Drawthrod, old days edition

Drawthrod, old days edition
no im not kahl, but he and I used to be good friends back in the day, he was actually the inspiration for my first OC.
old kid on the block
just stoppin by for a while

Attached: KIXIL 2.jpg (983x959, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IokMUJHspTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AhRzGkh2rnk
youtu.be/F1htiTvcnvg
youtube.com/watch?v=ojKQig1aDns
youtu.be/ANiCByHfm_o
youtube.com/watch?v=SM_EW4LFT-I
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeNKdugp1c
youtube.com/watch?v=nPg3kHQ1lDU
youtube.com/watch?v=WcmJs6OCStw
youtube.com/watch?v=r4G1KPbUxjk
youtube.com/watch?v=r5aQu5fC2bw
youtube.com/watch?v=9bdORiwoLho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This one was first

I see, good to know then.

Ey I made that thread chill, I dont mind

Requesting a smug female elven archer with ponytail & gloves, wearing a cloak

First one gets it, that's the rules. I deleted mine for it

Attached: sai2_190828327.png (227x274, 21K)

then im about to do whats known as a pro gamer move

Requesting a comic of this girl, completely nude, getting swallowed whole and alive by a giant toad
>She strips down naked
>Grabbed by it's long sticky tongue
>Pulled into its mouth head-first; her lower body still outside the toad
>Toad gulps once pulling her deeper inside; hooves still outside, the rest of her inside the mouth
>Toad gulps again; lower body is in the mouth, upper body is in the stomach
>View of her entirely in its stomach
>From the outside, you can't even tell she was eaten
>Digested alive
>Remains disposed of
The idea originally popped in my head after playing some Fallout 76 and getting attacked by a radtoad

Attached: wg3_hyousi1200.jpg (845x1200, 926K)

wew lad
aight then

Attached: sai2_190828332.png (368x400, 35K)

Attached: 6.jpg (800x900, 470K)

Attached: baphomet06.jpg (432x600, 217K)

lel

Attached: Baphomet6.jpg (500x650, 155K)

>Tfw you actually dream about your request
>Tfw she wanted to eaten alive in my dreams
>Tfw she was more enthusiastic about it than me

Attached: baphomet12.png (441x900, 337K)

Anyone wanna draw my femboy trainer? Please and thanks

Attached: Ritsu_bbu_fullbody-marked.png (691x1422, 334K)

the mad man actually did it, also checked

Attached: kixil you.jpg (685x798, 73K)

Requesting Sea from Monster Musume Online being impregnated by a crocodile monster guy lover.

Optionally, have a second image/panel showing the result of her impregnation a few months later.

Note: It does not have to be the guy on the right, he's there as an example for what a crocodile monster guy would look like, and he can be either an adult or a shota (preferred).

Attached: image.jpg (1580x971, 313K)

Attached: Yaawn.png (500x500, 91K)

Requesting this girl entirely nude getting fucked doggystyle by an animal dog. If you could, do some little panels to the side showing her pussy filled with the dog's dick and her womb filled with his cum, impregnating her, and a panel that shows a closeup from behind of her pussy getting fucked

Attached: 7749393dc75c2aaa5568d35135151183f951430c3d1c156c68fa49fdc6004ab5.jpg (850x1410, 252K)

Requesting Luna by introducing a popsicle in her pussy.

Attached: merge_from_ofoct (2).jpg (1800x1192, 399K)

Requesting this woman getting her pregnant belly rubbed

Attached: image.jpg (3614x2575, 1.32M)

Good lord this place died out fast

its midnight on a weekday

hah, and i'm still kicking

Anymore requets for Psi?
Him and Beta have wholesome interactions so he'd be a likely candidate

Attached: _Sudden Affection❤✨_.png (768x768, 161K)

one mommy request

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 163K)

Attached: sicklr.png (600x600, 61K)

Did you get to her yet? Not quite a MOM, but...

Attached: Krissa.png (458x734, 120K)

How about you draw something fucking NICE you depraved lunatic.

Nice skills though.

Requesting Set struggling to lay a large egg

Attached: image.png (1024x1024, 560K)

Go to sleep you furry

Jesus. This.

Psi having an arm wrestling match with your manliest character.

Attached: WHo.png (500x500, 52K)

This woman being a mommy to an user

Attached: image.png (314x750, 125K)

Requesting Tionishia (the horned girl in the bottom left) from monster musume swallowing a 3 inch person as she tiredly lounges around in panties and a bra (or a tank top, or any revealing clothing someone would wear in the morning). A good reference for her tiredness is this picture of rosalina

This isn’t required but it’s a suggestion: I think tio sitting on a couch with a jar full of tinies (2-3 inch people) would be hot. Her thick body, covered by panties and a tank top, would become the new home for the little guys in her jar.

