Why are you racist Yea Forums?

Why are you racist Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_1379.jpg (500x347, 14K)

They hate me for being white, why would i welcome them. In the end i'm just paying back racism that goes towards me. Any normal human would do that.

i couldn't do the thing.

Well, my government took as many regufees as they could. Most of them had low if any education, it\s replacing the demographics of some cities, crime rates are higher than ever, they are creating alternative societies. I hate them for it and i hate my own people for believing that multiculturalism could work.

They cut our welfare for them, our elderly are living under the standards of the immigrants. Constant uprising. I have no idea why our women are running to them but they are, women are odd like that.

They took our jobs

I'm not. Last time I checked I was a Yea Forumstard and not a paranoid, self loathing, /pol/fag. I'm just edgy you fucking nigger.

I assure you they don't take anyones job. Infact cities are crumbling because they don't work and don't pay taxes, too any of them are living on welfare. Well anyway, this is why i'm considered a racist where i live. Brown people doesn't work, atleast the first generations.

Every racist black person: "They hate me for being black, why would i welcome them. In the end i'm just paying back racism that goes towards me. Any normal human would do that."

So instead of complaining why don't you father some children and continue the culture that you think you're going to lose?

Why would i bring up children in a country that's without doubt doomed? To pass to problems on? It took generations of us to build our welfare system, it's going to take generations to rebuild it. If i wish the best for my kids then i'll leave, which is actually exactly what i'm doing so...

So you're abandoning your home and culture while simultaneously complaining that it's being taken away.....

I'm moving 10 miles over the border to live in a simular culture on the same peninsula, yes i am.

'Racist', is far too broad term. Most just don't like others that form ghettos, the spics and niggers, and those that subvert our society by enabling those that for ghettos, the kikes.

Look man, just like Germany, other populations being taken over by immigrants wouldn't be such a big issue if there were enough young people in those countries that were working and paying taxes to support the welfare system. But since the amount of people in Europe who are raising families is decreasing for whatever reason you start having these issues the second another group of people come in. Theres literally no competition for them now

They don't have to welcome us. We don't want to live in their shitty ghettos, where they don't welcome us anyway, and i don't want to settle my ass in africa or middle east for obvious reasons.

But I have to welcome them? Fuck that. We won that part of history, veni vidi vici, they're mad i get that and maybe they'll win other parts of history later. but as of fucking now, i stand for my people, even if more than half of them are braindead morons who let the snakes enter their ears.

I'm only prejudice against the Chinese and Jews but they aren't people so technically not racism

Guys stop being racist, it doesn't matter if you're black, brown, yellow or normal.

Because meat packing plants only want to pay $7 an hour and then wonder why locals won't take the jobs after the entire place is deported. Many of those places help illegal aliens to get fake credentials and transportation. I live in a place that has gradually been taken over by Mexicans, Somali, and Muslims that destroy every neighborhood they live in.

Go try receiving a bone marrow transplant as a white from a black. Then tell me your ethnic group doesn't matter..

looks like someone missed the joke

Attached: 1415971881370.jpg (520x853, 81K)

Attached: images (27).jpg (235x215, 9K)

You in Minnesota by any chance?

Attached: 0FC2D0FF-B11B-42FA-9083-2CECB4BB54DC.jpg (1267x712, 163K)

cause I hate niggers

I did read like my ass didn't I, user? kek

Attached: images (2).png (204x247, 11K)

Shut up kevin

Nebraska
I've heard the story is roughly the same over there too, however.

Attached: 299867.jpg (1021x867, 74K)

lets see, we used to have free workers, maids, slaves for thousands of years.
any other question?

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Because i grew up in a small, pretty much entirely white town. So i understand how peaceful life can be when you don't have a bunch of animals whoopin an hollering

Attached: 1536910510379.jpg (960x824, 141K)

Wouldn't you love them for that?

>people
>illegal
Pick one faggot. You can’t be an illegal person

>not transgender
lmao wat

you know what he means, quit being a huge fag

>picking up and eating a chunk of meat with your hands
>not even using plates, and eating your chunk of meat over the shoulder of the person next to you
>little kid is already behind bars
Who are the real animals here?

except with them they just blame everything on white people
instead of getting mad at the government, or the police
its just wypipo this and wypipo that

I'm not really racist, but halal meat bothers me.

I don't like having to look at black people.

Never

basedo and redupirred

You're right. I'll just say border jumping criminals next time.

>criminals
For moving to a different place to help achieve a better life for their family? Typical white kid who has had everything handed to him his whole life. Go visit the world, and I don’t mean select resorts. You have no idea what it’s like. Ignorance isn’t a good look

Nobody is perfect. People just stick with their own race over others because it's generally safer. Natural human behavior.

You do realize that the majority of these people who you see that aren’t American citizens are actually here and working legally?

