So who here has stopped drinking because of withdrawals/the shakes

So who here has stopped drinking because of withdrawals/the shakes

Attached: captain-morgan-100-proof-1.75l.png (518x1200, 141K)

The nightmares got me.

Cash is the only reason I ever stop

I did and if I ever slip up the entire next day isn't a hangover it actually feels like mini withdrawals
Ruined liquor forever I guess
I can still drink beer but I don't

Go to detox >>>>inpatient treatment
It saved my life user.

Attached: 1560285844490.png (737x587, 248K)

Care to expand on mini withdrawals
I think I get that too, but I also drink about 14 a night

I've done that twice already and started drinking again. Kinda wanna go back since I wake up feeling like death every day

bro I got jaundice. quit cold turkey and did a liver flush and it went away after a couple weeks. but for real do not drink everyday. your liver will fucking die dude.

It ,ou drink captain the shaking could also come feom all rhe artificial flavours.

How old are you? I'm 27 and have been drinking every night for like ten years.

I should of been more specific. drinking everyday can probably be done as long as its not heavy drinking a couple beers or a glass of wine is no biggy but im talking about going through like a liter or 2 every other day of the hard stuff.

Also looking for answers

Meh, all the coke led to SVT. Had my first mapping via my jugular and femoral arteries last week.
My tolerance to sedatives made it so they couldn't knock me out.
I got to feel it all so I started AFibbing on the table.
Kinda puts shit in perspective, I guess.

SVT? AFibbing?

I drastically slowed down because after a night of heavy drinking king I got super depressed and things got...dark.

Supraventricular tachacardia.
Atrial fibrillation.
My heart's fucked up and it freaked out while I was supposed to be having surgery.

See doctor get naltraxeon spelling? (no its not narcon) it is a three month script. Makes it impossible to get drunk, but more importantly removes all desire to drink. Good luck

>drinking “”””hard”””” alcohol
>not drinking tert amyl alcohol to outsmart your liver and black out after 25 ml
pussies

Attached: 2A2C25B8-B577-487A-9DD7-1281630CA746.jpg (500x972, 105K)

Gabapentine is a lot more pleasant

cant go on several days of binge drinking any more. one day, max two, and then i need two days to sober up, sweat it out and shake it off before i can go outside again. panic attacks can come up to a week later. but 4-5 beer every day after work does nothing then im perfectly normal.

I quit because i got sick of the drug and dont want to support all the bs behind it.

Killing myself normally doesn’t work so I’m going for the slow death instead
I don’t even like drinking that much anymore

I haven't stopped because of it, but I can tell you about withdrawals and how to get out of it.

Say you're drinking a 26'r a day (26 ounces of vodka for example) or a 40 ounce of vodka a day within a 24 hour period of time...
If the next day you have NOTHING you'll hit the symptoms of withdraw. Irritability, heart palpitations, hot/cold sweats, etc.

The google says to go to the emergency room if this happens. Because its fatal for 5% of people.
keep in mind the fatality rate is usually people doing this over the age of 50 to 60.
The hospital will prescribe you prescription drugs to taper down the effects of withdrawal.
If you feel better in a day or so you'll want to drink again... and on the meds the after effects are nuts. Don't do that.

Instead do this (as long as you have some sort of discipline):
Taper down using alcohol. You can see tons of stuff on it online. Just search " how to taper down from alcohol using alcohol".

If you are withdrawing huge (26'er or a 40 a 40 of hard liquor within 24 hours daily), YOU NEED to use alcohol as a medicine. Sounds crazy but it works.

Example:
You wake up at 7:00am and begin drinking hard liquor throughout the day. Let's say you finish that bottle by the next day at the same time.
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART:
Switch to beer. Start the morning with (if you have to) a shot or two of hard liquor. A few hours later have a beer, and have one every hour or so, or as needed.
The beer will help you taper down and provide you enough alcohol in your system so you don't withdrawal huge. You have to use the beer as "MEDICINE". Think of it as what the hospital would give you.
After a day of this, the next morning (7:00am for example), wake up and only have beer to start. On this day just have 1 beer every 3 hours....
The next day, try to hold off having beer until 12 noon. The next day, start at 4pm.

Attached: 1566603510463.png (1344x954, 544K)

Proper nutrition and getting b vitamins helps a lot too

You can see where i'm going with this. So after about 3 days (give or take your internal motivations) you can be booze free, and without withdrawls.

I can tell you from experience that either lack of cash flow is the #1 reason why someone stops cold turkey. NEVER EVER do that. The withdrawls are terrible. You don't have to be a responsible person... but if you know you need to get your shit together in a day or a few days... switch to beer. It'll help you.

I remember being in the emergency room and the only thing that made me feel better was a beer or any simple shot of hard liquor.
Just set $10 or $20 aside, so if you ever want to detox safely you have the funds.
Good luck Yea Forumsrothers

And research "how to taper down from alcohol withdrawals using alcohol". You need some discipline for it, but it's easier than you think.

Attached: 1560543753502.jpg (695x1000, 358K)

yes! And vitamin C too! Its the #1 ingredient in anti-stress vitamins.

Also even if you don’t plan on getting clean and continue to drink, you should still be taking b vitamin supplements if possible.
A serious deficiency can cause permanent nerve damage since alcohol can seriously inhibit b vitamin absorption.

Not I
Says the functioning alcoholic

I dont drink nearly as much anymore, just usually once a week, because the hangovers are so much worse now than they used to be and last sometimes 3 days its not even worth it anymore. Even just 2 or 3 beers will make me feel like crap all the next day its fucking retarded i dont know if its just more or im alcohol intolerant or what but it fucking sucks because i cant even smoke weed either like used to because now any amount of THC causes me to become paranoid and have anxiety and if i smoke a full bowl i could even have a full on panic attack. It sucks being sober all the time. Fucking dumb

Attached: 36D96679-492F-475D-85E8-916F821AD9D6.gif (220x157, 70K)

Stared drinking at the tender age of 15
Got so fucked up that I woke up in the hospital
Didn’t stop until I was 18
Needed to attend AA meetings and stoped right away just smoking dope now
I was the worst human being I could have been while drunk got black out drunk a lot and the shit a I’ve heard from friends what I’ve been doing made me sick
Once a fat chick dragged me in her room while I was black out drunk
She got my dick hard somehow and fucked me
I had a gf at that time and she was a 9/10 that was also very shitty
Inb4 I had and still have a lot off issues that I tried compensating whit drugs not my brightest idea

Get better drugs

Both of these got me to calm down on the drinking a go back to a "only a couple, only out with friends"

Nothing worse than waking up from a horror nightmare almost pissing yourself thinking someone is gonna kill you.

I can get good coke and molly, the comedowns are terrible and not worth it. Had a bad experience with hallucinogens so not doing those again and im not an idiot that wants to ruin his life by trying crystal meth or opiates. Any any other suggestions?

Phenibut is cool
Even better with like half a tab of acid
Ketamine is absolutely amazing if you live in an area where it’s available