Attached: 641FDF04-8159-48CA-88D2-56F649C70410.jpg (911x640, 184K)

She doesn't look like she's fit to take care of anyone. That suit tells me she works in a professional field, so she must be 24+ but she still shows up for work wearing horns and a tail? With religious paraphernalia which is banned in the workplace.

She's clearly an irresponsible adult, and any user who she would raise would no doubt end up dead because she was too busy being "lol-so-randum~!"

these aint mommies
ITS 4 AM FOR YOU TOO SHUT

sleep time bye

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 75K)

She's still thicc and /fit/ though

I might have time for one more draw.

Attached: Red.png (500x500, 48K)

Counterargument.

Attached: image.jpg (159x377, 33K)

I have two requests because I am greedy

-a fatass possum being a fucking nuisance

-how do I draw

My oc here please?

It’s only 3 where I am
Stupid furry owned libtard destroyed

9 am for me

Cute. Not sure what I could add, but I'll try.

Thank you, much appresh

Him being flirty could work?

Is an office suit required?

Not at all, there's also the outfit in or whatever outfit (or lack thereof) you want.

Hahah, funny enough that is more or less the direction I was already going.

Attached: Illustration4.png (500x500, 78K)

Attached: sicklr.png (600x600, 78K)

Why not do something nice with the girl? Those giant anchor/chain tentacles oughta give some ideas.

Attached: Capture.jpg (539x527, 53K)

Requesting an Emaciated nigger wearing nothing but tribal clothes and prison chains riding a unicycle off of a cliff.
Thanks.

Why not wait for the new Childish Gambino music video?

lel

wew

Requesting a loli calling the police and a racoon at the window

Nobody's going to do your shit, autist. Fuck off.

Not to mention he got a delivery already, & complained about the quality of it.

Requesting that this anons request be modified so that the Loli is actually a Loli version of Indiana Jones and that the Raccoon is actually Steven Spielberg in a Raccoon/Tanuki suit

I heard - pretty fucking ungrateful.

I don't know man that height difference might make it difficult
Bye Nines

Attached: _Completely even match tbh_.png (768x768, 112K)

icecream
maybe

Attached: sicklr.png (600x600, 77K)

God that's mean.

Keep the next girl you draw curvy, wide hips and snatched waist, alright?

I'm rooting for you Psi!

Nooo. Bad.

Attached: he.png (500x500, 68K)

Something like this.

Attached: Sketch283114915.png (720x1280, 290K)

Not OR but this is cute

Niiice, thanks

What's going on in here?

Attached: Hey guys.png (900x827, 238K)

I was gifted a tablet for no reason, what resources should I take advantage of to learn to draw if I have never drawn anything before?

How hard is it to make money drawing smut?

Attached: D6kqyIxUIAAar-i.jpg (332x381, 14K)

Requesting a rule34 of the bear monster from Annihilation

Attached: annihilation-bear-2.jpg (841x894, 113K)

might take up some requests for simple sfw doodles if ppl are up

Attached: doodle.png (600x600, 34K)

Go back to /beg/

I think i've seen you on scribchan or elsewhere with Diode. You take requests?

Attached: 1543656181153-2.png (834x1148, 684K)

This is a drawthread nigger, fuck off.

I appreciate your sentiment, but these people are not drawfags nor do they have any interest in improving their "craft". They're just a bunch of avatarfags that pretend to be drawfags for the errant (You) that the title may attract along the way. All they draw are 15 second reaction images of their avatars, so they can bypass the identification block on Yea Forums and hold a Discord-tier chat session. Why they don't just use Discord for their chat sessions is beyond me.

This is an avatarfag thread that's falsely called a drawthread. Stop with your lies

>with Diode
BICC WHAT
SHANS U BETTER NOT BE MACKIN ON MY MAN

Attached: sai2_190813231.png (389x345, 30K)

So why are you sitting here, nigga?

(I know you wouldn't Shans ilu

Attached: sai2_190812222.png (241x189, 12K)

>This is an avatarfag thread that's falsely called a drawthread.
That's your typical Yea Forums drawthread dipshit.
And yes, that drawing's recent - /ic/ isn't too friendly towards stylization, and i'm still working on how I do bodies.

Hey now, hey now, I swear i've seen you there. Had to have.

I constantly practice and take requests, I come here to have fun

chill

Ignore him it's just a salty furry.

aw thanks. Reason why I made my critter's head a circle with triangles on the side was to make him a hell of a lot easier to animate - which i'll never get to - or just draw plenty of.

Delivery.

Attached: pkmn battle.png (675x675, 122K)

I can't wait to point out the next wave of /beg/s

You're the same salty furfuck who keeps making the same "loli window raccoon" requests because nothing satiates your autism, right?

>/ic/ isn't too friendly towards stylization
No. It's just that they aren't to friendly towards garbage.

>I constantly practice and take requests, I come here to have fun
There has never been a Yea Forums "drawfag" that has ever improved. Everyone here regresses and gets worse at drawing. Reason why? Because this place promotes lazy scribbles of reaction images and 15 second requests. If you want to truly improve, leave this place and go to another board's drawthread and do those requests. Otherwise, you'll follow the same fate as everyone else: regression, loss of interest, and eventual dropping of drawing altogether.