I'm not, I just absorb the culture that is Yea Forums when I'm on Yea Forums. In real life I'm wary of every person I come into contact with until proven otherwise. I have nigger friends, spic friends, native friends, arab friends, typical white friends, white trash nigger friends, and weirdass asian friends. we all get along and joke about racial shit and have a good time.

I know what it's like because they brought it to me. They moved into all the neighborhoods that weren't completely owned by rich people, shoved 4-6 families into every home, and parked 10 cars in the yards.

also they don't notice the white immigrants

nothin wrong with wanting to protect and preserve your own.

I'm not I'm race blind. I don't care for your race. As long as you're not an asshole, i'm fine with your presence.

>not caring about race
>not realizing the stigma placed on them
>not realizing what your race does to others

Don't care.

>Don't care.
ok npc

Yeah this

>what your race does
Bruh who cares what other people do that share my skin colour. That's racist as shit of you. Whatever they did to you has nothing to do with me.

>who cares what other people do that share my skin colour
pretty racist in itself. the world doesn't need you to atone for shit but realize the reality of it. what race you are has nothing to do with you bc it's basically a lottery at birth, but realizing that certain groups grow up with advantages stacked against them needs to be realized

>b-but muh progressive stack
lol cry moar faggot nobody gives a fuck

>nobody gives a fuck
you did with your autistic reply

This has much more to do with class than race. If a black person is born with more money than a white person they are more privileged.

>no u
Brilliant. Your tears are delicious

Wait, some fall out of the womb with money included? What happened to mine?

That is true, but where does the distribution lie at? Predominantly in one direction. I do agree that a nigger in a poor community and a white nigger in a poor community grow up with same standards, but which will face more discrimination? the nigger due to historical influence from one's parents, relatives, tv, newstands, etc faces more shit cumulatively than a white nigger in which his race and ancestors was established to be on the winning side.
There you go with your replies.

I admit I'm mildly racist. But compared to you're average user on the site I would not consider myself racist. I spend alot of time watching youtube videos and If I see a black person I'm less likely to click. I don't hate people for aspects of their life they had no control over. that seems counterproductive. There are very black people in my area, I never meet one that I actually disliked as a person. By contrast there are alot of Mexicans. There is a certain pattern of bad behavior that hard to ignore. I try to judge them as individual first, but that pattern is hard to ignore.

>certain groups grow up with advantages stacked against them
Thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

If you really believe this is a problem, then move to a country where the majority of the population is the same color as you. Your a guest in someone else's home, learn to act right.

yes?
What school you go to, what your parents are able to feed you and clothe you with, any inheritance or money given, some people are literally employed by their parents.

My grandparents have money and they set up a trust fund so me, my brothers and my cousins all get education paid for by them. It's a class thing. I'd say my parents were upper middle class with upper class grandparents on one side and lower middle class grandparents on the other.

>Your a guest in someone else's home, learn to act right.
lol, sure thing white nigger. we're all guest where we settle.

>>not realizing the stigma placed on them
Not my fault, I don't stigmatize people by their race. Everyone can expect to be treated respectfully by me. (Which dosn't equal to having my respect, thats something you have to earn.)
>>not realizing what your race does to others
I don't have to feel guilty for things those people do, who share my race.
I'm in no way responsible for their stupid actions, even if it were an direct ancestor of me, my grandma was a nazi. So who cares, she's dead for a long time now.

It's a german thing to feel guilty for what the nazis have done, but honestly almost none of them are still alive today. If anybody should feel bad it's the neo nazis who oviously are to stupid to learn from history and are therefore damned to repeat it.

So where are you at? You go to Harvard or Princeton? You making six figures?

Cos fat people suck

>stop replying it's triggering me
What are you gonna do about it Captain Privilege

Attached: images (2).jpg (581x528, 42K)

lurk more retard

Yeah, I honestly didn't grow up around many people of other races, but at university I met a lot and had a half black boyfriend. But all the least privileged people I knew were white. The racial biases in the system need to go, but it's not nearly as punishing as the class system IMO.

>whoosh

>What are you gonna do about it Captain Privilege
You do realize you're replying to what's triggering you. You're being baited fucktard.

you probably went to a university with a bunch of white hicks or some urban area. the racial bias is fucked but it is there as an imperfect band-aid to the class system.

>No u Part 2: It's Actually You who's Triggered

I don't think there is a racial bias at the university I went to tbh. Everyone is ultra progressive. If anything it's an advantage.

I am not racists.I nothing against multiculturalism in rational proportions . The only problem is that through political correctness it was ridiculed that monoculturalism is very bad, and when we do multiculturalism we let immigrants come to country without exceptions - otherwise it would be racism.
I for example, have nothing against immigrants from East Asia. I have not yet heard of anyone being attackee or killed in Europe by, for example, a Chinese or a Vietnamese gang. Anyway fear of a social group or a race that does not have a good reputation is not racism, but it is an expression of common sense.

