Has anybody listened to the hole album? What did u think? Is it worth the wait? Personaly...

Has anybody listened to the hole album? What did u think? Is it worth the wait? Personaly, I'm going to wait untill the official release, but I'm excited

Attached: Tool-Feature-Inoculum.png (362x363, 72K)

Ive waited 13 years for this album. I can wait 3 more days

OGT since '96, I've heard it several times now. AMA? Idc

Do you think they're selling out?

You mean laying down, sucking up to the man?

Well I've got some advice for you little buddy...

It's amazing. Each track is at least 10 minutes. Definitely a classic imo.

It rocks. It is awesome

Attached: SmartSelect_20190828-013037_VLC.jpg (1348x1369, 129K)

hole hasn't released an album in decades dipshit

no, that bitch sucks

Its fantastic, sure sounds like Tool. The Chocolate Chip song is kinda dumb but excellent drum solo.

If you wanna hear Daney KILL the drums, listen to Invincible, the. Chocolate Chip Trip.

Descending has some of the best guitar work from Adam imo.

7empest is like Rosetta Stoned and H. had a baby.

The whole album is mostly 1 collective listen, that's how I see it. Very enjoyable to listen to the entire thing. Another TooL album amd a damn good one, but the wait was a bit too long. This exact album coming out in 2012 wouldve had bigger riot over it than it is now

i'm still looking for it

I'm pretty confident that you lack the mental capacity to properly appreciate it.

before you point the finger you should know that i'm the man!

Just the same ole shit. Doesn't really change the formula of what they've done before, wasn't worth the wait in my opinion. Still a decent album, just a bit samey.

what a fucking moron. were they supposed to make polka?

its fokken sweet man, everything I waa waiting for

Pnuema is awesome, for me its the haunting tool track ive been waiting for so I'm kk.

I dislike the puscifer sounding shit Maynard forced on some of the other tracks.

Listening to fear inoculum now thanks Yea Forums

>puscifer sounding shit
now I’m stoked

it is potentially the best work they've ever done, individually and together.

where the hell can I listen to this at?

Hole has a new album? But seriously I saw Tool live in the day. After 10 minutes you have pretty much heard all you are going to hear and the rest is just ego stroking and whining.

selling out is sucking up to the people.

bump

anyone got a dl link?

It drops day after tomarrow. Be patient. Fag.

when other people have already listened to it? nah fuck off

let me put it to you this way

was this album the result of 13 years worth of work?
>no
for a 13 year wait, this album is mediocre at best

Attached: 56233112-BAE3-4CD2-B81B-79A2881587D7.jpg (655x527, 45K)

imagine thinking they worked 13 years on this
lmao

I have a sneaking suspicion that Maynard is in a way happy it leaked, because it just proves that the fans are just as shitty and insufferable as he tells everybody they are

Its ok, I thought maynard really phoned in the lyrics. I always viewed Tool as their anger outlet, this is a tamed album, no yelling fuck your god...ect.

I dont think anybody who pays attention to the and and has half a brain knows they have not been working on it for 13 years

OGT fan here. Tool is by far my favourite band, but I am still not convinced by this album.

It has the potential to be their best work up to date, except that every song is just so fucking dragged out.

7empest had the potential to be literally the best prog rock song ever, but after a phenomenal opening, it turns into an instrumental dragfest 3 minutes in. No structure, solos are out of place and it nothing makes sense. Descending is similar, particular parts are great, but they're too far apart, divided by dragged out instrumentals. Overall it's a solid album, but it feels like they could've made it their best work to date, but chose not to.

Gimmick. Do not want.

i know they didn’t work on it for 13 years straight, but what i am saying is that the final product is not worth the obscenely long time we’ve all had to wait. 6/10 at best, considering the time it took to release it. the hype i think is why everyone is giving this a pass

Attached: CE900162-83F1-436B-B0E1-57AC0B383EF1.png (400x394, 110K)

>was this album the result of 13 years worth of work?
do better mate

that's fine though thinking it ain't all that good

you feel it was a continuous desision? Like you think it sounds like they really did not want it to be there best?

Oh no, I'm not saying that they didn't want it to be their best. It was obviously a conscious decision to write the songs the way they did, and I disagree with that decision. I'm honestly surprised, cause it seems like Tool has mastered the art of pacing their songs well on previous albums, but then completely forgot that how to do it on Fear Inoculum. I still really enjoyed the album, but man it could've been so much better.

just as how when APC finally released a new album after so many years, only to have it sound like a stripped down generic mash up of rock bits. don’t get me wrong, billy is the brain child behind APC and has solid melodies, but i think he let MJK put his washed up Puscifer hands all over what could have been a good album.
>all the songs are stripped in their structure
so in the end, the product feels like it didn’t really deliver

Attached: 7E7F89F2-A95F-4263-84EB-F45AB70B6416.jpg (480x640, 89K)

Ok, gotcha

I don't why people are saying it's their best album yet when it's not even close. You're going to sit here and tell me that this album is better than aenima and lateralus? You're fuckin high. Is it a good album yes but I feel like it wasn't worked on very hard. The electronic tones like in the opening track feel isolated and last minute. There's no layering to them to make them rich and blend in better. The whole album is basic Tool. Each song (aside from cctrip) has the basic structure to make a tool song with no sauce. If you go back to any other album you can hear the work put in. This one is just one big long jam session. I know it sounds like i'm shitting on it really hard but I actually really like the album but I can hear its glaring faults.

Same with EtE. MJK probably has something to do with. He went from delivering hand made entrees into a drive thru pick up.

He definitely had a hand in it because he's a whiny little faggot that needs to have it his way. EtE was a disappointment and so is fear inoculum. They're good in their own regard but do not hold a candle to each respective bands previous works for the most part. I think fear inoculum is at least better than 10k days but that's it.

>but i think he let MJK put his washed up Puscifer hands all over

I'm not the user you're responding to, I agree with this part of what you said. I sensd'd mjk pushing the puscifer stuff and them just letting him. It's not throughout the album but it's there in parts. Specifically Fear Incoculum. It's not too distracting but it's certainly there.

Otherwise it's so awesome to get to hear it, definately Tool, and that's nice. Fuck my criticisms anyway, like they give a shit. I appreciate their art past and present.

Attached: jackie-chan-9542080-1-402.jpg (300x300, 11K)