This is me! I'm surprised someone actually has some of my work saved! Thank you!

Diode is a goober, he's a good boy! I use to post in Drawchan waaaaaay back in the day then moved to Scribblechan. Then I just kinda did my own thing. Yea I take requests. :3

Nah, don't worry about that. I ain't into smol bois. I love me big monster men~ (Ilu2

Attached: Oh!!!.png (900x827, 109K)

>these people are not drawfags nor do they have any interest in improving their "craft".

If they draw, they are drawfags.

This is a thread to post drawings in. A Drawthread.

This isn't an art improvement thread. There is no inclination here for improvement, this thread is for drawing.

Strictly speaking, it's not even for doing request. Nobody is obliged to draw anything requested in any thread.

>There has never been a Yea Forums "drawfag" that has ever improved.

Absolutely wrong. Even so, this isn't an art improvement thread. It's a drawing thread, where users post drawings. You retard.

I have to assume you're just a shit stirrer because so far as I can tell the avatar fags are pretty much the only ones who do any requests. So are you wrong, or just salty because no one draws your requests?

>salty because no one draws your requests

Pretty much this.

Won't be too long till he starts sperging out and spamming the thread with gore again, like anyone cares. We all just laugh at him in our discords and carry on like normal.

Stop provoking.

Gore, Spiderman, Shitscribbles? It's your choice and It's on you if you keep pushing.

>No. It's just that they aren't to friendly towards garbage.
*too
Avoiding the question just to shit on stylization isn't a valid answer. I've heard artists like Sketch Armstrong say that they're tired of having to constantly explain why he stylizes curls as sharp edges. Fuck, there's /ic/ discords because people are fed up with turboautists who label things trash because they're not the sistine chapel.

>Everyone here regresses and gets worse at drawing. Reason why? Because this place promotes lazy scribbles of reaction images and 15 second requests
I say that improving your drawing speed IS getting better at it.
>If you want to truly improve,
In case if you're too neurodivergent to get the hint, I didn't come here to specifically improve. I came here to get my requests fulfilled and fuck around. I've already got resource upon resource to fuck around with, and what i'm aiming for is getting bodies down on the paper as fast as I can with gesture.

>Otherwise, you'll follow the same fate as everyone else: regression, loss of interest, and eventual dropping of drawing altogether.
You don't even know who I am, much less why I do it; because I WANT TO.

What's your discord, anyways?

VenusianRapper#4436

>VenusianRapper#4436
Yeah, sent'cha.

>If they draw, they are drawfags.
That's inherently false. A drawfag does requests and is somewhat good with drawing. No one anywhere else would consider most the people here drawfags.

>This is a thread to post drawings in. A Drawthread.
A drawthread is a place for people to drop drawing requests and drawfags to draw the ones they like. This is the definition accepted on every other board. This is the only place where avatarfagging with 15 second drawings, which by the way violates Yea Forums's anti-avatar rules, is accepted.

>This isn't an art improvement thread.
I never said it was. All I said is that everyone here gets worse at drawing. It was in response to the user saying he likes to come here to practice.

>Strictly speaking, it's not even for doing request.
Drawthreads literally revolve around requests. The avatarfagging nonsense WILL land you ban on every other board. It only slides by on Yea Forums because mods here don't give a shit.

>Nobody is obliged to draw anything requested in any thread.
Of course not, but you're not a drawfag if you don't do requests.

>It's a drawing thread, where users post drawings.
Half the "drawings" are reposts of avatar reaction images. It's not a drawthread, and it never has been.

>Whiteknighting avatarfags
Either you are one yourself, or you think that sucking them off will land you a request delivery. In the case of the latter, you're simply delusional. Grow a pair of balls.

No one gives a shit about your retarded Discord drama.

>I say that improving your drawing speed IS getting better at it.
Drawing a pile a shit in 10 seconds instead of 20 seconds isn't getting better. It's still a pile of shit that no one wants to look at.

>You don't even know who I am
I don't give a fuck who you are

\>VenusianRapper
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Would you prefer if I named it Venusian Rapist?

>No one gives a shit about your retarded Discord drama.
You do since you brought it up.
>massive wall of other unrelated bullshit
Just face it nigger, nobody's going to do your requests no matter how much you spam them here. You're wasting your time screaming into the void.

Attached: ▄█▀_█▬█_█_█_█_█_█_█_▀█▀ pt. 2.jpg (348x321, 26K)

>Avatarfags stop posting when anti-avatarfag posts are made
>"Anons" start arguing with the posts
KEK! Avatarfags are too pussy to argue with their avatars attached. Man the fuck up and post your avatars as you argue. You're not fooling anyone.

drawfags drove eachother off, user's impact on these threads are minimal at best, and avatarfags are just... there

can we move on

>nor do they have any interest in improving their "craft".

