no, I sit on my ass all day and do jack shit while other positions go to meetings or work physical labor in a warehouse.
But the company I work for doesn't give my paycheck to a different employee either.

So again, you cant even name the cream of the crop that are better then belle that everyone has access too.

We arent talking about the bar fly down the road that sucks for a shot of tequila and has every std in the book
Thats just wet hole, not the epitome of beauty in the industry

You literally work for a company that grosses more in one week then you gross all year.
Delusional fuck

That's how capitalism works. We can't all be cummunists like you.

Im not a communist, i understand goods and services, unlike the original poster in this comment chain that thinks money just appears magically for minimal work

>Do you go to work every day
No
>and work
No
>for a corporation that makes BILLIONS more money then you
Yes
>for doing effectively little work compared to what you do all lday?
No

Who's delusional? How would it even be possible for someone running a company do less work than sitting and watching a screen?

But she's not beautiful...I mean I guess I can say that pokemane is a better egirl and is more attractive, but dude just find a gf man. There's more women out there than just esluts and bar whores

Attached: 1565874432628.jpg (536x536, 29K)

pokemane is a ratchet ugly ass mutt with saggy tits

Belle is gorgeous makeup or not and her body is killer. No fat ass belly and her ass is plump as fuck. Watch any of her shower videos when she rubs her cunt with lotion and her ass is bouncing

I like Lana Rain better

Right so as the "boss" you still have all the day to day shit to run, even if you have 100 managers you still are responsible for everything that happens and any accounts billable is solely on your lap

>ratchet

lil help for the ancient fucks.....ratchet?

>Lana Rain

eh, isn't she kinda horse-face-ish?

>why the long face Lana?

Uh..you really like this girl, huh? Well I'll say that I wish I liked someone as much as you like her I guess.

It's weird how she's not a proper camgirl, yet is somehow more shameless and undignified than one.

Like she might as well just do proper camming with all the questionable stuff she does

Hahaha yeah I promote on this site too. What up belle's team?

youtu.be/4wiz3kezfDc

Attached: 1546758771433_20190106001955274.jpg (1320x1902, 1.01M)

>proper camgirl that's dignified
>dignified camgirl

wa--what?

No, that's my point. I'm not the boss, so I have very little work to do. I watch cameras, do a few perimeter checks, and that's about it.

ugly skanky trashy bitch

Not the hot trashy but like her life style is similar to a redneck but she has twitcbux

BRUH
LOOK AT HER BOOTY FOR 10 SECONDS STRAIGHT

Right so my initial post
You go to work
You do a job for your boss
Your boss makes millions while you make $1000 in a week(if you dont have a shit non union job)

Attached: 1566444594969.jpg (640x853, 176K)

>BELLE HAS NO ASS

Attached: image065n.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

Attached: image0yom.jpg (640x800, 56K)

Attached: unknown.png (1005x588, 560K)

Attached: 34673457.jpg (611x1080, 26K)

I smell a nigger boy

Her whole shtick is fucking retarded but she is hot.