What are the girls on tinder like where you live, Yea Forums?

what are the girls on tinder like where you live, Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_6571.png (750x1334, 1005K)

99 percent of the tinder girl population are thots

Attached: Screenshot_20190823_225144_com.tinder~2.jpg (1440x2584, 365K)

This should be very obvious to everyone. Tinder is a HOOK UP app. Not a dating app.

Here its mainly a Dating app

Yup, Here in Portland they all treat it as a dating app

Just aweful, like anywhere else I guess.

They are stressed out egomaniacs.

>Portland
Given that Portland is about as fucked up of a city in the U.S. as there is and full of fucking dipshit asshole libtards, no one should be surprised everything is backwards in Portland.

Haven't been on in well over a year but full of Bogans

Actually met my now wife through tinder. Just gotta spend time weeding through the trash and not being desperate virgin

California

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-154506_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 615K)

Ontario Canada

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-142257_Tinder.jpg (720x1480, 347K)

Single mothers.

how many tinder cocks do you think she took before she settled for you? 5? 15? 25?

oh let me guess you were her first match ever and she totally didn't hook up with randos on tinder...sure...good job user.

Dunno, never had to use tinder.

>Muslim
>queer
Bitch go back to sand town and see how they feel about you being queer.

That's a rough 24

Incel

no shit, i was thinking late 30s or earlys 40 milf instead 24? bitch gotta be lying or she has really been rode hard and put away wet since she was 14

America gave her the freedom to be who she is. You fucking trump cucks are so fucking retarded.

k.sorry I struck a nerve there buddy, my apologies.

>You fucking trump cucks are so fucking retarded.
Not a trump supporter just a fact the Muslim religion is the hardest on gays. Dumb bitch is so proud of a religion that would stone her in the streets.

You don't know anything about user's wife. What are you basing your assumptions on?

Number is probably way higher, but she'll never tell him that. She had her fun now its time to settle

Not even the OP with the tinder wife but you're so incel

i dont know, im not a millennial so i dont use apps to talk to people

Fair lol

assuming when he means wife he means female, and every female that has existed ever? Seems like a descent sample size.

I mean we have an entire religion based around the fact some bitch didn't wanna admit she got fucked before they made condoms.

the ratio of dudes to chicks are 100:1 on places like tinder. Every girl who has been on the internet, i mean, what more do I need?

>androgynous
not with a body like that ...

OP, if this is the Sayge from Melbourne / Sydney, it's a tranny.

Thats actually a trap from melbourne bud

Why do you faggots keep yelling about inccels? Welcome to Yea Forums you must be fucking new here.

I think the site you were actually looking for is www.reddit.com, good luck.

dunno - dont wanna put my ugly face on that app
>she clearly doesnt either

I actually had to google what incel was just to understand what these faggots were going on about.

Have you written your manifestos yet?

Kek you incels are so much worse than sluts. No ones forcing anyone to do the no pants dance with anyone else, supply and demand faggots, guess where you lie in that. Fucking is fun and feels good, not gonna blame a girl for that.

And honestly she was on tinder less than a day when we matched and met up for a drink and the rest is history. We had actually been friends of friends in high school and I know her ex bf quite well, they had only split a couple months prior to us getting together. Me on the other hand I was single for about 3 years and on tinder and had maybe a dozen flings over that time. But I was using it as more of a dating app, sex with randos isnt that great

I was on your side until you said you honestly believed she was on tinder for less than a day before meeting you on there lol

She was, small town and I would run out of people to swipe every day. She popped up one day, matched and actually she messaged me first.
>Protip: Never message first, makes you look desperate. When they do, wait minimum 4 hours before responding

>never message first
Highschool shit. No one really thinks like this unless you're blowing their shit up with messages.

They are like you: double digit IQ brainlet

>not wanting high school sloots tryin g to get on you
You say that, but it works. Actually graduated in 2010