Then how did I go from this?

Attached: Oldafshans.png (397x497, 299K)

Just simply filter them.

Are you sure you're and not the vore user?

Post your avatar.

Correction: Avatarfags drove the real drawfags off.

SHANS NO DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

To this WIP of my DND character if I didn't want to improve in what I'm doing?

Attached: paskinwip.png (616x543, 372K)

>implying i'm an avatarfag
Go on and press harder, you won't get anything meaningful.
Just admit that you're salty you won't get your requests done. You've already posted a massive wall proving it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
You call this good? PFFFFTT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's ok, I'll just go back to ignoring. It's pretty easy. ;w;

shans, is your discord VenusianRapper#4436?

I stopped doing avatars because i was busy with a request. Is fem-trainer user even still here or was he driven off by the bickering?

Neat!

Attached: shrug shitty..png (525x525, 45K)

bad bait tbh try harder next time friend

Attached: sai2_190825302.png (321x394, 34K)

Shans#1590

Yeh, I did good. :)

Nope.

>massive, autistic wall of seething picking apart every line from an user
If you really thought that trying to get avatarfags to improve is pointless and everyone worsens, then why are you wasting your time bitching about it here?

Sent.

>VenusianRapper#4436
You're not a vore artist/VY/whoever the fuck, are you?

>>If they draw, they are drawfags.
>That's inherently false. A drawfag does requests and is somewhat good with drawing. No one anywhere else would consider most the people here drawfags.
>inherently false.
Top kek. You aren't the arbiter of what is and isn't a drawfag. Fuck off with your one man gatekeeping.

>A drawthread is a place for people to drop drawing requests and drawfags to draw the ones they like. This is the definition accepted on every other board. This is the only place where avatarfagging with 15 second drawings, which by the way violates Yea Forums's anti-avatar rules, is accepted.
>This is the definition accepted on every other board
This isn't those boards. This is the Yea Forums drawthread. Our thread. Our rules you mong.

>I never said it was. All I said is that everyone here gets worse at drawing. It was in response to the user saying he likes to come here to practice.
And this is a lie.

>>Strictly speaking, it's not even for doing request.
>Drawthreads literally revolve around requests. The avatarfagging nonsense WILL land you ban on every other board. It only slides by on Yea Forums because mods here don't give a shit.
If you care about it so much, just stay on another board. It's like going to a mall and complaining that there are people there you dipshit.

>>Nobody is obliged to draw anything requested in any thread.
>Of course not, but you're not a drawfag if you don't do requests.
Again with the gatekeeping.

>>It's a drawing thread, where users post drawings.
>Half the "drawings" are reposts of avatar reaction images. It's not a drawthread, and it never has been.
Then fuck off to a drawthread and post your shitty request there you spazstic.

Oh wait, that's right.
Those other threads have rules against posting the same request every thread don't they? You only come here because it's the only board that will allow you to throw your little tempter tantrums without a ban you witless dildo.

Thank you very much!

That's VY's discord name.

>he's still autistically screeching

Wew, what kind of art does he do?

You're still around? I assumed everyone ducked out who wasn't actively involved in this usual shit show.

Your welcome. Hope you like it. Also, hope Milo is your OC's type XP

Attached: bright sun paint.png (525x525, 111K)

>leave for a few minutes
>come back to this
What kind of mess is this shit.

'sup
-
1 request?
something easy pls

Attached: fire emblem comic.png (739x1740, 321K)

Hug her?

Attached: That smile is perfect.gif (457x614, 850K)

He makes a triangle with an eye.

Nothing degenerate like vore, right? does he also do thicc?

Draw a toilet witch

Catboy? Also, yeah, it's always like this.

Attached: flex 2.png (585x585, 73K)

>where the b8 fell apart

No. He samefags to himself and delivers his own requests. He is also very autistic.

>this thread, as usual

Attached: OPpenuts.gif (270x200, 1.99M)

I'll make you two hug instead, deal?

Dont message him

So someone gave me his discord to fuck with me, thinking it was shans'?

Attached: 1413391552060.jpg (255x143, 6K)

Yes! Oh, and could you comfort me? I've been feeling a little sad recently.

Attached: don't cry, dearie.png (871x1414, 273K)

>I sent a friend request to that nigger
Immediately retracted the second I noticed.

Attached: 1422742476993.jpg (337x266, 31K)

lmao

The true problem with Yea Forums drawthreads is the focus around the individuals and not the content. It's literally the opposite of what imageboards were created for.

The people here FORCE identification onto the posters here. People will blame the avatarfags, and while they are in part responsible, they're not the root of the problem. They're merely a symptom, a symptom that reinforces the negative behavior of focusing around the individual, the persona, and not the content being produced.

