What is the greatest song ever written and why is it Hotel California?

What is the greatest song ever written and why is it Hotel California?

Attached: 4080b8d101a9146ff3502de2f8cfa386.jpg (1072x1001, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/59K2kF6o9Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
youtube.com/watch?v=_HXfRVBh0PI
youtube.com/watch?v=0skigTyA4NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually Skullfucking Neonatal Necrosis is

I'm not familiar with that one. What artist?

I mean its pretty good. Def not the best the best song is Thrift Shop by Mac Miller rest his soul.

Attached: A-1967268-1527304102-2588.jpeg.jpg (275x300, 9K)

That one is pretty dope, ngl

Good song but Thunder Road gets my vote

wrong youtu.be/59K2kF6o9Tk

Attached: af752e6.jpg (750x1094, 85K)

Attached: tumblr_m1nve3268e1r00g1wo1_500.gif (500x252, 491K)

Here's the only correct answer:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

It's scientifically proven to be "The Sound of Silence".

Acceptable if only the Disturbed cover.

Caravan

Nigga you gay

Actually, "you'll cowards don't even smoke crack" is

Best band is the Eagles, but the best song is definitely Boys of Summer. Hotel California is a little too cute with the mystical crap. Boys of Summer is real stuff we all experience sooner or later.

Best song ever is Tom Sawyer.

You like boys, little boys you faggot pedo!

Sweet Caroline

Hipster detected

You probably all go ...buh buh buh at that one part in the song, don't you faggot?

Hammer Smashed Face is up there

I do it really, really loud.

it’s Dragula

there was fucking disco that was better than a lot of classic rock like OP's favorite song. i got into disco in the late 90s, because of the 70s retro with "boogie nights", "54" and "jackie brown" and their soundtracks, but i was already a hardcore LSD using pothead and OG fan of "warp records" and late 90s electronica. what i liked about disco was that it was (usually) grounded in some stoned reality where trippy was good. whenever bitches tried too hard to show off their lame vocals like "i like the nightlife" and even "i feel love"--which is not actually trippy but actually pretty ugly with LSD ears--i was embarrassed and that's the cringey disco and stuff that is just disco-esque also sucks when they only use the psychoacoustics for the sake of sounding disco-ey but some of it was truly inspired and epic.

i love this album and on LSD one night i heard the vocoding in the beginning; it starts by shaping the piano to say "come on baby do you wanna fuck?" and echoes "wanna fuck?" with the "whackachika" guitar.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HXfRVBh0PI

also, this idris muhammed track is truly epic shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0skigTyA4NE

for me, it was all about unreality. "hotel california" is cheesy and tries way too hard to impress.

I have trouble believing anyone could feel this way.

Danger Zone

"Imagine"by John Lennon. I'm not even really a fan of his but that song has everything. Every time I hear it all I can think of is a Masterpiece