Attached: common-sense.png (750x700, 20K)

Yes

The class system is the stem of the problem but it is deeply rooted in the racial shit for historical reasons. I think class should be destroyed in general but idk what will happen. Maybe it'll exist forever and the richest will become literal gods of immortality or some shit.

You don't even make sense. Regardless how much you think some races are discriminated against, they're still willing to put up with it because its way better than living with they're own kind. They prove that themselves by not leaving.

>They prove that themselves by not leaving.
go to bed you maga /pol/ retard

someone grew up with a white mommy and daddy shielding them from the world's no-nos

Attached: 67608792_10100444945150354_6738516375586734080_n.png (720x897, 702K)

>class should be destroyed
Support Andrew Yang btw

>common sense is blindly following the stereotypes your parents instilled in you
See, in my country, we call that being a toddler

Don't tell me to gotobed you shitskin. Face it, your willing to put up with us treating you like shit just so you can whoop through your obamaphone without having a bone in your lip

Attached: 1330504353928.jpg (1500x2268, 1.87M)

A decent amount of paranoia is healthy. I just can't understand why most normies don't question our alliance with Israel. I even doubt myself sometimes about believing in these false flags and elite conspiracies. There's just so much disinformation everywhere

>you shitskin
not shitskin
>you can whoop through your obamaphone without having a bone in your lip
The level of white trash in being unable to even type.

In your country ? What do you mean ?

Attached: 1565886168890.png (499x478, 351K)

I hate those who hate me, bump

>board x is one person
kys yourself to peaces

He is possesed by ideology , dont try to use logic and facts on this dumb fanatic.

Attached: 1562424218716.jpg (864x702, 369K)

Do you know why ? THATS WHY .

Attached: 60322de569d6a3504f00bfe3c0f1f0d21bb955cb83990dc34984d9e8ade3ee24.jpg (960x720, 95K)

I'm not racist I just dont like niggers or faggots

Attached: hris_rock_blacks_and_niggers.png (468x400, 208K)

What is difference between them ?

Attached: 77709f7aea20c00213df61bc2affac6268ad2ec68daa04fc47cf412f11f84bad.jpg (976x549, 73K)

/pol/ is racist. You might find a few threads here and there on Yea Forums but its towards everyone. For /pol/ is a full time job.

Because niggers ruin everything if not guided by their white handlers every second of their life. Their aggressiveness blinds them and by doing so puts them into prisons which wastes tax payer money.

This

This. Based user

personally, i wouldn't say i'm racist. yes, i'm white but i don't hate one particular race or religion, i just hate everyone. it's just a case of being misanthropic except i'm not egotistical.

tl;dr: i'm just misanthropic.

Because African-Americans are not benefit for USA.

Attached: 1566983709286.png (728x740, 206K)

Someone have to push back against Islam.

So I kick in your front door bring my family in to your home and tell you I don’t have to leave because this is a better life for me and my family. I guess you will just drop to your knees and start sucking my brown cock in front of everyone. Also give me your wallet whitey, I dindo nuffin

This

niggers nig faggots are suck dick

based eurobro

Attached: 392vsh.jpg (888x499, 98K)

ooohhhh dude don't think the newer generations are going to improve. Actually it gets worse. For example the first sand niggers that came to Europe like turkroaches and pakis first didn't do much harm but then their children started to form gangs and create a culture that encourages violence among young teenagers.

Its hard to ignore "racist" facts.

Attached: Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png (800x492, 205K)

>other populations being taken over by immigrants wouldn't be such a big issue if there were enough young people in those countries that were working and paying taxes to support the welfare system

What the fuck do you mean by "it wouldn't be that bad"? the money that goes to the welfare systems ends up spend in niggers to stupid to count to ten. Im sick of that lefti-meme "muh they are future engineers", no they fucking aren't. Have you ever met this sub-humans irl? they create subcultures where its ok to rape little girls and for that they should get executed.
greetings from Germany faggot

Because racial groups cant admit their hypocracy and they all play the race card as victims over irrelevant shit

Not towards blacks, but towards a lot of misc. brown people.
Because they don't understand personal space, will attempt to barge onto public transport with their 6 kids even when people are already packed like sardines.
Most of them don't even learn the fucking language of the country they move to, but that's true of a lot of immigrants regardless of ethnic origin.

Not racist, just don't like them, simple as.

r/the_donald got banned but that doesn't mean we want u fags here

Attached: IMG_-jqekmt.jpg (634x633, 108K)

love seeing samefagging retards

MAGA /pol/ is going autistic in this thread

dude you know that no right winger really stands for trump now a days? everyone knows he is just an Israely pupet