You'll see that other drawthreads focus on the content. Hell, you'll see that on literally every other thread on the site. It creates a unique, and ultimately positive, culture that focuses on the production of entertaining and intellectually vigorous content, depending on the board and thread that is. Imageboards were designed to negate the individual, the persona. They're designed to destroy any attempt at attention whoring. It's why we have no likes, no favorites, no user accounts, and with Yea Forums in particular, no namefag option. There's a reason why people on imageboards generally dislike namefags, tripfags, and avatarfags. It's because it's a direct attack on the very culture of imageboards. No one cares about you. They only care about the content you post.

Yet here, in these threads, there are anons that insist on going against everything imageboards stand for, and they found a loophole to allow their attention whoring nonsense. Personalities are the focus on these threads, not the content. And much like you'd see on social media whose very design also focuses on the individual, you're left with old, recycled, unoriginal content combined with nonsensical attention whoring and endless bickering.

As long as people focus on the individuals posting here and not the content, these threads are going to be exceptionally shitty.

Attached: cYek2Zf.jpg (434x532, 18K)

You must posses the wisdom of Solomon. I bow to your judgement.

Attached: bow.png (498x533, 107K)

shoe on head or it's not you drawing these

cool

You don't come to Yea Forums for good content you down syndrome midget neckbeard fucking pinhead. Normies destroyed this board years ago. Yea Forums was never good, but it sure as shit isn't what it was before. Do you think oldschool mods would allow avatarposting? Of course not. But this is what we have now, and the only things left to do is accept it, and move on or leave. Moot, Snacks, Ol Scruffy are gone and they ain't ever coming back.

>The true problem with Yea Forums drawthreads is the focus around the individuals and not the content. It's literally the opposite of what imageboards were created for.
No shit. I don't enjoy having a persona or personality to revolve around on imageboards (or otherwise), which is why you never see me sign my scribbles. The first thing I noticed about Yea Forums drawthreads as opposed to, say, 8ch drawthreads, was that there's avatarfaggotry here. I didn't mind that, as long as they delivered.

Though, I will say that is why I don't go on reddit - I like being nobody in particular.

I don't have any shoes.

Attached: reddit4chan.jpg (1018x554, 219K)

>Do you think oldschool mods would allow avatarposting? Of course not. But this is what we have now

>There was literally a character called Avatarfag from over 10 years ago in drawthreads

lmao bunch of people in these threads that have no idea that it's always been this way

Hugs between strangers are actually really awkward. I know the feeling very well.

Attached: ayyy.png (734x571, 91K)

nice ass

Yea Forums was never good. Any oldfag knows this. Anyone that worships the good old days is probably a newfag.

I hug very softly and warmly, though.

He's just trying to comfort her!
...it is pretty awkward though. Maybe too enthusiastic?

Seka has a damn fine booty. This is fact.

Naw, it's cute.

Make Seka's ass a little finer/thiccer though :3c

what do you think of "free hugs" on cons?

I got drunk and decided to play some overwatch but I'm still halfway here I guess

Attached: sai2_190815248.png (504x491, 47K)

Ah nice who do you usually play?

>

If the one giving free hugs is male, then it's cringe, otherwise if it's a girl it's based.

Attached: gay.png (659x556, 108K)

Hah, even better. That's cute as hell.

Now wedgie the poor boy >:3c

I'm headed to bed. You two have fun with my character. Good night.

Attached: tt.png (500x500, 53K)

I'm sorry I'll have to hop off the thread as well. Maybe later if I come back

Aw damn, I might miss the next iteration!

I been playing Moira lately because she's broken af at a plat/diamond level but usually I play Widow/Tracer/Sombra/Lucio/Zen/Ana

Attached: sai2_0NtRM946NH.png (559x561, 53K)

oop

poop*

wwhy is thread piss.

/r/ A naked female ogre spreading asschecks and looking at the viewer over her shoulder with an inviting look, she has a stinky pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=IokMUJHspTQ
It's not the thread. It's the world.

/r/ing the left pic but with Litten instead.

Attached: _.jpg (1064x738, 298K)

Bump

Requesting Mei from My Neighbor Totoro (age 4) and Yuki from Wolf Children (Age 5) in a full body draw both wearing nothing but diapers (Plain white and pink tabs) and with smiles. I would like both drawn from the front, or one draw from the front and one from the back.

Attached: Yuki and Mei request.png (1858x629, 1.69M)

NIGGAS! FROM! OUTER! SPAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!

Bump

>people who made the concept of drawthreads on imageboards and were running them for years do them wrong
kek

Jesus, 90s and their pop collars. This was a thing?

Wasn't this an 80s thing?

Idk, I just know that its what boomers like. They love their collars and think it looks amazing, feels like a network executive making bad decisions on how a movie should be filmed.

Boomers are 50s/60s though.

Bump

bump

Up

bomp

Pathetic

Attached: 1565612779481.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Dead thread. Wake up faggots. Ples

5+4, if you're here shitposts are also fine pls im lonely ;_;

Requesting a lewd of this character

Attached: Kiwi.png (2716x3176, 573K)

Isn't he like 16

That doesn't mean the character is

A pedo. What do you expect?

