Babies are cute. Women are sexy. Women with baby-like features are cute and sexy

Babies are cute. Women are sexy. Women with baby-like features are cute and sexy.

This is basically my theory behind why people are turned on by hentai and anime girls' wildly inaccurate proportions (big eyes, large head, small mouth, etc.)

I'm going to test this theory by interpolating (averaging) the structure of these two faces I drew. Yea Forums, keep me company while I keep you updated.

Attached: ew11.jpg (816x393, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca3TqSlxu4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wWu8xrBbvBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Progress.

Look like anything familiar?

Attached: ew12.jpg (810x750, 35K)

Attached: ew13.jpg (404x561, 21K)

Well my tablet just took a fucking shit. I'm going to try to fix it.

Is this baby cute, too?

Attached: Baby.jpg (942x1200, 389K)

Let me guess it's Hilter lol

Attached: ew14.jpg (357x459, 18K)

Attached: fug.png (482x367, 357K)

FUCK this fucking shit. I can't believe it. My Wacom just decided to fuck all my settings to hell and re enable windows ink and now my palm on the surface causes the thing to glitch out. Piece of fucking crap. Downloading drivers again. Un-FUCKING-real.

>Un-FUCKING-real.
You needed to be stopped.

Fixed it most of the way

Attached: ew15.jpg (518x774, 37K)

The Anime fights back.

Attached: 75b.png (680x605, 266K)

I appreciate your original thread OP. One thing that hard sets apart modern Yea Forums from classic Yea Forums is the absence of original content, so go you for promoting a (rather interesting, might i add) original idea. \m/

I think you're onto something.

and to think weeaboos have been fapping to babies this entire time. I can see the headlines now.

Future genetic engineers take note: make adult humans look more like babies.

Okay so I honestly thought it would turn out better / cuter / sexier than this. At first it was starting to look like a Disney-Styled princess but after I put in a bit more detail that equally interpolates the woman and baby illustrations... it's just become muddled.

The nose is a big issue for me.

Attached: ew16.jpg (382x592, 23K)

Thanks!

One mistake I made is making the eye fold way higher than it is in either drawing, therefore I did not make a true interpolation in that area. However, the eyes seem to look best in my opinion.

The mouth position is also funny.

Attached: portraits.jpg (1182x539, 70K)

The line of her right cheek gives the face as the whole a shape that's a bit off.

Now I will interpolate the adult face and the medium face. I expect it will end up looking like Belle Delphine or other cutie-pie looking women.

The medium face lacks pronounced cheek bones.

Attached: portraits2.jpg (1219x534, 53K)

Fucking PHD material right here

Babies are ugly as shit.

So I morphed the medium face and the adult face together and got something kind of cute, but still a little weird looking because I'm drawing it.

I admit that I kind of messed up on the lips, making them a little too slim and rigid, but the other aspects of the girl are improved. The girl has more vibrant eyes and a cuter button nose than the adult woman, and has a softer jawline and more delicate features since she's slightly babyfied.

So I made the lips a little thicker and more like the adult's. I also gave her a closed smile to make it look more natural and less creepy. Much improved.

Attached: ew17.jpg (534x716, 37K)

Fuck it, let's interpolate our end result with a picture of a puppy because furries.

this is what I'm working with.

dropped this

Attached: ew18.jpg (799x546, 46K)

my god what is this

Attached: ew19.jpg (818x744, 57K)

Attached: navi-avatar.jpg (1600x900, 197K)

ed..ward..

I'm not done but somebody better make this a reaction image.

Attached: ew20.jpg (826x788, 35K)

What have I done?

Attached: ew21.jpg (679x693, 29K)

>Women with baby-like features are cute and sexy.

I completely agree.

Attached: 1566548796946.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

If I saw that in real life I'd probably try to kill it,

Mods are shit they don’t delete any spam anymore

I'd fuck it.

the fuck

So I guess this is what a human / puppy hybrid would conceivably look like.

Time to interpolate THIS with the baby.

okay this is pretty cute

Attached: ew22.jpg (1206x541, 40K)

Attached: 90888.jpg (957x579, 68K)

Attached: 8979.jpg (943x474, 49K)

Attached: 900999.jpg (934x478, 47K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 8999.jpg (968x537, 60K)

I made this funny video. youtube.com/watch?v=ca3TqSlxu4Y You should comment on it.

I'm gonna go to bed. Sweet dreams, thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWu8xrBbvBE

Why stop at just how the face looks and explore other areas, like clothing, diets, hobbies. Maybe we can make a graph of the return on sexy cuteness of baby traits.

Attached: c4d0a81465eb1d626f03bc450844538fcde11416b85fe45e189199b278335565.jpg (1280x960, 375K)

>Babies are cute. Women are sexy. Women with baby-like features are cute and sexy.
I agree.
>Interpolating a woman and a baby
With your interpolation you get something that look like a preteen. Makes sense since it's in between the age of both inputs. But I don't see how it helps proving or disproving the theory in any way.
By simply interpolating you'll lever get something that is 100% sexy and 100% cute. the best you can hope for is 50% sexy and 50% cute. If you see what I mean. On top of that sexyness is a bit more complicated than that and a realistic preteen looking girl is only a turn on for a very specific population.
Anime girls are made by cherry picking everything that makes a face cute or sexy , and making a face from it. The eyes are often made bigger than even baby eyes, Because it is what we look at the most, and it is pleasant to have them more detailed than the rest of the face.