Niggers ruin America

Niggers ruin America.
The US has been dead since the early 2000s.
I am ashamed of whites for becoming weak nigger dick sucking faggots.

Attached: _86838197_misonsereap.jpg (660x371, 32K)

at least u dont have gypsies

If you look at statistics, Democrats have ruined america.

okay cuckservative faggot

>every state or city with democratic majority
>highest crime rate
>highest hinless
>highest murder rate
>highest taxes on the lower classes
>highest poverty rate

It's almost like places with people in them tend to have the highest rates of illegal stuff people commit.

.mind.blown..

yeah that's because niggers and spics vote Democrat and you don't have the balls to say it cuckservative faggot

This an NPC tier deflection. If dems are so 'for the people', why do they let ghettos thrive when they could easily route businesses to those areas after using public works to improve them? IMO, they like them poor and destitute. 'Victims' vote blue.

race is the real issue

Care to name some Republican run cities?

What paradise cities exist in say, Alabama? Surely 25+ years of Republican control would have turned things around?

why are so proud of sucking nigger cock you liberal faggot?

Attached: libtardsissies.jpg (716x577, 58K)

It's funny how when you actually live in a city with "nigger problems" they almost consistently continue to vote democratic. It's like 85% of the nigger problem is in your head.

The guy in that pic was actually beat up by cops for peaceful protest.
>I can't believe everything I see on the internet?!

Why do I get the feeling that to you that sort of "problem" just means that blacks live there.

You can’t blame black people for being a peckerwood forever dude. At some point, you’ll just have to take responsibility for being a piece of lazy shit and that is why you have no money or a girlfriend. Because let me tell you something there, slick. If you think this country’s problem stems from people who only make up a fraction of its population whose only value is chrome rims and hair, you sir are a fuckin moron.

Attached: 45A520BB-1F60-401B-8CE1-38EF2D1D6494.png (241x230, 163K)

You're a clown

I can blame niggers for destroying our country cause they did.

Attached: xuf64jkio2u01.png (728x740, 206K)

the problem is niggers are welfare leeches and criminals who have driven our country into bankruptcy and ruin

Attached: 1564753359869.jpg (992x768, 128K)

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

>You can’t blame black people
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "BLACK PEOPLE", THERE ARE ONLY NIGGERS YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN RETARD

We have a ton. They do a great job on new drive way