Guess i can take req
Dont expect much im a bit busy

Attached: wurmlolis.jpg (768x807, 95K)

Requesting a two parter if that is okay.
The first frame with both of them looking lusty (heart-shaped pupils/finger in mouth) at a banner/sign that reads "Shota-kun's birthday party" And the next frame both of them sitting naked and covered with loads of cum in a room at the birthday party after they are done.

Attached: 031757a3fd6dea6707cd99c0501a0006.jpg (960x1142, 378K)

/r/ a nerdy shortstack with huge inverted nipples

Draw Bowser doing the nae nae

this boi sucking dick pls

Attached: 6F3C160D-30C2-43C1-874A-2896DB96965A.jpg (480x677, 40K)

Looks weird fam

Sure giv me a few

Attached: nips.jpg (768x973, 121K)

buenos dias fellow retards give me requests to help me not stagnate

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 163K)

chubby demon girl in lingerie

Yo Nines

Lemme get a buff shark girl fingering herself to the thought of some human guy

I hate this

I always see you in thread dont you have a life

Attached: ohno.jpg (768x879, 85K)

Requesting a conjoinment of Aqua and Tifa like in the reference.

Attached: R4.png (1280x720, 880K)

I love this

Catboy here, away from computer. What's up?

nice lil warm up thank
heya
lewd alright
>Ive been slacking on studying muscle so thisll take a while
>dont you have a life
Haha... ha.... ha...

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 149K)

Gay

Glad you like...

F

Im gone now i leave the rest to you nines

Attached: gayi.jpg (768x695, 83K)

bump

gay

No u

meh didnt go well
>I leave the rest to you nines
Hold on, this whole operation was your idea

Attached: 9ball.png (850x700, 280K)

16s legal where I live but thats not really the point. Dosn't look undercooked so its prolly not gonna blow any pedo's load. Seems a lot less distasteful than whatever kid fuckers are passing off as a 500yr old dragon loli. I'm more concerned with the physical form than whatever head cannon age people have, if it looks like pedo shit its prolly pedo shit, otherwise. Until next time this news blast brought to you by sleep deprivation, over and out.

NO u

Greetings, gents. I hope you are all doing well.

Attached: huho.png (600x600, 191K)

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1560636651507.png (251x307, 42K)

*Points with finger*
You are already gey

Give me something to color. I'm picky and prefer something with good anatomy and proportions. I need it for a warm-up.

Attached: 156046066878.jpg (553x550, 72K)

here

Attached: diann re draw.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

>blue eyes, blonde hair

Passing on that, sorry.

k np

Where did everyone go?? School?? Pffffttt WORK??

Attached: E5C86944-5F87-45A0-B127-B4B9CB5D0F97.jpg (299x298, 35K)

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 178K)

MUDADA

Attached: muca.jpg (480x258, 113K)

Sorry we have more of a life that you debil
Also rolling for you know what uwu

Oh hey, thanks a lot user! I wasn't expecting anyone to draw the request with the few other anons trying to make a stink out of it. Thank you very much.

I didnt see the toes my bad
yw user

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 237K)

/r/ lewds her

Attached: 44.png (742x212, 123K)

E

i'm still here just for u babe
now show me them titties
or
>requesting your oc in lingerie

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 20.01.49.png (1446x1326, 491K)

mad boring ngl
Hey hey I have the power here
Using my debil trips for (cursed) debil in pasties

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 92K)

>Another trips
Nice

I exist!

Cockhead.

Attached: Hi!!.png (525x525, 75K)

UNLIMITED POWAAAA

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 271K)

>Inb4 the deal was only with cute clothes user

Dab

I can take requests! Unless its furry shit then go kys

Attached: 916ED063-711A-4421-8A05-E1AA63E5D4F7.png (750x1334, 39K)

>I have the power here
I didn't vote for you
woah there! get a shirt pal
heheh that scene gets me every time

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 18.06.52.png (1290x856, 379K)

Draw Zeus dabbing

Attached: Zeus.jpg (640x816, 58K)

Yachie but thicc

Attached: image.png (290x600, 155K)

Lewds of that oc

Im not spending anymore time on this

Attached: 8BCB80B6-F471-4C47-B213-DB054F589675.jpg (492x579, 59K)

dissa dictatorship
first official law: All chickens are to immediately be killed and turned into tendies
nah doin smth else atm

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 161K)

mission failed, we'll get em next time

>how do I draw
with a lot of practice

Attached: 13%.jpg (768x768, 64K)

I need to learn how to draw penises

Attached: 2D3961D1-582C-4A9E-8130-FB04E9033FA1.jpg (462x525, 54K)

Nice nice thank you

>debil ran away
F

za coward

Aww, but I like going shirtless.

Attached: Shirt.png (675x675, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AhRzGkh2rnk

erm... no(?)
youtu.be/F1htiTvcnvg
besides you should chop that afro down man, so out of your league ;^)
ugh dude pants are FAR MORE fashionable than that primitive censorship bar
ugh how distateful >:/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 18.47.37.png (658x934, 259K)

B

Dam that gun is really long huh

>challenging me with a tiny ass handgun
This afro holds the power of the gods, youre the one out of your league, lunch

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 150K)

Wanted to practice drawing ass this morning with two different sizes. One on the left has boobs but they won't show up because of the angle. But regardless. How is the thread today?

Attached: Terrible.jpg (1536x2048, 1.31M)

poopie

Attached: mejikku23.png (1500x1500, 477K)

Some user posted a thread asking for religious symbolism in exchange for sage. It got taken down before I got a chance to post mine, so I hope it reaches him eventually. I'm expecting a paper bag full of salvia for this shit!

Attached: iconography.png (568x550, 104K)

>Imageboards were designed to negate the individual, the persona.
Source? Yea Forums isn't the only imageboard on the planet, you know.

Otherwise, it's a solid exposition.

Attached: shadow86.png (193x76, 2K)

YOU..!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 19.30.54.png (1790x1270, 271K)

no aim no brain represent~

i saw this coming a mile away as soon as i saw role queue confirmed lmao
solely just because with the lack of a third DPS you need someone else on a different role to pick up the slack
its even worse that they managed to buff moira the same patch brigitte got changed again

Attached: shadow86.png (193x76, 3K)

Requesting a sableye in clothes similar to this and some piercings in the ear.
Any type of lewd would be nice.

Attached: 1539736687819.jpg (427x800, 33K)

>guess Trinket didn’t show up at the gym today, or I must’ve missed them (pfffttt sizelett OH NO NO NO) ... oh well time to go home I guess
I drew outside posing in the nude so this is technically fine and not lewd at all in a gym setting
You may have more life but I got more time to do whatevs I want lel!!
>didn’t roll trips
>isn’t CCA
You never stood a chance lel jkjk, no way am I lewding!!
I WAS gonna say no but I guess i’m able to FIT it in the lore somewhat. They’re good for no chafing when doing a lot of running, especially when CURSED!!
I see that Seka!!
It was though, until they were in talks with wurm about sharing old draws of mine..
Based.
No, just a bad habit of posting before going out to eat lel

Attached: 5E37C428-3F8F-4693-A959-20972993BB60.jpg (299x298, 26K)

STRANGLE ME MOMMY

IMMA GET DEM TENDIES SON, EVEN IF I HAVE TO LOSE SOME BLOOD FOR THEM

Attached: 9ba.gif (478x372, 86K)

Attached: 9ball-2.png (1170x700, 249K)

Also NICE, absolutely worth it, thanks tonguelet

Maaan out of all the places to get cursed, totes ruined my routine.. didn’t even see trinket there, wait maybe they go during the day AHHHHH now to deal with being cursed for the rest of the thread, good thing it’s mostly dead lel
(Spaced out) Poor kid has been abused so much they beg for more from their parents.. I’d take them in if my apartment wasn’t so crowded already..
WHERE DOES ALL THAT TINGUE GO IT MAKES NO SENSE!!

Attached: 7CB90B15-3828-4876-AB93-C346C14370AC.jpg (299x298, 34K)

Hello
I'm doing a website and requesting a mascot for the site.
Loli, Tsundere, Brown hair, blue outfit blue skirt and kneesocks. Headphones if possible
All else is up to the artist. Thanks

better quality
>WHERE DOES ALL THAT TONGUE GO
I'll just say it'd invoke trypophobia
>Cursed for the rest of the thread
hey, might as well make the most of it

Attached: dodge.gif (900x700, 100K)

Nice stuff debil! Tho i enjoy normal debil better
Reroll
But i never shared them? U asked me not to
Well im not special anymore oof

Gasp! You do have bobs and possibly vagena!

...nice abs.

Pants too? Aren't you being a little prudish? How about some kind of underpants? Or my usual loincloth?

Attached: under.png (675x675, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ojKQig1aDns
Where the good requests at I don't wanna work its too hot

Attached: Road sm.png (444x444, 68K)

Uhhhhh uh uh hmumhhhh
Bright dystopian cityscape! Mirror's edge!

WTF,THE ROAD CAME ALIVE!

Attached: Crash.gif (320x202, 1.79M)

youtu.be/ANiCByHfm_o

Attached: file.png (322x575, 53K)

RISE

Attached: !wspn.png (500x500, 88K)

best boy spotted
gotta get that kill count up

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SM_EW4LFT-I
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeNKdugp1c
>cityscape
You're killing me user that's too much for this heat gimme simple for now pls or I'll spontaneously combust
ON THE LAST EPISODE, THE HILLS HAD EYES! WHATEVER COULD COME NEXT!?
>fluff spotted
Help me I'm gonna be vored at this rate it's too hot to resist

Attached: Road sm.png (444x444, 92K)

Lag ruined my killstreak.

Attached: file.png (580x538, 24K)

behold my avatarfag stance.
you will no one will that will aggressively avatarfag harder than me.

says the ultra nerd.

Attached: !wspn.png (600x600, 96K)

draw your avatar friends jojo-posing

hey, would like a drawing of a pyro from tf2, here's a ref photo, should be decently easy, maybe just the face or full body idrc

Attached: unknown-13.png (401x593, 132K)

QUICK FIND YOUR FAITH AND YOU WILL BE SAVED!

Attached: IMG_1076.png (444x444, 70K)

wait, weren't you the same guy that commissioned YV like a year ago?

aw shi-
>no way am I lewding
I never asked for lewds you... fool... >:^s

(sorry I had afk)
>behold my avatarfag stance
it lacks grace you animal

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 20.57.17.png (1786x1268, 376K)

A-Alright made it home and now I might lay low for the rest of the thread so cuz I don’t have a set of closing for when I’m CURSED and I’m starting to “outgrow” these...
Now I’m MORE curious now..no way I’m gonna lay low cuz uh... something I pave left out of the curse is the longer I stay in the cursed thread the more “Modified” I start becoming..
Idk that!! I gotchu though, IF you roll I’ll wait until next thread cuz current cursed me is no good
I only get these bobbers while cursed, along with becoming more curv- AHHHH WHY DID I HAVE TO GET CURSED!! I JUST WANTED TO WORK OUT!!
>working in current year
OH NO NO NO
Lingerie is meant to be lewd though!!

Attached: E7A7FBFC-85A1-4407-9422-5FC1DF2F8355.jpg (299x298, 23K)

do not eat the good boy
pet him gently
F
You fool, behold the avatarfaggiest stance of them all
The hands in pocket lean back
NOOO I CANT EAT DUST

dropped

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nPg3kHQ1lDU
youtube.com/watch?v=WcmJs6OCStw
>ultimate stance
gasp. How could you say something so controversial, yet so true?
GOD CANT SAVE ME WHEN IM ALREADY SITTING IN THE SKILLET ABOUT TO GET PUT IN THE GULLET
Rolling for cute apron only
My butt is burnt pls turn the fire off im overdone

Attached: Road sm.png (444x444, 81K)

Attached: Dem0nz.png (875x576, 67K)

Aye thank you
But if you want to stay cursed you do you fam i dont mind

Reroll

Why even come back anymore?

sounds a great time to practice my BULLYING

ye? YEE?

fite me

Attached: !wspn.png (1000x1000, 373K)

>more modified
Boys we have to keep the thread going for 10 more hours to get milf debil
YE.
Cook time is just a few more minutes dw

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 82K)

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 151K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r4G1KPbUxjk
Sorry, would draw something better but I'm extremely distracted right now shit how can i defend my title when im weak
Too hot... To fight back.. My bully title..... Is going to be taken from me...!!! PLEASE...! ANYTHING BUT MY BULLY TITLE I WORKED SO HARD-
Can you at least season me up first I'm probably bland

Attached: Road sm.png (444x444, 57K)

Are ya winnin', son?

Attached: Dem0nz.png (875x576, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r5aQu5fC2bw
Fuck sorry gotta brb gotta do shit. Will be back in a bit hopefully

Attached: Road sm.png (444x444, 52K)

do not.

w0w sad times for you.

sorry i didn't see this until now. it's a no for now.

Attached: !wspn.png (600x600, 116K)

You're doing a great job, sport!

Attached: Dem0nz.png (875x576, 77K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 21.32.09.png (1782x1268, 486K)

anyone taking simple requests right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=9bdORiwoLho
Maybe I can help you

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 21.32.35.png (1794x1274, 937K)

what.
what happened to you?
what happened to you wanting to fight everyone?

Attached: !wspn.png (500x500, 69K)

>>

Attached: Burned.jpg (961x715, 104K)

If I DID want to fight...how do you think that would go for you?

Attached: Dem0nz.png (875x576, 141K)

Did i doing it wrong?

no...
WAT
nah we got the mix packet for that
cya
sure whatcha got

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 114K)

pretty fucking badly.
just as well, no broken bones for me today.

Attached: !wspn.png (500x500, 93K)

taking a request

Attached: dsa.jpg (1280x1024, 55K)

Goblin getting fucked by a knight

sfw

Attached: dsa.jpg (1280x1024, 51K)

Draw Lunch committing a mass shooting

Attached: d53305a521fae8203c3c875ae71ddcc365c708ea_00.jpg (500x374, 33K)

Attached: 1538155486052.jpg (1100x2750, 1015K)

Attached: 1538927480125.png (1483x1112, 1.86M)

Attached: 1548633049328.jpg (721x1108, 129K)

Attached: Bella.jpg (900x1215, 205K)

Attached: JoraBora-479095-Tsuyu+Tongue+Trouble.png (1400x1412, 1.29M)